The Perfect RULES for Jaw, Chin, and Cheek Implants

Jade

Jade

Banned
I deserve this

RULE #1
DO NOT select what your surgeon wants for you.
You must know what you want first, or else you will never be happy with any results god, your priest, your mom, or your doctors have for you.

You have to be extremely clear and specific as to the look you expect to have.

RULE #2
Understand that your look can change and will never be 100% accurate as you see yourself in your mind.

Your face could quickly look different after a salty meal. Also, you can lose fat and skin elasticity, and even stress can drastically change your appearance from one day to the next.

RULE #3
NEVER get implants without a warranty. Choose a doctor that will replace your implants at ZERO cost for the implants themselves (the OR, anesthesia, and hospital services can understandably vary).

The warranty should state that if you DO NOT like your LOOK results after a specific time, you should not pay for the implants again if you choose to replace them.

You have warranties for your phone, car, and everything else; why not for something as expensive as implants?

RULE #4
Understand that thousands of capable and reputable surgeons worldwide will achieve stunning results with the perfect implants.

RULE #5
Enjoy your surgery and work with people who will hold your hand throughout the process. Wheather or not you have family or friends that can accompany you through your surgery, find an experienced company that will be by your side from beginning to end.

Start experiencing the VIP life your new looks will likely set you up for!

As some of you already know, I am currently working with some guys here, and hopefully, they'll share their experiences with you. That is, if they aren't too busy banging chics out there after they get their new looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Silver, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Osteotomies mogg

• +1
Reactions: Jade
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jade and Dystopian
Can you help me plan for surgeries?

• +1
Help you plan? Be more specific.
You could easily call your doctor and plan a date for surgery, right?
Plan for movements and stuff. You can't be this autistic.

Plan for movements and stuff. You can't be this autistic.
I do not know what you mean by "movements". However, your lack of manners and obvious immaturity confirm to me that I would never work with you. Please stop using the word autistic in a derogatory manner.

I do not know what you mean by "movements". However, your lack of manners and obvious immaturity confirm to me that I would never work with you. Please stop using the word autistic in a derogatory manner.
Autism confirmed when you don't know what "planning" and "movements" mean in the context of surgery. You're either a troll or just extremely retarded.

Regardless, I've probably gotten more surgeries than you so pretty ironic.

• +1