The perfect beard theory HIGH IQ only

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
‘Guys muh chad’ ok we get it

Point is, the way she lines it up, fades it, makes the jaw look sharper then it already is is what’s amazing. It enhances his looks so much

Now couple the prior video with this

Whats the difference between them is that the girl uses kinda the same length FOR THE NON-FADED areas, not creating a separation between the stubble jawline and chin/philtrum

WHILE AUSTIN DOES THAT, Austin is a blackcel so his chin is recessed but its no biggie bc of his GOATEE saving him, Austin doesnt have the fade, but he has separations between the stache (6 mm), stubble (4mm), goatee (8mm) AND A DISCOMMECT, between the stache and goatee (2 mm)

So whats my conclusion? The ideal beard for people who have avg jaws, or somewhat recessed jaws (For incel tier jaws or chad jaws doesnt apply to you)

To enhance your lower third the most you need to have a stubble length that’s most enhancing of your jaw, then do as the foid did, fade it till it kinda becomes a pseudo chinstrap, but it isn’t you hopefully vet what I mean. Then, do the mustache a differwnt legth from the stubble entirely, to create what??

AN ANGLE!!! you go down of the bottom part of the stache and do what Austin did, a 2 mm disconnect between the goatee, which itself MUST be a separate mm from the non faded-stubble and mustache. Shape it where it where your chin looks like its wider, taller, longer.

I basically combined this foid’s and austin dunham’s grooming ideas together

Tagging high iq: @DalitBoss @RealFunkyFlamingo @enchanted_elixir @jboard @Clavicular @garoupilled_ @ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000, boss8055, AryanChadification and 10 others

Point is, the way she lines it up, fades it, makes the jaw look sharper then it already is is what’s amazing. It enhances his looks so much

Whats the difference between them is that the girl uses kinda the same length FOR THE NON-FADED areas, not creating a separation between the stubble jawline and chin/philtrum

WHILE AUSTIN DOES THAT, Austin is a blackcel so his chin is recessed but its no biggie bc of his GOATEE saving him, Austin doesnt have the fade, but he has separations between the stache (6 mm), stubble (4mm), goatee (8mm) AND A DISCOMMECT, between the stache and goatee (2 mm)

So whats my conclusion? The ideal beard for people who have avg jaws, or somewhat recessed jaws (For incel tier jaws or chad jaws doesnt apply to you)

To enhance your lower third the most you need to have a stubble length that’s most enhancing of your jaw, then do as the foid did, fade it till it kinda becomes a pseudo chinstrap, but it isn’t you hopefully vet what I mean. Then, do the mustache a differwnt legth from the stubble entirely, to create what??

AN ANGLE!!! you go down of the bottom part of the stache and do what Austin did, a 2 mm disconnect between the goatee, which itself MUST be a separate mm from the non faded-stubble and mustache. Shape it where it where your chin looks like its wider, taller, longer.

Tagging high iq: @DalitBoss @RealFunkyFlamingo @enchanted_elixir @jboard @Clavicular @garoupilled_ @ReadBooksEveryday

For the love of Allah never use those curved beard lines either jfl, any nigga who does that looks bloated

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

@BlackpillRemedy Forgot to ping the beardfraud master himself

• +1
I have a great jaw should I shave completely?

• +1

Beard is legit for frauding + bonus points if your pheno matches up

But a beard can look good but have bad SMV depending on where you live purely based off social beauty standards, its one of those volatile traits along with tattoos, tans etc.

In Asia even if a beard looks good, it's considered low class ( or at least where I live in SEA Singapore/Malaysia region )

You can also take inspiration from Atesh Salih's beard. I have seen foids simping for the guy first hand lol.

He has mogger jaw of course but it shows that density is not everything, you can have some unique aspects to your own style

For those who want to constantly maintain a close stubble, good razor and regiment with shaving balms and such is important. Constantly shaving and shaping increases the chance of breakouts too.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
  • +1
Good thread op.

• Love it
Maybe do a goatee and not the stubble? Your stubble gives off very ‘unkept’ vibes for some reason
Like it grows too much?

Maybe do a goatee and not the stubble? Your stubble gives off very ‘unkept’ vibes for some reason
I have a great jaw should I shave completely?

Your individual beard hairs are thick and contrast heavily with your Asian coloring. Clean shave or try heavy stubble. Light looks awkward imo.

• +1
For those who want to constantly maintain a close stubble, good razor and regiment with shaving balms and such is important. Constantly shaving and shaping increases the chance of breakouts too.
A true looksmaxxer would be rich enough to afford products that prevent razor burn and optimize everything. No execuses

• +1
A true looksmaxxer would be rich enough to afford products that prevent razor burn and optimize everything. No execuses
Some people are extra sensitive to breakouts, and RIP for those trying to adjust to tret lol :forcedsmile:

I couldn't shave while I was peeling on tret :hnghn:

• So Sad
Your individual beard hairs are thick and contrast heavily with your Asian coloring. Clean shave or try heavy stubble. Light looks awkward imo.
True this is 2 days no shave for me I have a lot I usually do shave

Attachments

• IMG_20240804_115000.jpg
    IMG_20240804_115000.jpg
    786.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
True this is 2 days no shave for me I have a lot I usually do shave
Same with me bhai, it's the contrast and thickness of the follicles.

Which is why shaving against the grain everyday is a problem.

Same with me bhai, it's the contrast and thickness of the follicles.

Which is why shaving against the grain everyday is a problem.
Does yours grow as much as mine?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy and Phillybeard1996
Thanks man, I’m for now growing out my goatee w rosemary, castor oil and minox
I'm growing a goatee next too :Comfy:

Or maybe get this for the next 10 year's of your life ( teens to late 20s) prime years for slaying
Then stubble Maxx in ur 40s or smth :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Mrinfinityx
The best beard occurs when the raw and wild matured stubble mode is activated to not appear like a tryhard

We should see ur face through it, so mogger density and pitch black color arent desired

Also 0 maintenance, just sculpted by nature and need a shave sometimes with an electric razor to maintain it while not being clean shaven afterwards

4236884 20240711 021746

Last edited:
The best beard occurs when the raw and wild matured stubble mode is activated to not appear like a tryhard

We should see ur face through it, so mogger density and pitch black color arent desired

Also 0 maintenance, just sculpted by nature and need a shave sometimes with an electric razor to maintain it while not being clean shaven afterwards

View attachment 3072646
I said to people with chad jaws to GTFO, not for them

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx

Bum

What is the need for both the beard trimmer and the beard groomer?

I thought you could just use the groomer with no attachments as a trimmer

Good thread btw, rare feat in this day and age

• Love it
What is the need for both the beard trimmer and the beard groomer?

I thought you could just use the groomer with no attachments as a trimmer

Good thread btw, rare feat in this day and age
Chrck the videos brah for the details I missed out on

@Timmy why did i put you on ignore? I don’t remember

• JFL

Bunpy

Pencil stache only mogs all

search "goatee moustache combo" on reddit and get back to me. ofc doesnt apply if you guys are melanin deprived cumskins
I don’t think you know what a pretty boy is