the Pain of being a cuckold

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
It is difficult to compare the emotional feelings generated by the first-time cuckold experience, to any other experience. Perhaps this is because this experience was actually sought after by the cuckold, or the cuckold simply agreed; while at the same time, it involves what we are all taught to never let happen, which is to never let anyone else be physical with our S.O. Even after the first time, it can feel extremely emotional and confusing, while also feeling like something we want and need. As the original poster noted, an orgasm only calms these feelings temporarily, for many, or even most cuckolds. Very often in life we know why we let a particular event happen, and why we repeat it. But, there are a few aspects of life which we are unaware of why, we even bother, to become part of, in the first place; and cuckolding, for many of us is one of them. A male cuckold, with a female wife, allows an event to occur and most often re-occur; while an average guy would probably get totally angry and some even violent. And although many, if not almost all men who are cuckolds, do feel real emotional hurt; nonetheless, they swear it off after they orgasm, telling themself, it will never happen again, but most all will soon desire it to happen once again.

Seeing my wife kissing someone else for the first time was painful and confusing, and still I felt drawn to it. This was not our first time, but happened near our first time, and it was just as painful. And I watched with embarrassment, how they responded to one another, and I wanted her dress to come off. I watched in humiliation as he confidently undressed himself, and, as she took her black dress off. I felt pain in my heart and mind, and some kind of pleasure at the same time. I watched by wife in her bra and panties which I helped her put on, as he held her close, his really large dick up against her, as they embraced while lost in one long kiss, followed by more French kisses. I felt envy seeing her lover's penis so much harder than I had been in a long while, at least 3 inches larger than what I have. And actually, the pain was so very great that tears came to my eyes. Never before had I felt pain like this. It was a confusing pain. It was pain filled with shame and jealousy. And still I watched as her lover, much younger than my wife (and myself), made love to her without any concern about me. It was as if I were not even there. And, I allowed it to continue; although, we had an agreement that anyone of us could stop it at anytime. But, I never even tried to stop it. I simply watched and listened while someone else satisfied my wife. My pants remained on and my penis would become almost erect for a few seconds. I had not attempted masturbation, at least not yet.

At about the two hour mark, after he had climaxed inside my beautiful wife, and after she enjoyed at least 2 climaxes, and still making love, I needed to leave the room. I cried by myself. And I tried to calm myself. And my mind thought about what I had just experienced, and I thought about someone else doing what I should be doing, someone able to excite her more than I had in a long, long time. I thought about my wife giving another guy, a younger guy, lots of sexual pleasure. I wanted to call my best friend but I knew he could never know. As I thought, I found myself wanting masturbating. My penis was hard now. I removed my pants and underwear. But my tee-shirt remained on. It was very red and wanted to stay hard. I was in pain, with an erection, wanting to feel the pleasure of jerking off. I needed to return and so I did. My wife was kissing his semi hard penis. He was telling her how good it feels. He spread his legs and she kissed his balls and the insides of thighs, and then again, his cock. It was now fully erect, and she kept kissing it. I was so envious of him. I was so jealous of their intimacy. My hand was pleasuring my penis. And my penis was leaking like never before. Lots of semen would leak from me, and still more would follow, and I stayed hard. I watched her provide him oral sex. I watched as my wife would place it outside her mouth, and cuddled her face with his cock. I heard as she told him "I love your cock". He responded with "I love every part of you; if you were mine, I would never share you". I felt intense pain, and still some excitement; I felt awkward and ashamed and inadequate; I felt like an outsider, and I again felt envious about his better and larger, and so much more attractive penis; and, I wanted my wife back. I wanted her more than ever. But, it would not happen so fast. My wife looked at him and said "lets make love in the sitting position". He said "lets".

