The people Who think you can fuck up your Life by posting your pics here are giga low iq

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
1) only very few companies run a background check based on your face
2) the only software which works Is pimeyes which Is a technology that Is 100 steps above his competitors and you can Simply ask them to remove your pics from their database
3) no employer watches shit toks
4) the forum Is called looksmax.org, and looksmaxxing Is mainstream, this ain't .is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, nathan, rand anon and 7 others
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
-nigga without a job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, thenewhebbe, hopecel and 16 others
I’m going to post you on tiktok, i have 1.3 k followers now.

You will become famous, amazing!

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, hopecel, datboijj and 1 other person
-nigga without a job
And? Gaston, bgm, amnesia, crisick all have dozens of pics here and are employed. Just for leaving nothing to chance i depleted my CV Pic from pimeyes search results so It shows nothing now. This Is Just an excuse to not show face and keep larping as some chadlite Slayer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Gaygymmaxx and BrahminBoss
Just don't say insane shit and you're good lmao

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Clqs, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
You can Simply remove your face from pimeyes search and no employer Is going to find your post history ever. Muh High iq forum can't even come up with the most simple solutions.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and datboijj
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Manletmachine, silencio and 3 others
You can Simply remove your face from pimeyes search and no employer Is going to find your post history ever. Muh High iq forum can't even come up with the most simple solutions.
Depending on your position it matters. If you flip burgers at McDonald's it doesn't.
Also enemies can fuck your life up if they find you on here ranting about different races, religions and women. Low IQ move.

Depending on your position it matters. If you flip burgers at McDonald's it doesn't.
Also enemies can fuck your life up if they find you on here ranting about different races, religions and women. Low IQ move.
Bro what do you don't understand about removing your face from pimeyes search? I removed my CV Pic and now It shows 0 results. All other softwares are bust so it's impossible for everyone to find my .org account.

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
Bro u got rejected for being a cashier while looking like Greek god. What could be a reason?

Bro what do you don't understand about removing your face from pimeyes search? I removed my CV Pic and now It shows 0 results. All other softwares are bust so it's impossible for everyone to find my .org account.
This helps but imagine your face somehow lands on reddit or TikTok

• So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003
This helps but imagine your face somehow lands on reddit or TikTok
Do you really think 40 yo employers Watch shit toks? Lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
23 year old HR women do.
Nah Bro only braindead whores Watch shit toks. Besides that to Land on looksmaxxing posts you must have a very clear story so that your Algo lands you there.

Yeah Bro i mog normies. Shut the fuck up. Idgaf if you're salty because you get trolled into thinking you're High bf
You’re a normie, but your delusional coping brain doesn’t allow it for some reason.

I know i’m not high bf. Never got salty about that.

Bro u got rejected for being a cashier while looking like Greek god. What could be a reason?
Just bad luck Bro those places don't run background checks

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
You’re a normie, but your delusional coping brain doesn’t allow it for some reason.

I know i’m not high bf. Never got salty about that.
Ok Bro think what you want not going to argue about this shit

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
2) the only software which works Is pimeyes which Is a technology that Is 100 steps above his competitors and you can Simply ask them to remove your pics from their database
You don't know that.
In my experience, it's more than you would think. And if you ever wanted to work in healthcare or education, JFL.

You don't know that.

In my experience, it's more than you would think. And if you ever wanted to work in healthcare or education, JFL.
Yes i know, i've tested all other face search engines and they don't detect shit. In fact the pimeyes technology was so good that they thought they shouldn't have released It in the First place

I remember some shzicos saying they could somehow tie your email to your exact person :lul::lul:

jfl yeah everyone here that posted face has almost a zero likelihood of it affecting personal life unless someone was directly trying to fuck them over

4) the forum Is called looksmax.org, and looksmaxxing Is mainstream, this ain't .is
says the man with bachelor and masters but jobless at 30

says the man with bachelor and masters but jobless at 30
First of all i Just turned 28 secondly i'm a particular case of bad luck, i'm talking about the general population

