The perfect beard…

Timmy

Timmy

Equinox
I cant grow a beard yet.. but if I could this is what I’d do, you create ANGLES.

For example, if you got a average/good jaw, for maximum angularity and freshness, do something like this:

1 mm sideburns
Split the stubble into 2, upper and lower.
Upper stubble 2 mm, lower 3
Goatee region 5 mm
The split between the mustache and chin, 2 mm fade in between to make a disconnected (yet not really) look

now ofc some niggas look better with 4 mm stubbles and an 8 mm goatee. But thats the point, find what works for you and use that framework that I showed you.

If your entire beard is the same length, it becomes flat, doesnt really impact your lower third as much. It does if you line it up. But if yoy wanna create an angle, make it angular then you gotta make some parts diff lengths.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, rand anon, emeraldglass and 2 others
I cant grow a beard yet.. but if I could this is what I’d do, you create ANGLES.

For example, if you got a average/good jaw, for maximum angularity and freshness, do something like this:

1 mm sideburns
Goatee region 5 mm
The split between the mustache and chin, 2 mm fade in between to make a disconnected (yet not really) look

now ofc some niggas look better with 4 mm stubbles and an 8 mm goatee. But thats the point, find what works for you and use that framework that I showed you.

If your entire beard is the same length, it becomes flat, doesnt really impact your lower third as much. It does if you line it up. But if yoy wanna create an angle, make it angular then you gotta make some parts diff lengths.
@Clavicular is this a good thread?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
if you need a beard to "impact" your lower third you have bigger things to worry about than facial hair

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
What if I have a square jaw?

if you need a beard to "impact" your lower third you have bigger things to worry about than facial hair
Dude what? This nigga trying to say you shouldnt beardmax, leage the forum then bruh. Not everybody has good bines

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
Dude what? This nigga trying to say you shouldnt beardmax, leage the forum then bruh. Not everybody has good bines
I don't think so dude. A good beard increases sex appeal by a lot. Austin Dunham is an example of that.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Fuuuck can mods change this to looksmax category @ascension @0hMan Im sorry didnt mean too
Fixed, and why you tag ascension? He is not a mod.

I don't think so dude. A good beard increases sex appeal by a lot. Austin Dunham is an example of that.
He also made his alr angular jaw more angular by doing the length manipulation!!

• +1
Reactions: twojei
I wish I had good beard coverage :feelsbadman:

autistic measurements

I’ve heard of oral minox also having negative effects on collagen, might be wrong though. Maybe in a few years down when I wanna try to look maesthetic :feelsgood:

I’ve heard of oral minox also having negative effects on collagen, might be wrong though. Maybe in a few years down when I wanna try to look maesthetic :feelsgood:
Topical can fuck up your collagen tbh bro, but I’m currently using oral for past 3-4 months definitely better than topical if you are not getting sides

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
That’s what I’ve been doing for years. Works, but foids these days know what’s up with beards and hair below the eyebrows in general is completely unfashionable in under 25s

1 mm sideburns
Goatee region 5 mm

beards look like shit

That’s what I’ve been doing for years. Works, but foids these days know what’s up with beards and hair below the eyebrows in general is completely unfashionable in under 25s
Thats why I think to fraud the least as possible by not going 6 mm above