My wife got on top of him and he brought the upper portion of his body to meet her. His penis came to be inside her. She said "Oh....its so huge, more than before, feels so good". And then, they kissed and kissed and kissed. As they kissed they rocked back and forth. And they moaned. I was incredibly jealous. My penis could no longer stand it, and I had an incredible climax in my hand. As I sat I could not watch any more. I told myself this could never ever happen again. I was so upset and angry. I felt betrayed. I left their room and I sat and tried to feel some calmness. But I also wanted to stop them. I felt powerless. In a way I even felt as if my penis betrayed me by reacting as it did. Then I realized that I am my penis. And that I agreed to this. The emotional feelings were out of control; I had never felt this kind of pain and excitement at the same time. As I sat, I cried some. But, I found myself needing my hand at my penis. I thought of my wife and her lover moaning, while rocking back and forth, locked in an endless kiss. My dick was now fully hard. And I needed to go back. I missed my wife. Upon my return, I found them embraced and still in the sitting position. They were now rocking back and forth much more gently. They were clearly experiencing great pleasure. Their bodies were locked together as their movements generated very pronounced moans by each of them. And their rocking seemed more pronounced and somehow slow and timed. They exchanged words like "feels so good"; please don't stop; "I love how this feels"; "it's so deep, feels so good; and, "I never had this before". I could not help but to climax again in my hand. And, this time, I continued to sit and watch and listen. I myself, was in a kind of "sub-space'. I was lost in the world of pain and pleasure; and, I could no longer understand whether I felt pleasure or pain. But, I knew I wanted my wife. I watched as they kissed, at times I could see their tongues meet before entering his mouth or her mouth. I could see the muscles in his arms as he held her to him, her arms casually closed behind his neck. At times, he would take one arm from holding her, and place his mouth close to a breast, while cupping her breast and kissing and sucking it. My wife, it was obvious, found him a much better lover than I ever was. She was feeling pleasure as never before; she was experiencing sex like never before; she was enjoying a penis more than ever before. As they rocked back and forth, I heard her saying she can't hold it back; she was moaning so loud it actually scared me; and, she was having a monster of an orgasm. She then told him, "please shoot inside me, please but take longer if you need". He then increased the rocking and his stamina showed. He had a really fast pace; until he said "I'm ready, I'm going to do it now" and then he let out several strong moans. As he said this, he was holding her very tight as they rocked together. I was in a trance like state. I wanted my wife back. He was shooting his sperm inside my wife and I watched as they both enjoyed it.

Yes, I will say that cuckold pain it terribly strong, it is simply like nothing else. Perhaps, this is why we need to communicate with one another. We are different. And we love differently.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Descender, LampPostPrime and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, northern mogger and LampPostPrime
this is what awaits all dickcels

holy cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Aesthetic.pilled, Pikabro and 3 others
Jimmy Fallon Waiting GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, autistic_tendencies, Descender and 4 others
dnrd, but simply break up with the woman, else be a spineless cuck indefinitely.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
Brutal how women Worshipping Big Dick men is true.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, falcon1, blatonslatt and 1 other person
Brutal how women Worshipping Big Dick men is true.
today is all about being a free spirit with a open mind

unless youre a man and have a small dick then youre fucked

Last edited:
It is difficult to compare the emotional feelings generated by the first-time cuckold experience, to any other experience. Perhaps this is because this experience was actually sought after by the cuckold, or the cuckold simply agreed; while at the same time, it involves what we are all taught to never let happen, which is to never let anyone else be physical with our S.O. Even after the first time, it can feel extremely emotional and confusing, while also feeling like something we want and need. As the original poster noted, an orgasm only calms these feelings temporarily, for many, or even most cuckolds. Very often in life we know why we let a particular event happen, and why we repeat it. But, there are a few aspects of life which we are unaware of why, we even bother, to become part of, in the first place; and cuckolding, for many of us is one of them. A male cuckold, with a female wife, allows an event to occur and most often re-occur; while an average guy would probably get totally angry and some even violent. And although many, if not almost all men who are cuckolds, do feel real emotional hurt; nonetheless, they swear it off after they orgasm, telling themself, it will never happen again, but most all will soon desire it to happen once again.

Seeing my wife kissing someone else for the first time was painful and confusing, and still I felt drawn to it. This was not our first time, but happened near our first time, and it was just as painful. And I watched with embarrassment, how they responded to one another, and I wanted her dress to come off. I watched in humiliation as he confidently undressed himself, and, as she took her black dress off. I felt pain in my heart and mind, and some kind of pleasure at the same time. I watched by wife in her bra and panties which I helped her put on, as he held her close, his really large dick up against her, as they embraced while lost in one long kiss, followed by more French kisses. I felt envy seeing her lover's penis so much harder than I had been in a long while, at least 3 inches larger than what I have. And actually, the pain was so very great that tears came to my eyes. Never before had I felt pain like this. It was a confusing pain. It was pain filled with shame and jealousy. And still I watched as her lover, much younger than my wife (and myself), made love to her without any concern about me. It was as if I were not even there. And, I allowed it to continue; although, we had an agreement that anyone of us could stop it at anytime. But, I never even tried to stop it. I simply watched and listened while someone else satisfied my wife. My pants remained on and my penis would become almost erect for a few seconds. I had not attempted masturbation, at least not yet.

