The Overton of Oculoplastia: A Sequel

kilgrave

kilgrave

Consultant
Since my last foray into Taban's lair, it seems the pervading opinion of his work shifted from championed adulation to contemptible disgust...at least in the eyes of this autistically-oriented hellscape.

But your updated thesis is precisely what I hope to rouse today with a newly submitted (albeit toaster-spawned) image of my orbitals. Without further preface, here is my current state:

Eyes

As I've spent the past few years focusing on the other essential tenets of looksmaxxing (of which you'll undoubtedly be apprised in the future), I've left my eyes virtually untouched. So for today's discourse, I humbly request your new outlook on my condition. For reference, lower eyelid retraction and orbital decompression were the most toted suggestions in the previous go around (laced with the requisite amount of venom). But this was prior to the barrage of uncanny results that eventually surfaced.

tldr (as I weep for diminished neural capacity);

To achieve the eyes of the beast that prowls the night, what do I need? Still LER or OD? How about for the upper eyelid?

Gentleman, the maxim here is 'permanence'.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Good writing

They are failed by pfl... you need bilateral tripods osteotomies

Thanks.

Had a consult with Sinn some time back...perhaps it's time to revisit that conversation.
What did he say? He would do the tripod osteotomies ? How much?

When I mentioned increasing PFL with osteotomy, he told me he didn't have very good results with it. I recorded the conversation, so need to listen back to see if he offered an explanation.

When I mentioned increasing PFL with osteotomy, he told me he didn't have very good results with it. I recorded the conversation, so need to listen back to see if he offered an explanation.
douglas P sinn in texas?

So 1 in the column for bilateral tripod osteotomy. And we've established Sinn might do this. Anyone else?

For the sake of due diligence, and based on his article, I wrote Yaremchuk regarding his opinions on a soft tissue solution. My reticence for another osteotomy is high at this time. I know he is hailed as a king here among eye implant enthusiasts, but his theory on reshaping the lower lid is quite convincing as well. Does anyone have experience with him in this area?

I've also heard tell of his debilitating age. Can anyone substantiate these claims?

Bump (for God's sake).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back