The plight of my inceldom in germany

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
I swear I dont know where to start,

today was a hot summer day, we had 24 degrees temperature. Everywhere you could see people hanging as if corona never existed in the first place.
in germany every girl I see on the street is stacy, every girl is a legit stacy in my eyes, I look at them and see how beautiful they are, natural looking, lean body, how beautiful they dress, beautiful faces everywhere. Not like in the america. Even the ethnic girls are hot as fuck tbh.
And almost every german (men, but also women) that is out there is a tallfag. I swear I get heightmogged 90% of all the time despite wearing lifts that boost me from 177/178cm to somewhere 183cm. its a nightmare.

I go outside and see all these beautiful girls taken by men who are sometimes facially inferior with no bones at all. Sometimes it appears that there are beautiful german girls taken by deathnics or blacks. Last time I saw a curry looking guy with a german foid and I ask myself wtf did I do wrong?
Now that corona is fading away, everything will become normal. I dont want corona to go because then atleast I dont have to see the normies enjoying their life. I was so happy that normies could see for the very first time what kind of shit lifes we have to live.

It is especially lifefuel when I see youger girls, it reminds me of myself of my days in school where I was alone for the most part, rotting, getting bullied.
And the most depressing thing is that all of my problems are somehow fixiable. Its just that I need to wait. So the reason why I am rotting is because I have to wait. For my nose to finally recover, for my masseters to go back, for me to have enough money to do surgeries. its really depressing.
And Im 26y old and I keep getting older and older. No family to help with (I do have a family but they dont care about me), I have to earn all the money by myself. Life is nothing but a big scam for me. My mother with her perfect face (PSL wise) had to ruin my life by getting married to a ugly short guy.
I try to work as hard as possible, I work two jobs and try to get as much money as people and as fast as possible. I truly depise my destiny. I doubt that I will ever get a chance to get a gf let alone wife, but I will never be stupid enough to bring in a child in this world, not with my subhuman DNA.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, MikeMew'sBitch, .👽. and 8 others
In addition: I wish Drago could have fucked my mom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 7224 and 9 others
5500 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
yea bro very cute girls running around with half their ass sticking out from their hotpants when it's above 25°C jfl very hot

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
Feel you. Usually I work a dead end job in a small town and I work a lot of late and night shifts so I sometimes don't see cute girls for months. Now I'm surrounded by beautiful girls, especially in the summer they're out cycling etc and every girl is thin and beautiful. It's depressing because I know I can never have that...
I feel way better when I can live in blissful ignorance and not know about their existence

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 11610 and 4 others
I never felt small in Germany with 182cm height, easily heightmog 50% of male population

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 6963, Germania and 3 others
I never felt small in Germany with 182cm height, easily heightmog 50% of male population
It would be normal even here in france kek

24 degrees is hot to u germans? Caged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 10615, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Weed, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and DesperadoRatado
I swear I dont know where to start,

today was a hot summer day, we had 24 degrees temperature. Everywhere you could see people hanging as if corona never existed in the first place.
in germany every girl I see on the street is stacy, every girl is a legit stacy in my eyes, I look at them and see how beautiful they are, natural looking, lean body, how beautiful they dress, beautiful faces everywhere. Not like in the america. Even the ethnic girls are hot as fuck tbh.
And almost every german (men, but also women) that is out there is a tallfag. I swear I get heightmogged 90% of all the time despite wearing lifts that boost me from 177/178cm to somewhere 183cm. its a nightmare.

I go outside and see all these beautiful girls taken by men who are sometimes facially inferior with no bones at all. Sometimes it appears that there are beautiful german girls taken by deathnics or blacks. Last time I saw a curry looking guy with a german foid and I ask myself wtf did I do wrong?
Now that corona is fading away, everything will become normal. I dont want corona to go because then atleast I dont have to see the normies enjoying their life. I was so happy that normies could see for the very first time what kind of shit lifes we have to live.

It is especially lifefuel when I see youger girls, it reminds me of myself of my days in school where I was alone for the most part, rotting, getting bullied.
And the most depressing thing is that all of my problems are somehow fixiable. Its just that I need to wait. So the reason why I am rotting is because I have to wait. For my nose to finally recover, for my masseters to go back, for me to have enough money to do surgeries. its really depressing.
And Im 26y old and I keep getting older and older. No family to help with (I do have a family but they dont care about me), I have to earn all the money by myself. Life is nothing but a big scam for me. My mother with her perfect face (PSL wise) had to ruin my life by getting married to a ugly short guy.
I try to work as hard as possible, I work two jobs and try to get as much money as people and as fast as possible. I truly depise my destiny. I doubt that I will ever get a chance to get a gf let alone wife, but I will never be stupid enough to bring in a child in this world, not with my subhuman DNA.
this is me in a nutshell. mom was a stacy, father is a subhuman short&bald fuck.

i'm a normie with balding genes and 5'9 height. fuck. at least i have a decent frame though.

this is me in a nutshell. mom was a stacy, father is a subhuman short&bald fuck.

i'm a normie with balding genes and 5'9 height. fuck. at least i have a decent frame though.
then you are my missing brother I guess. I hate my mom for marry a ugly dude. bitch ruined my life

• JFL
Reactions: Weed
being surrounded by really hot young half dressed girls is torture, tbh

I never understand it when ugly friends are like ''We should go to X place. It's full of super hot 16 year olds who are half naked!''. Just sounds like torture lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and CursedOne
being surrounded by really hot young half dressed girls is torture, tbh

I never understand it when ugly friends are like ''We should go to X place. It's full of super hot 16 year olds who are half naked!''. Just sounds like torture lol
exactly, till my nosetip is recovered and till I have get my ht done, Im not going anywhere

exactly, till my nosetip is recovered and till I have get my ht done, Im not going anywhere
I went too a little music festival type thing near where I live a summer ago. If was FULL of super hot teenagers wearing the skimpiest clothing imaginable illegally drinking and stuff. I was in physical pain at the sexual frustration lol. So many of my personal 9/10's! Put me in a 2 week depression until I slowly forgot about it/them haha

• +1
Reactions: Weed and CursedOne
I was in Frankfurt the last 2 days and we are at the same height. Since there are like 80% ethnics the average height felt like 5'6". And I was in crowded places all day long. Just leave north Germany if you have height complexes.
Last time I saw a curry looking guy with a german foid and I ask myself wtf did I do wrong?
The question is, are you doing something at all? Are you approaching girls? Do you hang you with friends and girls? Do you use dating apps with good and professional NT pictures? Do you even know how to use "game" aka how to speak with a girl? I can send you pics of guys at or below your looks which level doing fine with halfway decent girls here in Germany.

I like you, but still have to be a bit offensive. If you don't try, you have no right to complain.

Its just that I need to wait. So the reason why I am rotting is because I have to wait. For my nose to finally recover, for my masseters to go back, for me to have enough money to do surgeries. its really depressing.
And Im 26y old and I keep getting older and older.
I know your pictures, you are a normie. You could get laid on a regular basis in six months if you hit the right buttons now, not kidding. And with this buttons I don't mean your nose or masseters.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, .👽., Deleted member 12216 and 2 others
if you hit the right buttons now, not kidding. And with this buttons I don't mean your nose or masseters.
Didn't you get rhino and stuff though? (unless i'm tihnking of someone else)

Also, what are you suggesting in terms of 'game' - pushpull and all that stuff?

But yeah, OP - You said yourself you're seeing ugly dudes with hot girls. How do you explain it, and what do you think you can do to achieve the same? I'm assuming there's no way these guys met on tinder or even in a bar etc, and most likely are just in the same social group etc. Would you agree?

If you were rice or curry it’d be over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, CursedOne and .👽.
I was in Frankfurt the last 2 days and we are at the same height. Since there are like 80% ethnics the average height felt like 5'6". And I was in crowded places all day long. Just leave north Germany if you have height complexes.

The question is, are you doing something at all? Are you approaching girls? Do you hang you with friends and girls? Do you use dating apps with good and professional NT pictures? Do you even know how to use "game" aka how to speak with a girl? I can send you pics of guys at or below your looks which level doing fine with halfway decent girls here in Germany.

I like you, but still have to be a bit offensive. If you don't try, you have no right to complain.

I know your pictures, you are a normie. You could get laid on a regular basis in six months if you hit the right buttons now, not kidding. And with this buttons I don't mean your nose or masseters.
wdym buttons?

but i would like to see the pics too

I went too a little music festival type thing near where I live a summer ago. If was FULL of super hot teenagers wearing the skimpiest clothing imaginable illegally drinking and stuff. I was in physical pain at the sexual frustration lol. So many of my personal 9/10's! Put me in a 2 week depression until I slowly forgot about it/them haha
No chance talking to one? Should've tried, nothing to lose tbh.

I can relate to this a lot. I live in germany too and you're right, the streets are full of natural beauties that you'd never find online. Looksmax, ntmax and approach in a good setting. This has to be the way

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I go outside and see all these beautiful girls taken by men who are sometimes facially inferior with no bones at all
delusion

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, CursedOne, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
If only I had a normal hairline and a normal nose, I would have never ended up here, I could leave this place

Get surgeries then

They are into this

Gwqdqc

@Ed676 @WontStopNorwooding @germanlooks @Bitch tagging the homies

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 7224 and germanlooks
If only I had a normal hairline and a normal nose, I would have never ended up here, I could leave this place
Just get a hairtransplant and nosejob then lol. What are you waiting for? Those two things are among the easiest to fix since even many normies get surgery’s to fix them

Just get a hairtransplant and nosejob then lol. What are you waiting for? Those two things are among the easiest to fix since even many normies get surgery’s to fix them
How long after rhino you can go back to normal lifestyle?

I had already a nosejob, my nose from side looks good but I need to wait additionally 1-2 years for the nosetip to look normal. Ht is in early 2022, also I neeed to wait tilll my masseter muscles are completly down, they are hiding my zygos

I need to wait additionally 1-2 years for the nosetip to look normal.
suifuel.
Worst thing about surgeries other than the risk of a botch job is having to wait fucking YEARS to reap the rewards! Some of us will be teraoldcels in that time lol

I'm getting transplant this month and want to keep the momentum going so thinking about going straight into a nose job or maybe some sort of genioplasty or something.

Nose scares me though, tbh.