At about the two hour mark, after he had climaxed inside my beautiful wife, and after she enjoyed at least 2 climaxes, and still making love, I needed to leave the room. I cried by myself. And I tried to calm myself. And my mind thought about what I had just experienced, and I thought about someone else doing what I should be doing, someone able to excite her more than I had in a long, long time. I thought about my wife giving another guy, a younger guy, lots of sexual pleasure. I wanted to call my best friend but I knew he could never know. As I thought, I found myself wanting masturbating. My penis was hard now. I removed my pants and underwear. But my tee-shirt remained on. It was very red and wanted to stay hard. I was in pain, with an erection, wanting to feel the pleasure of jerking off. I needed to return and so I did. My wife was kissing his semi hard penis. He was telling her how good it feels. He spread his legs and she kissed his balls and the insides of thighs, and then again, his cock. It was now fully erect, and she kept kissing it. I was so envious of him. I was so jealous of their intimacy. My hand was pleasuring my penis. And my penis was leaking like never before. Lots of semen would leak from me, and still more would follow, and I stayed hard. I watched her provide him oral sex. I watched as my wife would place it outside her mouth, and cuddled her face with his cock. I heard as she told him "I love your cock". He responded with "I love every part of you; if you were mine, I would never share you". I felt intense pain, and still some excitement; I felt awkward and ashamed and inadequate; I felt like an outsider, and I again felt envious about his better and larger, and so much more attractive penis; and, I wanted my wife back. I wanted her more than ever. But, it would not happen so fast. My wife looked at him and said "lets make love in the sitting position". He said "lets".

My wife got on top of him and he brought the upper portion of his body to meet her. His penis came to be inside her. She said "Oh....its so huge, more than before, feels so good". And then, they kissed and kissed and kissed. As they kissed they rocked back and forth. And they moaned. I was incredibly jealous. My penis could no longer stand it, and I had an incredible climax in my hand. As I sat I could not watch any more. I told myself this could never ever happen again. I was so upset and angry. I felt betrayed. I left their room and I sat and tried to feel some calmness. But I also wanted to stop them. I felt powerless. In a way I even felt as if my penis betrayed me by reacting as it did. Then I realized that I am my penis. And that I agreed to this. The emotional feelings were out of control; I had never felt this kind of pain and excitement at the same time. As I sat, I cried some. But, I found myself needing my hand at my penis. I thought of my wife and her lover moaning, while rocking back and forth, locked in an endless kiss. My dick was now fully hard. And I needed to go back. I missed my wife. Upon my return, I found them embraced and still in the sitting position. They were now rocking back and forth much more gently. They were clearly experiencing great pleasure. Their bodies were locked together as their movements generated very pronounced moans by each of them. And their rocking seemed more pronounced and somehow slow and timed. They exchanged words like "feels so good"; please don't stop; "I love how this feels"; "it's so deep, feels so good; and, "I never had this before". I could not help but to climax again in my hand. And, this time, I continued to sit and watch and listen. I myself, was in a kind of "sub-space'. I was lost in the world of pain and pleasure; and, I could no longer understand whether I felt pleasure or pain. But, I knew I wanted my wife. I watched as they kissed, at times I could see their tongues meet before entering his mouth or her mouth. I could see the muscles in his arms as he held her to him, her arms casually closed behind his neck. At times, he would take one arm from holding her, and place his mouth close to a breast, while cupping her breast and kissing and sucking it. My wife, it was obvious, found him a much better lover than I ever was. She was feeling pleasure as never before; she was experiencing sex like never before; she was enjoying a penis more than ever before. As they rocked back and forth, I heard her saying she can't hold it back; she was moaning so loud it actually scared me; and, she was having a monster of an orgasm. She then told him, "please shoot inside me, please but take longer if you need". He then increased the rocking and his stamina showed. He had a really fast pace; until he said "I'm ready, I'm going to do it now" and then he let out several strong moans. As he said this, he was holding her very tight as they rocked together. I was in a trance like state. I wanted my wife back. He was shooting his sperm inside my wife and I watched as they both enjoyed it.

