The polinapill was too brutal for me

D

Deleted member 21661

You need to commit crime
Around two years ago, I remember I saw this video

My friend shared it with me and he told me how polina was very hot. I agreed, I still think she was very attractive. I liked that her appearance was a lot more bright too, and aside from the nose piercing she didn't ruin herself like western foids.

Very attractive girl, but seemingly pretty normal and random too, and free from a lot of western degeneracy.

Then, just now, somebody on .org posted her and sent me her instagram.

I found this:

1668714221539-png.1955190

So I think "huh, seems cool and funny. Nice outfit."
So I talked to her and she said she's a nazi but she's not racist and that she actually finds curries very attractive. Now this is lifefuel for most members of this forum. She told me that her bf is a 5'5" balding dravidian and she likes him for his personality.

You might be wondering how this is brutal.
I am sorry to inform you, that in recent warfare with Russia, polina and countless other EE stacies have passed away. You will never have this.

Brutal polinapill. We won't ever get our EE waifus

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogging, juste, SubSigma and 5 others
So I talked to her and she said she's a nazi but she's not racist and that she actually finds curries very attractive. Now this is lifefuel for most members of this forum. She told me that her bf is a 5'5" balding dravidian and she likes him for his personality.
Your man isn’t a man if he doesn’t pull up in this.
D582F475 893D 40EB 807A 3F485890F7BD

It is within every EE woman’s interest to get crème pied by a Dravidian bull. Curry or death in 2022 and moving onward
I am sorry to inform you, that in recent warfare with Russia, polina and countless other EE stacies have passed away. You will never have this.
Their corpse’s SMV mogs all of this forum.
Volcel if you wouldn’t ascend with Polina before rigor mortis sets in

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 21661
Your man isn’t a man if he doesn’t pull up in this.
View attachment 1955214
It is within every EE woman’s interest to get crème pied by a Dravidian bull. Curry or death in 2022 and moving onward
This is true usually, but Polina loves her bf for his personality. She isn't like most shallow women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
schizo tales

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and BoneDensity

My friend shared it with me and he told me how polina was very hot. I agreed, I still think she was very attractive. I liked that her appearance was a lot more bright too, and aside from the nose piercing she didn't ruin herself like western foids.

Very attractive girl, but seemingly pretty normal and random too, and free from a lot of western degeneracy.

I found this:

@SubSigma

• +1
Reactions: Loki
This is true usually, but Polina loves her bf for his personality. She isn't like most shallow women.
She has a bf? She still replies to my DM's, brutal if true tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 21661
Brutal for her bf. Every foid has time for forum chad.
What did she talk about in DMs? You should try proposing to her tbh tbh. I speak Russian so I'm a good translator. It will help me ascend with Dasha Taran too.

• +1
Brutal for her bf. Every foid has time for forum chad.
What did she talk about in DMs? You should try proposing to her tbh tbh. I speak Russian so I'm a good translator. It will help me ascend with Dasha Taran too.
Idk, I just asked how it was going and so forth, but I won't take her as it's @SubSigma 's oneitis and i have Katya

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, SubSigma and Deleted member 21661
We can go on a double date, you take polina and I take dasha taran

• Woah
We can go on a double date, you take polina and I take dasha taran
Triple date: I take Katya
You take Dasha and @SubSigma takes Polina

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 16371, SubSigma and 1 other person
Idk, I just asked how it was going and so forth, but I won't take her as it's @SubSigma 's oneitis and i have Katya
Okay then we can do a triple date
katya, dasha, and polina.

wait wtf

• Woah
She really has a bf? Show proof 😮

• +1
Did polina respond to u and can u ask her to unblock me cause of sharing her nazi portrait? 🥲

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SubSigma and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and SubSigma
Did polina respond to u and can u ask her to unblock me cause of sharing her nazi portrait?
No, I was joking about that. She will date you it's fine.

