The Paradox of "Aura"

tallandhandsome125

tallandhandsome125

Progress, not Perfection.
Have you ever noticed that in a lot of professional athletes, and fighters, there is this magnetic aura? I'm not talking about face or even height. But there is this singleness of purpose that makes us gravitated towards them?

It's this killer instinct in their eyes, this kind of "fire", a kind of confidence so strong that it's unshakeable.

Maybe we should also talk about what this "aura" is for looksmax value irather than just the physical characteristics of an individual.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Hollywood, Gaia262 and 4 others
smells like Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kavkaz777, oldcelloser, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
Have you ever noticed that in a lot of professional athletes, and fighters, there is this magnetic aura? I'm not talking about face or even height. But there is this singleness of purpose that makes us gravitated towards them?

It's this killer instinct in their eyes, this kind of "fire", a kind of confidence so strong that it's unshakeable.

Maybe we should also talk about what this "aura" is for looksmax value irather than just the physical characteristics of an individual.

No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
Tales from the gay bar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kavkaz777, oldcelloser, gamma and 2 others
if you are here you will never have this aura ever

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: oldcelloser, AlwaysHaveQuestions, itorroella9 and 2 others
when u ooze confidence, and im not talking fake confidence but Real confidence. When u are bit cocky but u also have a reason for it, that's when u get an aura, when u know u mog all the other people around u and u know ppl are. Mirin, u get cocky and u have a lot of confidence that ooze out of u, u automatically get aura

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
when u ooze confidence, and im not talking fake confidence but Real confidence. When u are bit cocky but u also have a reason for it, that's when u get an aura, when u know u mog all the other people around u and u know ppl are. Mirin, u get cocky and u have a lot of confidence that ooze out of u, u automatically get aura
Well put.

It's called energy and it is developed through the fact they are out there on their own with no-one to help them, competing, battling and striving to the be the best.

I know. I was once a college athlete myself and have also studied athlete psychology as part of my bachelor's.

It’s called being good looking and tall

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
bro its a nigger that punches and kicks...

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Retaining your semen instead of busting it like a cuck to pixels fucking on a screen will increase your magnetic aura since its natural for men to retain, think of roman gladiators

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107
cope it's just looks

no shit you're gonna be confident when you know you can beat the shit out 99% of guys

Yes this also happens when people inject testosterone , they feel they have this aura around them and people just notice them more.

Energy is a real thing, its how humans communicated before language was created.

Think of it this way have you ever noticed the atmosphere change when two people hate each other or about to fight.

Its an evolutionary language.

Zyzz

Kobe bryant is the guy with the best aura I've ever seen

keep your philosophical epiphanies in off topic please

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416