the pale skin cope has to end

muhajudin21

muhajudin21

im pseudo-perfect
Joined
May 13, 2026
Posts
2,635
Reputation
2,399
same with blonde same with brown eyes



its not ideal for your misc so stop coping


1790797805319

wtf is this reptile :sick:


"I like being pale" "I like my light hair" "I like my brown eyes"

and then have the audacity to repost and like edits pushing this propaganda



pale skin, brown eyes, blonde hair will never rate high in misc you can of course look good with that minor failos but dont pretend there ideal or a halo

almost as bad a pretty boy cope


@ArchangeI :feelsuhh:
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lebanesedude, mr007, 5"10neet and 4 others
i like my pale skin
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy, thedoomandespair, NinjaRG9 and 1 other person
you said it yourself. not ideal, but theres a niche around it so
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy
If pale skin is bad explain vampires than? They get all the woman in every show I see
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vux, muhajudin21, Sensitive Young Boy and 3 others
If pale skin is bad explain vampires than? They get all the woman in every show I see
pfff i mean they got the everything else so ofc they can pull it off, but i get your point
 
  • +1
Reactions: Incelforeever
  • +1
Reactions: muhajudin21, Sensitive Young Boy and Incelforeever
women go for it, so why not?
 
Fair skin is good pale nah
 
same with blonde same with brown eyes



its not ideal for your misc so stop coping


View attachment 5710883
wtf is this reptile :sick:


"I like being pale" "I like my light hair" "I like my brown eyes"

and then have the audacity to repost and like edits pushing this propaganda



pale skin, brown eyes, blonde hair will never rate high in misc you can of course look good with that minor failos but dont pretend there ideal or a halo

almost as bad a pretty boy cope


@ArchangeI :feelsuhh:
he looks good but would look better if he wasn't so pale
 
muhajudin crashing tf out after the loss of his waifu
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: muhajudin21
True

This is ideal
IMG 0634
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin and muhajudin21

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260930_222731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260930_222731_Chrome.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 0
just don’t be ethnic is law
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin

Similar threads

cooIguy
Replies
38
Views
253
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll
incomplete
Replies
2
Views
83
incomplete
incomplete
Surfsup
Replies
6
Views
103
.Orbital
.Orbital
BraveCake
Replies
3
Views
27
BraveCake
BraveCake
IOS
Replies
8
Views
75
accinr
accinr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top