The owner of modelling agency told me I have to be at least 186-187 centimetres to get a contract

ominion

ominion

mental gymnastix
4085579 shut up irrelevant member indian man

I just met him and asked him if there is any chance that I get to work in modelling, he gave me the suifuel, btw I mog him to slums of Chennai and back. Then I asked him if there is any chance that I get to learn about modelling photography. He said he will let me know. Is it over ???:feelswah:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny and N1666
Jordan is 182cm lol
Maybe you aren't unique enough
It's over

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
That
Jordan is 182cm lol
Maybe you aren't unique enough
It's over
That nigga was asking for a portfolio thou if I have, I am broken and I have no money to spend on a useless photoshoot. I look average

tippy toe for 1 hour everyday u grow 1 inches every day

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01 and ominion
View attachment 2874855
I just met him and asked him if there is any chance that I get to work in modelling, he gave me the suifuel, btw I mog him to slums of Chennai and back. Then I asked him if there is any chance that I get to learn about modelling photography. He said he will let me know. Is it over ???:feelswah:
Good, modeling is for faggots anyway. Use your fruits for something better than gay sex with deathnics

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sny and ominion
Good, modeling is for faggots anyway. Use your fruits for something better than gay sex with deathnics
If he ins't a PSL God his modeling career would last 5 years maximum. Models are very reaplaceable.

• +1
Reactions: ominion and butterworld
I'm watching these model bitches live luxury life just for existing :lul:, meanwhile I'm still rotting here and a virgin :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
I'm watching these model bitches live luxury life just for existing :lul:, meanwhile I'm still rotting here and a virgin :forcedsmile:
Man you have to be rated Chad here to model, atleast.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
You can live a fulfilling life and ascend without being a model, being a model is an excuse for gay sex unless you’re a Chad

• +1
Reactions: ominion
Man you have to be rated Chad here to model, atleast.
Im not a chad (y), I'm an average guy with low bf, 180 cm brutally honest and cheeckbones are my striking feature