You made that? lmao
It was supposed to be a nice little work of art, but she got offended and blocked after I sent it
IMG 20220913 164858 659

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and SubSigma
  • +1
I dmed her "hello". Hopefully my game and confidence makes her attracted to me.

Yeah it's hilarious lmao. Did she actually talk much in dm?
Screenshot 20221116 164033 Instagram Screenshot 20221116 164038 Instagram Screenshot 20221116 164044 Instagram Screenshot 20221116 164050 Instagram Screenshot 20221116 164055 Instagram
She used to respond a lot, but she only replied in one word answers, so I made the nazi meme to spice things up, but she took it the wrong way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eren, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 21661
mirin russian women
cute and nice asf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubSigma, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 21661
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and SubSigma
She might be a gold digger due to her slavic heritage since slavic women are pros at gold digging. Another Polina enjoyer messaged me in dms and pulled a fucclife by simping for her. This is what he said:
View attachment 1955298
Brutal. All foids are the same I guess. I will larp to her that I'm rich and see her reaction

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and SubSigma
Tf is this worship?

Screenshot 20221116 144904 Screenshot 20221116 144821 Screenshot 20221114 195010
Honestly getting a Polina would be a very big accomplishment. She is the only girl I would simp for. If it was a slavic ginger stacey behind the floda account, then I would be in the same position as fucclife as the forum gigasimp.

Tf is this worship?
It's just jokes (mostly)

View attachment 1955304View attachment 1955305View attachment 1955307
Honestly getting a Polina would be a very big accomplishment. She is the only girl I would simp for. If it was a slavic ginger stacey behind the floda account, then I would be in the same position as fucclife as the forum gigasimp.
She's very attractive but I don't like all the black lipstick and all that. She looked best in the video and would look even better without piercings imo

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
It's just jokes (mostly)

She's very attractive but I don't like all the black lipstick and all that. She looked best in the video and would look even better without piercings imo
Screenshot 20220807 015250 Instagram
I don't know what she did in that video but her face was really cute in it compared to a lot of other pics tbh.

View attachment 1955317
I don't know what she did in that video but her face was really cute in it compared to a lot of other pics tbh.
Yeah she mogs really hard in that pic and the vid. I don't like a lot of the new makeup and looks she goes for, idk why foids do this

• +1
Yeah she mogs really hard in that pic and the vid. I don't like a lot of the new makeup and looks she goes for, idk why foids do this
She is prob trying to western degenaracymaxx since it is popular
Screenshot 20221103 211229 Screenshot 20221103 182340
She still has a really cute stacey face even when trying to ruin it

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
She is prob trying to western degenaracymaxx since it is popular
View attachment 1955353View attachment 1955354
She still has a really cute stacey face even when trying to ruin it
Very disgusting tbh I was disappointed when I checked her profile and saw that. If she just looked and acted as she did in the video she could have married some HTN millionaire and lived a great life

• +1
Reactions: Eren
Very disgusting tbh I was disappointed when I checked her profile and saw that. If she just looked and acted as she did in the video she could have married some HTN millionaire and lived a great life
Even with the shitty makeup she could easilly get some htn westerner with a decent amount of money that browses a looksmax forum that is willing to betabux her and get her out of her shitty country tbh. I still don't know why a lot of girls get that shitty nose piercing. It prob hurts and no guy cares about it.
Screenshot 20221011 225641

Even with the shitty makeup she could easilly get some htn westerner with a decent amount of money that browses a looksmax forum that is willing to betabux her and get her out of her shitty country tbh. I still don't know why a lot of girls get that shitty nose piercing. It prob hurts and no guy cares about it.
View attachment 1955377
It looks like shit and imagine if she sneezes lmao. Yeah and I honestly find them repulsive, hers are less obvious so they aren't that bad but there are those huge septum piercings that disgust me. Have been turned off on otherwise attractive girls purely because of piercings

• +1

I found this:

She wants South Asians of Aryan descent like Jay Shetty