Yes, I will say that cuckold pain it terribly strong, it is simply like nothing else. Perhaps, this is why we need to communicate with one another. We are different. And we love differently.
I aint reading allat but did u enjoy it?

I have a dream of making a man cry via cucking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and SidharthTheSlayer
Dont be one thats it

You decided to devote writing paragraphs after paragraphs to your psychopathology.

Good job 👍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, LampPostPrime and Skywalker
More bullies needed for this loser self humiliation fetishist
@Skywalker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Skywalker
More bullies needed for this loser self humiliation fetishist
@Skywalker
we're wasting our time here with MENTALLY ILL people who may just well be mumbai dwelllers srs
its so fuckin over :lul: 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
we're wasting our time here with MENTALLY ILL people who may just well be mumbai dwelllers srs
Honestly, I never viewed this forum as other than a place where I make fun of a bunch of losers and lowlifes. Excepting the occasional friendships that naturally have sprung and formed ofc. So no wonder it's a waste of time. :lul:

I was bored of beating zoomer kids on video games online, so I came here to verbally beat zoomer kids online. :feelskek:

Man, when it sounds like that; I think I really gotta re-evaluate some of my life choices huh? Being a know-it-all guy made me more and more excluded when I was growing up. I guess social isolation led me into this mess. But people always appeared as stuck-up, dumb fucks to me. It's not my fault people sucked. I even tried to help them and they rejected me.:bigbrain:

I tried to be a very decent person and this is what happened. Society is to blame. :smonk:

I should have focused on making money. My parents were very bluepilled.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
dnr can you make a sexy cartoon to vizualize this story instead?

you said Pain?
naruto shippuden pain GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
After much inner thought I decided on what my next step should be.
I plan to bully other adults in real life. Gonna be a real pain in the ass to those NPCs. Can't wait to recover my health back fully and mog everyone else with my massively strong body.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
c

every cuck copes and tries to enjoy it

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime

dont tell me that was you

Aight i kinda feel bad so i gotta respond hoping theres 1%chance that u read this and fix it, aight here we go
1. redpill rage/ be a man / ask for arab dna/ only whites are this bad
which is to never let anyone else be physical with our S.O
u talk like a woman, nigga wtf u mean "bE pHySiCaL sIgNifiCanT otHer" there would never be NO universe (as in 0) in which u let that happen if you thought more caveman like "im gonna let my bitch GET FUCKED? " FUCK NO u would not be okay w calling a spayde a spayde and saying that to ur homies (pls im begging u dont have cuck friends) the same that youd feel saying that is enough for you to understand why its wrong, and i know that u are gonna come here and cope w ur fag liberal words and thinking and say thats not true but bro for the love of god if it wasnt bad why tf u writing a post on an autistic forum abt how ur wife got fucked ( dont mean to hurt u man i wanna help but that nigga hurt ur psyche more than any comment i could ever make, so just know i wanna help)

Seeing my wife kissing someone else for the first time was painful and confusing,
the thing is i dont know how u dont kill the guy, i literally get jealous and controlling(its the hottest thing for her, if u are good looking and u know how to do it propperly) for strangers i meet at the bar, you should NEVER supress that emotion, literally go full controlling before supressing it ANY DAY OF THE WEEK, its better than ur wife getting FUCKED, you should adopt the thinking even if its not natural for u rn that if you are walking w ur girl and some guy looks at her for more than 0,314592 seconds u feel a burning extremely hard to control desire to murder him into pieces ( ngl i actually visulize it very vividly but ive always been like that), but please dont do it in a cringe way, theres a weird thing to explain but the guy should see ur eyes and know exactly what are you thinking, but most importnatly he HAS TO FEEL that you will do it, trust me if you are like that EVEN if you are not very physically dominant he'll think abt it twice for sure, but if you are like CHAD STARES AT UR BITCHS TITTIES and u literally lose eye contact w him bc u are scared u are sooooooo lost, so honestly just become very psychotic in that regard, worst case scenario: losing a fight> letting ur girl get fucked

