People who take finasteride:
> professional athletes
> actors
> doctors
> models
> CEOs
> billionaires

People who don’t take finasteride:
> a small irrelevant group of incels on 4chan who think they have discovered a Jewish conspiracy to chemically castrate white men with in the drug leading to white genocide

Honestly am so unbelievably angry at 4chan /fit/ and /pol/ board the whole website deserves to be shut down tbh they fucking ruined my life by convincing me hair doesn’t matter and that I just need to shave it and bulk up. Even if you get like 90% erections only and Gyno, it’s not as bad as fucking balding!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28275, Deleted member 22529, Deprived and 13 others
michael-jackson-michael.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529, Sal, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
baldcells

Superior gen people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698, Scorpioned, TrestIsBest and 2 others
> professional athletes
> actors
> doctors
> models
> CEOs
> billionaires

> a small irrelevant group of incels on 4chan who think they have discovered a Jewish conspiracy to chemically castrate white men with in the drug leading to white genocide

Honestly am so unbelievably angry at 4chan /fit/ and /pol/ board the whole website deserves to be shut down tbh they fucking ruined my life by convincing me hair doesn’t matter and that I just need to shave it and bulk up. Even if you get like 90% erections only and Gyno, it’s not as bad as fucking balding!
Just embrace the subhumanity, don't fight it, no good comes out of it
amazon part GIF

:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and bogii
I’ve read baldness gets worse after fin usage

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gggg3333, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 19642
> professional athletes
> actors
> doctors
> models
> CEOs
> billionaires

Take your fin and stop complaining OP

• +1
Reactions: gogger
the vast, vast majority of doctors and dermatologists are against finasteride because of the hormonal disregulation. Only internet doctors and doctors of celebrities( celebrities have the money and resources to fix the hormonal and neurosteroidal imbalances through exogenous administration) are pro finasteride for baldness.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 19642 and 1 other person
the vast, vast majority of doctors and dermatologists are against finasteride because of the hormonal disregulation. Only internet doctors and doctors of celebrities( celebrities have the money and resources to fix the hormonal and neurosteroidal imbalances through exogenous administration) are pro finasteride for baldness.
true honestly it changed my dick

• +1
Reactions: Buci
Dn care nothing is worse than being bald tbh

• +1
Reactions: Torero and PYT
> professional athletes
> actors
> doctors
> models
> CEOs
> billionaires

Weren’t you saying you’d rather take literal estrogen?

Jfl nigga fell for Finasteride castration meme

• +1
> professional athletes
> actors
> doctors
> models
> CEOs
> billionaires

90% EQ sucks pretty bad tbh. But hair is still life, no doubt about it

• +1
Weren’t you saying you’d rather take literal estrogen?

Jfl nigga fell for Finasteride castration meme
Well, it kinda does castrate you (or bring you closer to a castrated state to avoid speaking hyperbolically). It still could very well be worth it to many guys (including me). But it sucks you have to pay such a high price for keeping your hair.

I’ll probably say fuck it someday, get a hair system and blast the fuck out of DHT derivatives (and your girlfriend with my 110% EQ)

Well, it kinda does castrate you (or bring you closer to a castrated state to avoid speaking hyperbolically). It still could very well be worth it to many guys (including me). But it sucks you have to pay such a high price for keeping your hair.

I’ll probably say fuck it someday, get a hair system and blast the fuck out of DHT derivatives (and your girlfriend with my 110% EQ)
it’s not optimal obviously compared to not taking it and not balding but you could stop taking and it and just go back to normal even if you got sides jfl

most of the fear mongering comes from sides and people saying their dicks permanently shriveled into their bodies

baldingprettyboy​

larry david television GIF

Most "Finasteride is bad, Mmkay" types are usually NW0 full-heads or NW7s who want others to feel as miserable as they do.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 13588
Kevin Mann Haircafe YouTube Channel

Bruh op your opinions change like the weather, omg guys get on fin and dut asap vs fin 0.01 mg per week cut my dick off, just shave it bro, gym is cope vs oh just be jason statham and the rock, bruh has multiple personality disorder :bluepill::redpill::blackpill: