The path to success is blocked for you

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
Welcome to 53165th reason why it's over thread

And it's not looks this time. It's something else, just as unattainable - and that's your lifestyle. The way you live, is simply not conducive to you reaching your goals (which I'm assuming is social success and success with women)

Let's just take a look at men who are successful - it's guys with large social network, who have the means of meeting swathes of new people
without that, you will never get off the ground

but for you to be in that position, you need an interesting lifestyle (which is a bit of a catch 22, cant party every week without social groups, and cant have social groups if you dont go out)

most of you are socially stranded - you have very little friends from school environments, and little to no way of making new ones
going from work to your house, to the gym, to your house - impossible to make anything happen, and it's impossible to break this loop

@AlexAP

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 19036, Lygodactylus and 6 others
You want social success, I want femboys with cocks the size of a monster can. We are not the same.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 19036, Lygodactylus and 11 others
I will never party with an ocean of drunk college stacylites :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Hikicel69 and Mongrelcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Mongrelcel
784E899B 8AFA 45D7 A8E7 5383C5D7D56F
The blockage on the path to success (the black one) you (the white one)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Bro you sounded actually NT and chill when we did discord VC, i really think you just need a start in some way, and you can carry through

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Mongrelcel
:Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Bro you sounded actually NT and chill when we did discord VC, i really think you just need a start in some way, and you can carry through
all 3 of us are non NT and anti social af, we know each other for years now, and vced only once, and hamza wasn't even there lol

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Edgar
all 3 of us are non NT and anti social af, we know each other for years now, and vced only once, and hamza wasn't even there lol
:feelshaha: true jfl, but tbh bro I lost my discord shortly after talking to you:Comfy: just made a new one

• Woah

And it's not looks this time. It's something else, just as unattainable - and that's your lifestyle. The way you live, is simply not conducive to you reaching your goals (which I'm assuming is social success and success with women)

Let's just take a look at men who are successful - it's guys with large social network, who have the means of meeting swathes of new people

but for you to be in that position, you need an interesting lifestyle (which is a bit of a catch 22, cant party every week without social groups, and cant have social groups if you dont go out)

most of you are socially stranded - you have very little friends from school environments, and little to no way of making new ones
going from work to your house, to the gym, to your house - impossible to make anything happen, and it's impossible to break this loop

@AlexAP
I agree to 50%. It's over if you want to have the same social success that the top 20% men have, and maybe even the social success that Normies have.

But it's not over if you want to have a LTR and some social activity/friends. It's more difficult than for others, but non-NT people can achieve this, and I think it's worth it, better than live alone forever.

• +1

@AlexAP
I’m NT so not in this boat. We built different nigga

• +1
Your average party goer is not a business "connection" stop the cope

Literally every single normie out here has a social group yet they still struggle like crazy

Last edited: