Thé pantheon of best looking users here

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
didnt make list, its over :feelsrope:

N

Not like him trust me
I never spoke to him privately,but just watching his vids and seeing his posts I can tell he was bullied his whole life and is still trying to show Chad that he's cool.

Dude probably mogs u but has a cry when someone dislikes his one of his YouTube vids.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Surprised I'm not in here...

must join nose gang for that
Kek. I remember being nosepilled by my nan when I was 14 and went from being called names for my nose, to calling out all the dumb cunts with inferior noses.

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
Kek. I remember being nosepilled by my nan when I was 14 and went from being called names for my nose, to calling out all the dumb cunts with inferior noses.
FUAAAAAAAARK, nosepill is very legit unless its very bad, a dorsal hump and a good tip that projects forward looks DOM

FUAAAAAAAARK, nosepill is very legit unless its very bad, a dorsal hump and a good tip that projects forward looks DOM
All about the tip, if it projects downward and messes up your front aesthetic you can say bye bye to women and hello to jew jokes

All about the tip, if it projects downward and messes up your front aesthetic you can say bye bye to women and hello to jew jokes
just like the CUCK @Sc22

fml

I never spoke to him privately,but just watching his vids and seeing his posts I can tell he was bullied his whole life and is still trying to show Chad that he's cool.

Dude probably mogs u but has a cry when someone dislikes his one of his YouTube vids.
Well he's not gonna impress Chad with his singing videos. Hes dating a cam girl who lives in Ireland too...and thinks she's loyal....

@StudyHacks is easily number 1

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, mojopin, Coping and 1 other person
Well he's not gonna impress Chad with his singing videos.
I thought his singing was heaps good, am jelly asf.

Hes dating a cam girl who lives in Ireland too...and thinks she's loyal....
:feelsping::feelswhere::feelsohgod::whatfeels: imagine being a literal emo chad and being in a e-relationship with a literal whore.

• +1
Reactions: VST and Nibba
Not a mention for me? :feelsree:

82qvc 1

Best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and RichardSpencel
He also has severe mental problems

Fucker
i love how fucking toxic you guys become towards me just on a dime.

I'm done with this dumb ass community only respect I got is for looksmax because he's actually a real motherfucker

rest y'all I'm done talking to or even associating.
you don't know my fucking life or what actually goes on behind the scenes.

I show you want I want you to know remember that.
but also im also not afriad to fucking be myself and I made it as far as I did doing just that

being me

why don't you try it sometime.

I'm cringe so what? so is this fucking community who is circle jerking who's the most attractive

bunch of life wasting crap if you ask me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VST
Fucker

I'm done with this dumb ass community only respect I got is for looksmax because he's actually a real motherfucker

but also im also not afriad to fucking be myself and I made it as far as I did doing just that

being me

I'm cringe so what? so is this fucking community who is circle jerking who's the most attractive

Sure but I mog you

Fucker

being me

dont go bruv. i need you as my inspiration for mewing :(

but also im also not afriad to fucking be myself
/QUOTE]
:soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:
and I made it as far as I did doing just that

being me

/QUOTE]
The only reason you're successful with girls on anything in life is because you're gl,but you're still too :bluepill::bluepill: to see that.