The planet is not getting warmer, its going to get COLDER (ICE AGE)

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6382, eyelidcel and 1 other person
This is honestly the biggest issue in the world right now. If we don't fix this we're going to destroy the whole planet. There's a reason why we need to switch to electric. I'm all for capitalism but not at the cost of the planet.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6403
Ice Age! :p
C3673361 A6AC 48B5 9D0E A05AFD920C76

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, eyelidcel, Bitch and 1 other person
This is honestly the biggest issue in the world right now. If we don't fix this we're going to destroy the whole planet. There's a reason why we need to switch to electric. I'm all for capitalism but not at the cost of the planet.
co2 has such a minuscule effect on our temperatures, we're simply going through a cycle, it's going to get warmer then very cold like it always has, it's a cycle

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
lol based at them discussing nuking india and china. been saying that TBH. they gotta go.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6403
i think the real problem of global warming is the amount of co2 and other shit in the air and water making already pathetic t level plummet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
did you actually watch these videos, adhdcel

co2 has such a minuscule effect on our temperatures, we're simply going through a cycle, it's going to get warmer then very cold like it always has, it's a cycle
when our environment is so delicate, a miniscule change can ruin a lot.

• +1
why is the first thing i learn in 1st grade: MLK, columbus was evil, climate change

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
ice wall be like UwU

• +1
We're about 12000 years from the last ice age, typically interglacial periods last roughly that amount of time. Bill Gates is going to cause a snowball earth with his bullshit blocking out the sun for "global warming" scam.

• +1
We're about 12000 years from the last ice age, typically interglacial periods last roughly that amount of time. Bill Gates is going to cause a snowball earth with his bullshit blocking out the sun for "global warming" scam.
Exactly, an extreme ice age..

Over for ice agecels

Water

• +1