The plight of white men in 2024

it doesn't matter much either in LTR, cause the whore will only want the big dick and go back to the prince charming chad
she will only go back to a chad if chad has something im missing ; )

Not even jesus was followed this much

That‘s so cucked

like an elite eye area? probably has that
women dont pick guys based on one trait if that were true id be pulling all girls if im taller than the guy

Speed mogs your fat narcy ogre mutt ass
Do you want to explain your distate towards me at all or would you rather just call me ugly all day lol. Is it cuz I’m narcy?

Do you want to explain your distate towards me at all or would you rather just call me ugly all day lol. Is it cuz I’m narcy?
Cuz hes a sfcel and hates in mulatto superiority

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
Yes. Your narcyness is out of order bud. If you were a 6'5 Loox lookalike I'd get it. But you're a fat brown ogre.

Not even aspiringmogger is as narcy as you and he mogs your ass to oblivion.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829 and Deleted member 33711
Yes. Your narcyness is out of order bud. If you were a 6'5 Loox lookalike I'd get it. But you're a fat brown ogre.
I don’t look as bad as you make me out to be lol. I understand like everyone on this forum sucks my cock and tells me I mog and you think I’m some narcy ogre but I’m not ugly. Lol.

white men need eugenics program. all leftist cucks need to be culled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Bulgarians are slavs that's not white according to the forum

black savior

This is romania
no it’s bulgaria, he’s wearing the kit of the bulgarian football team, he was wearing roman’s when he was in romania

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711