The Perks of Being Truecel Incel Etc

S

strawberrymushroom

Banned
Psl and looks are generally a spectrum with all things equal in terms of height. Youd receive just as much attention as you would if you had a perfect psl compared to zero psl.

The only difference is as an ltn you’d be scary too. Nowadays there’s less perks to it but in the past it seems clear that the reason certain lack of harmonious features and things that would otherwise make the person an ltn would have survived over time as a way to scare others and be seen as more threatening and intimidating

• JFL
Reactions: dannydipss
tales

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, dannydipss, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Psl and looks are generally a spectrum with all things equal in terms of height. Youd receive just as much attention as you would if you had a perfect psl compared to zero psl.

The only difference is as an ltn you’d be scary too. Nowadays there’s less perks to it but in the past it seems clear that the reason certain lack of harmonious features and things that would otherwise make the person an ltn would have survived over time as a way to scare others and be seen as more threatening and intimidating
what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, strawberrymushroom and ElTruecel
Screenshot 20240317 100703 Facebook

So, tell me the perks?

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss, Deleted member 51465, strawberrymushroom and 1 other person
722B7A29 A803 455D 86B4 18B8672D42E4

• +1
Reactions: smallman
So there’s just no perks to it then. If there really isn’t any why doesn’t everyone kill themselves
I’m telling u if u see a pic of that guy on a six foot five frame versus Chico and it saids I’m railing ur ass ud lose ur shit.

Now that there’s police and society it really doesn’t have as many perks but I’m just brainstorming this would probably work great a thousand years ago.

So really everyone is just living in the wrong era

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom