THE PERSON WHO WROTE THE SCIENTIFIC ARTICLE ON THE BLACKPILL RESPONDED TO ME!

Should I send her the brutal blackpill thread we made so she can get more research? Yes or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Context:

Should I send her the brutal blackpill thread we made so she can get more research? Yes or no?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NONE, kebab, BrahminBoss and 6 others
@BoredPrince

bro taking this shit too serious
emoji laughing GIF by Twitter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, NONE, kebab and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Dnr tbh

• +1
Reactions: vyirus, Kristin and enchanted_elixir
Not bad.

• +1
What OP thinks his life is gonna be like after responding to some loser nerd making a paper no one will read:

Paparazzi GIF - Find on GIFER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, 1966Ford, BrahminBoss and 2 others
What OP thinks his life is gonna be like after responding to some loser nerd making a paper no one will read:

Paparazzi GIF - Find on GIFER
Why does everyone think I'm a tryhard?

Curious to see where this goes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
I was hoping for her to respond to the critiques of the paper, and off counter-arguments against those critiques. Though, I respect her for responding at the very least.

• +1
I was hoping for her to respond to the critiques of the paper, and off counter-arguments against those critiques. Though, I respect her for responding at the very least.
She doesn't have time for that. That's obvious.

• +1
Reactions: NONE and Outlier
She said she's writing a new one.

• +1
Reactions: Outlier
She said she's writing a new one.
It's pretty humorous seeing academics use rhetoric that you would normally only see on this forum and in the incelosphe / manosphere.

• +1
The implications is that if you respond to them you are contributing to let the blackpill go mainstream and this might eventually get covered in news channels and YouTube videos. It's over anyways.

The implications is that if you respond to them you are contributing to let the blackpill go mainstream and this might eventually get covered in news channels and YouTube videos. It's over anyways.
Its already mainstream world wide. You know PSL GODS are now even known in gook countries