i feel bad for u because its not ur fault u went ur whole life w bluepill fagg propaganda emasculating u, not allowing u ur most natural feelings andmaking you depressed because of it, so PLEASE just listen and dont cope for a second

theres a reason that u cant visualize a strong muslim man in this scenario because hed always choose war

how they responded to one another
this should be more than enough to cheat on ur girl 5 times instantly, im not talk abt her getting fuk, just talking should literally make u so disgusted to her that u dont even see her as a human, inb4 "bBBBBut im an incel i cant get women" dude these are whores they are literally the easiest things ever , kinda disgusting when u actually know how easy they are, b--BBBBBBut u must be attractive and thats why they like u" sure but what u guys dont realize is that quite a lot of u guys could get laid pretty easily if u werent clinically retarded and had maxxed out game, literally all it takes is a couple good pics, know how to text LIKE ACTUALLY PLS U GUYS ARE RETARDS, and there u go boom u have a "date" always hang to fuck tf u mean date whore u think im gon wait for u filthy whore, anyways lets say that yiou are horrible and u get a 10% fuck conversion just takes 10 days lol assuming u are horrible

cheat on her so much and dont even hide it, when she reacts if shes getting insecure theres hope that ull be able to go toxic archetype and keep the bitch as loyal as it gets and ull be able to cheat as well, if not she was literally a whore sorry bro go to god

not even gonna read the rest bc i cant get contaminated w ur soy energy atm

Last edited:

people in looksmax.org put more effort in cuckold fetish stories than actually trying to ascend

but yeah having a small cock is a horrible fate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and LampPostPrime
Bump

@Preston

Cuckoldry is best kept in fantasy well it’s best to be disgusted by it and not even look at the gateway period it’s very bad. In real life it’s not good to let another man fuck your wife especially an alpha one. You’re just destroying your marriage to get off once when you could just do some other kink for a similar dope hit.

Maybe if it’s a gf/fuckbuddy and nobody will find out or something because that’s just a practice/fake type of relationship. Whereas a wife has rights over you and I’m assuming she had his kids.

If you obsess over the concept of female infidelity you will become a cuckold. It’s inevitable. I went from hating NTR to becoming NTS (willful cuck) addict. It’s the strongest fetish tbh

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2

Holy shit
Allat to say this is the avg experience of a dickcel

Cuckoldry is best kept in fantasy well it’s best to be disgusted by it and not even look at the gateway period it’s very bad. In real life it’s not good to let another man fuck your wife especially an alpha one. You’re just destroying your marriage to get off once when you could just do some other kink for a similar dope hit.

Maybe if it’s a gf/fuckbuddy and nobody will find out or something because that’s just a practice/fake type of relationship. Whereas a wife has rights over you and I’m assuming she had his kids.

If you obsess over the concept of female infidelity you will become a cuckold. It’s inevitable. I went from hating NTR to becoming NTS (willful cuck) addict. It’s the strongest fetish tbh
how do i get out of it before its too late brah.. im a certififed cuck

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
how do i get out of it before its too late brah.. im a certififed cuck
It’s kind of a once you go black situation. The solution is to just avoid porn. And if you relapse make sure it’s something normal.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
It’s kind of a once you go black situation. The solution is to just avoid porn. And if you relapse make sure it’s something normal.
yea i need to do nofap. i notice i talk to girls then try encourage them to talk to other guys or girls so i can use them for cuck fantasies and cum

cuckold porn pill ruined me

avoiding porn will just try to delude you, or forget what big dicks are out there, if you can forget.
being a cuck is a matter of self awareness and knowledge, outside of pleasure

you will never forget that you are inadequate and that other men would sexually satisfy your woman better. its simply a fact for some men, those with small and not average dicks. not everyone is a porn addict. ie i never watch porn due to how triggering it is and since i am never horny. but the thoughts have never left once, since sex and satisfying women was very important to me.

i watched amateur porn once after a long time more than a month ago and im still not the same.

Last edited:
avoiding porn will just try to delude you, or forget what big dicks are out there, if you can forget.
being a cuck is a matter of self awareness and knowledge, outside of pleasure

you will never forget that you are inadequate and that other men would sexually satisfy your woman better. its simply a fact for some people, those with small and not average dicks. not everyone is a porn addict. ie i never watch porn due to how triggering it is and since i am never horny. but the thoughts have never left once, since sex and satisfying women was very important to me.
Because you put pussy on a pedestal. Women are meant to satisfy you too. Otherwise why is she your woman?

Because you put pussy on a pedestal. Women are meant to satisfy you too. Otherwise why is she your woman?
but id get pleasure from both, the physical sensations on my penis and the mental from seeing women horny and moaning from my dick, squirting on it

i was never interested in fucking a woman that wasnt into it, even before i lose my penis and mind
the horniness and pleasure of women made me more horny, but i never had cuckish thoughts, i wanted to be the one giving them this pleasure. which is why the dickpill destroyed me

• +1
but id get pleasure from both, the physical sensations on my penis and the mental from seeing women horny and moaning from my dick, squirting on it

i was never interested in fucking a woman that wasnt into it, even before i lose my penis and mind
Cuckoldry is like a compartmentalisation. You get off to her horny and moaning on another guy's dick

Cuckoldry is like a compartmentalisation. You get off to her horny and moaning on another guy's dick
yeah a woman getting railed and moaning is hot nonetheless. anyone denying it is coping
everyone wants to satisfy women its why men care about their dick sizes so much

• +1
yeah a woman getting railed and moaning is hot nonetheless. anyone denying it is coping
everyone wants to satisfy women its why men care about their dick sizes so much
Yeah tbh but what about the appeal of a woman doing slutty shit for YOU. like licking your asshole etc

What is with the masculinity community's obsession with cuckolding? Bruh.

I was into watching BBC cuckold porn and browsing BBC cuckold forums (I'm strictly not interested in white or any non-black bull content at all. Though I do sometimes enjoy watching WMAF porn and used to be into WMIF porn) since 2007 when I was 21. Before I even discovered PUAhate. Back when a lot of you fuckers were in diapers or not even born.

But then in 2015, all of a sudden, it's like cuck this, cuck that all over masculinity circles. Especially after Donald Trump announced he would run for president.

I think I started saying "cuck" or "cucked" on sluthate, potentially PUAhate, as a meme in 2013-2015. This was before Donald Trump even announced his candidancy. Since I'm a literal cuckold fetishist and then it just blew up all over masculinity circles. I vividly remember screaming on the phone with my sister back in mid-late January 2015 (well before Trump) "this is cuckoldry!" when I ranted about the misery of my wage cuck job.

It makes sense that I would use the term. Given my fetish. But unironically the term just blew up all over the masculinity circles. Which leads me to believe that a lot of masculinity community bros are addicted to cuckold pornography as well. Because where else did they get it from other than watching cuckold porn or hearing other cucks like me use the term? The masculinity community has a bizarre fixation on black penis (I mean I do too but at least I admit it) and to a lesser extent Chad penis. White men, Asian men, Indian men are more into black dick than white women are. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Yeah tbh but what about the appeal of a woman doing slutty shit for YOU. like licking your asshole etc
ive had women ask me that, i wouldnt deny it but it doesnt spark anything or its not sth id ask by myself, in action i might enjoy it but i wouldnt kiss her after

i enjoyed other things more like them licking my balls and cock, before i lose sensation. i feel nothing now, so no pleasure for me.
but bro i loved women doing all sort of slutty things for me, i was a big pervert. i wanted to book whores and fuck them with cialis for whole days doing nasty stuff

ive had women ask me that, i wouldnt deny it but it doesnt spark anything or its not sth id ask by myself, in action i might enjoy it but i wouldnt kiss her after

i enjoyed other things more like them licking my balls .
but bro i loved women doing all sort of slutty things for me, i was a big pervert. i wanted to book whores and fuck them with cialis for whole days doing nasty stuff
I will never get this :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I will never get this :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
why not. girls sucking on ur balls feels amazing tbh, but i can barely feel it anymore

ive watched a porn vid where thw woman assfucked a guys balls damn that was unusual

Last edited:

Idk what else I expected, the cuck should honestly kill himself

because I am incel :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
why not get an escort?

i was a sex/masturbation addict. i couldnt wait to leave my parents house and go to uni to fuck whores 24/7. normal girls, milfs, fat women or escorts if i had the money. i didnt care. i was so horny all the time and it was great. i wanted to look the best so i could fuck the hottest whores. i wanted to get cialis and go on fucking marathons. reading guys take dht and wanting to fuck everything was like a wet dream. how more horny could i get? i was already the horniest guy i had known.

i wanted to feel my erect cock cock inside a warm wet vagina, even with a condom, since i could feel so much. imagine how it'd be without a condom

and tragically i ended up only losing my virginity after getting sick and losing all sensation in my genitals. had blowjobs and PIV without condom and i didnt feel a thing. i had to be very careful too since i was feeling nothing, i couldnt trust my body, had to look at my dick and go slow. it was like fucking the air, like nothing is touching me. the thing i wanted the most

and so, i will never experience my erect feelable cock inside a warm wet vagina, the thing i desired the most. i might as well be called a virgin. i havent felt sex. my fate is the worst here.

Idk what else I expected, the cuck should honestly kill himself
I can explain the whole cuckold phenomenon. Incels over-rate the fuck out of sex because they can't have it. But as someone who has had sex and with multiple women (though I will never claim to be a Chad or a pussy slayer), it is the most over-rated thing in existence. These husbands probably think the same thing. Vanilla sex isn't exciting for them anymore. So then they want to turn it up a notch. Like wanting to watch their wife with a black guy.

If you want to know why women keep crying about being ghosted by men, as wild as this seems to incels, it's because when we have sex as men, we have post-nut clarity and realize that we have to put up with her shit for the rest of the day, the weekend, potentially the rest of our lives after we nut. And whatever kids result from that too. The reason why women get so many men blowing up their DMs is because lots of men are not getting laid anymore and so they don't realize that sex is overrated. Or they forgot that sex is overrated if its been awhile for them. Or they have psychological issues that they need to resolve in therapy (which most people can't afford btw) because they tie their own validation as a man to their ability to get women. Which is an issue I have dealt with since before my PUAhate days. Thrusting inside a pussy. Whether it's for one minute, two minutes, five minutes, ten minutes, twenty minutes, an hour, a few seconds. It's the most over-rated shit on the planet. All I cared about was the validation that I got from women. You're handsome, you're sexy, I love your big cock, you made me cum twice, etc. I'm too irresponsible to have kids and I hate not having my own personal space. I don't even like living with my dad but I don't have any choice because I'm technically unemployed and just make money trading stocks and whatever gains I made from holding crypto. I don't even really like hanging out with friends very much. Because even with friendships you have to compromise to some extent on deciding what activities to do together. I'm an autistic introvert.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I can explain the whole cuckold phenomenon. Incels over-rate the fuck out of sex because they can't have it. But as someone who has had sex and with multiple women (though I will never claim to be a Chad or a pussy slayer), it is the most over-rated thing in existence. These husbands probably think the same thing. Vanilla sex isn't exciting for them anymore. So then they want to turn it up a notch. Like wanting to watch their wife with a black guy.

If you want to know why women keep crying about being ghosted by men, as wild as this seems to incels, it's because when have sex as men, we have post-nut clarity and realize that we have to put up with her shit for the rest of the day, the weekend, potentially the rest of our lives after we nut. And whatever kids result from that too. The reason why women get so many men blowing up their DMs is because lots of men are not getting laid anymore and so they don't realize that sex is overrated. Or they forgot that sex is overrated if its been awhile for them. Or they have psychological issues that they need to resolve in therapy (which most people can't afford btw) because they tie their own validation as a man to their ability to get women. Which is an issue I have dealt with since before my PUAhate days. Thrusting inside a pussy. Whether it's for one minute, two minutes, five minutes, ten minutes, twenty minutes, an hour, a few seconds. It's the most over-rated shit on the planet. All I cared about was the validation that I got from women. You're handsome, you're sexy, I love your big cock, you made me cum twice, etc. I'm too irresponsible to have kids and I hate not having my own personal space. I don't even like living with my dad but I don't have any choice because I'm technically unemployed and just make money trading stocks and whatever gains I made from holding crypto. I don't even really like hanging out with friends very much. Because even with friendships you have to compromise to some extent on deciding what activities to do together. I'm an autistic introvert.
youve had bad sex or fuck uglies

you dont seem like the guy that fucks hard. obv your sex with a tranny was a disappointment