The pictures I had taken at Alfaro's are the worst

hansmoleman

hansmoleman

Gold
At this point, I have consulted with 6 maxfac surgeons for bimax for the last year. In 4 out of 6 of these first appointments, I went to physically see the doctor, and had pictures taken, always the same: from the front relaxed, from the front smiling, same for the side, same for 3/4, and then one holding up a thing to make all my teeth visible.

The goal of these pictures is obviously not to look good but to look as realistic as possible to assess your needs.

I just realized that the ones taken at Alfaro's are the ones in which I look the worst by far. It could be just a coincidence, or that on that day I looked worse for some reason, but when you take these pictures you follow the orders of the nurse, who instructs you how to position yourself etc.

Idk, I might be imagining things or coping hard but it might be the case that some doctors make you look as sub-human as possible in the before so that the difference with the surgery looks better? idk

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
I agree, Alfaro makes you take photos with your mouth slightly open and it just makes you look as subhuman as physically possible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, hansmoleman and Deleted member 31497
At this point, I have consulted with 6 maxfac surgeons for bimax for the last year. In 4 out of 6 of these first appointments, I went to physically see the doctor, and had pictures taken, always the same: from the front relaxed, from the front smiling, same for the side, same for 3/4, and then one holding up a thing to make all my teeth visible.

The goal of these pictures is obviously not to look good but to look as realistic as possible to assess your needs.

I just realized that the ones taken at Alfaro's are the ones in which I look the worst by far. It could be just a coincidence, or that on that day I looked worse for some reason, but when you take these pictures you follow the orders of the nurse, who instructs you how to position yourself etc.

Idk, I might be imagining things or coping hard but it might be the case that some doctors make you look as sub-human as possible in the before so that the difference with the surgery looks better? idk
any idea who you going to go for bimax?