the point of going low bf as an ethnic arab

NukethisWorldAlready

NukethisWorldAlready

Founding father of r/truerateme, incels, looksmax
there is literally no reason to go below 20% if youre a fully bearded ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Reasoning?
Look at the reasoning why people tell you low body fat is good for face. Its mostly the chiseled mandible that appear when you are at a certain body fat or lower.
A chiseled mandible is absolutely non-relevant if you have a 10mm beard covering it up.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Ethniframementalcel
Look at the reasoning why people tell you low body fat is good for face. Its mostly the chiseled mandible that appear when you are at a certain body fat or lower.
A chiseled mandible is absolutely non-relevant if you have a 10mm beard covering it up.

That's only if you wanna exoticmaxx

He's a retard
youre probably one of these 17-18 yo fringe gay faggots without a single beard hair like 90% of this forum

get above the age of 25 and you will know what I mean you sissy delusional coping tranny. Low bodyfat is only a cope invented by white bois who cant grow a beard, and also delusional lifters

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18439, ezio6, KDA Player and 5 others
youre probably one of these 17-18 yo fringe gay faggots without a single beard hair like 90% of this forum

View attachment 1734461

get above the age of 25 and you will know what I mean you sissy delusional coping tranny. Low bodyfat is only a cope invented by white bois who cant grow a beard, and also delusional lifters
Jbs prefer that, and that's all I care about. Girls only care about good facial features, and if you're above 20percent bf your face will look bloated

• +1
Reactions: racoon4

View attachment 1734461

Increasing the size of your text does not make what you say any more valid. If you are looking for an excuse to be a fat ass then go ahead. Has nothing to do with race. Post your body at 20% to actually prove your point but you we both know it's not aesthetic so that's not gonna happen.

• +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin, racoon4 and Deleted member 1901
real chads are 20% bf and have visible bones and mandible, its over if u have to starve yourself for muh jawline

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Cope. Still need to be lean for good physique.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ErbCel
That's why you shouldn't have a goat herder beard, instead be lean & clean shaven

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Wtf what about cheekbones and body definition

Jbs prefer that, and that's all I care about. Girls only care about good facial features, and if you're above 20percent bf your face will look bloated
They care about everything not just your facial features lol, plus its subjective to some extent there's girl who love big noses,some don't etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
Im Turk and can grow a full beard

Stop coping fatass and eat less shawarmas

there is literally no reason to go below 20% if youre a fully bearded ethnic

another day, another cope, can we have a seperate section for the leanmaxxers as its just people wanting to be lazy, mate why would you want a thick beard it looks weird, if can grow a beard you want stubble which is nice and tidy + a strong jawline, its that simple

another day, another cope, can we have a seperate section for the leanmaxxers as its just people wanting to be lazy, mate why would you want a thick beard it looks weird, if can grow a beard you want stubble which is nice and tidy + a strong jawline, its that simple

you have never been to turkey or other arab countries I guess? Turkish girls are into fully bearded guys like this

here some turkish actors:
all covering every inch of their jawline with a +20mm beard

Im Turk and can grow a full beard

Stop coping fatass and eat less shawarmas

youre probably just another 18 yo turk living outside of turkey who is unable to speak turkish properly and sounding like the biggest faggot.
Jfl, there isnt a single turk that doesnt grow his beard out, unless he is a sissy of course

coping velet

I get that but I still think jawline mogs more with or without the stubble, we dont have makeup my brother, only a jawline and some stubble

A fullbeard is our makeup boyo

Season 1 What GIF by BET Plus

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787