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Gaygymmaxx
Way too late I've made 25000 posts

Atleast 300 of them must be bad enough to make an employer call the police on me for insanity

That's the problem
I'd rather continue saying outrageous things than post my face and restrict what I say
Tbh no one irl will see my face here anyway
I've already posted my side and parts of my face

That's the problem
I'd rather continue saying outrageous things than post my face and restrict what I say
Tbh no one irl will see my face here anyway
I've already posted my side and parts of my face
I've already said how you can avoid getting found. So many "High iq" users with the Reading comprehension of a child

It’s about what future holds, but this site will probably go down by then. Anyway, I wouldn’t post a full face that can be reverse searched here

It’s about what future holds, but this site will probably go down by then. Anyway, I wouldn’t post a full face that can be reverse searched here
You can delete your pics from pimeyes. I'm undetectable now but i never thought this was the reason for my unemployement, read this
https://qz.com/145217/its-harder-to-get-a-job-in-italy-with-a-college-degree-than-without-one
@albe.ORG Italy Is Just a massive shithole in which if you're not 40 yo you're not taken seriously

Its more worrying that ur friends or family could somehow see the heinous shit you've written here

Its more worrying that ur friends or family could somehow see the heinous shit you've written here
This forum has been visited by 10k different people to the max. This Is nothing in the internet

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Didn’t that one guy p something get his college life ruined because they found his account?

This forum has been visited by 10k different people to the max. This Is nothing in the internet
well not by chance obv but you could get doxxed

Didn’t that one guy p something get his college life ruined because they found his account?
They found his irl contacts and told his professors and shit. Doxxing Is entirely different than posting face only

I am hoping to get scouted by a modelling agency by posting my face here

15553.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and albe.ORG
You can delete your pics from pimeyes. I'm undetectable now but i never thought this was the reason for my unemployement, read this
https://qz.com/145217/its-harder-to-get-a-job-in-italy-with-a-college-degree-than-without-one
@albe.ORG Italy Is Just a massive shithole in which if you're not 40 yo you're not taken seriously
1) l'articolo è del 2013

2)

nella fascia d'età 25-34 il tasso d'occupazione è maggiore tra i laureati rispetto ai diplomati dal 2018 (primo anno disponibile nella serie storica) fino al 2023

1) l'articolo è del 2013

2)
View attachment 2885926
nella fascia d'età 25-34 il tasso d'occupazione è maggiore tra i laureati rispetto ai diplomati dal 2018 (primo anno disponibile nella serie storica) fino al 2023
Well i doubt the problem were the pics posted here, If that was the case they wouldn't even have called me back for the interviews

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Buddy a girl who follows my insta lurks on here. If ppl find out im on this website its a humiliation ritual. Most people dont relate to this though

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: twojei, hopecel, atlantean and 2 others
Buddy a girl who follows my insta lurks on here. If ppl find out im on this website its a humiliation ritual. Most people dont relate to this though
The likelyhood Is extremely low, only like 10k in Total post or lurk on here which Is a drop in the Ocean on the internet

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
The likelyhood Is extremely low, only like 10k in Total post or lurk on here which Is a drop in the Ocean on the internet
This forum feels small af, besides I have 20k posts

Nah, I don't know where you're from but in the US, even the smallest fuck-up can harm your career prospects. You should never reveal your face on any controversial parts of the internet.

Nah, I don't know where you're from but in the US, even the smallest fuck-up can harm your career prospects. You should never reveal your face on any controversial parts of the internet.
Just delete your pics from pimeyes and you're set. I've tested 10 other face detection engines and none could detect shit.

Just delete your pics from pimeyes and you're set. I've tested 10 other face detection engines and none could detect shit.
I don't know man, facial recognition is too advanced these days. Personally I would never.

I don't know man, facial recognition is too advanced these days. Personally I would never.
It's not, only pimeyes developed the technology to constantly detect your face