The possibility that someone who is very handsome in the mirror is extremely ugly in reverse?

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
I'm so handsome in the mirror, can I be so ugly when I'm reverse on the horizontal plane?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, AbuSAF and Deleted member 8608
its the same for everybody, we are just educated to our image in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 13409 and Deleted member 8608
No it's absolutely impossible

the mirror of your face MUST have the same degree of attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 756
No it's absolutely impossible

the mirror of your face MUST have the same degree of attractiveness
adding on what if pictures from afar are bad but in the mirror they're fine?

Camera distortion

Not reverse

You only see yourself in reverse if you use your selfie camera in the phone, or unless you possess what is known as the true mirror

Unless you wanna get a high spec 1.2 cannon lens

I too look super pretty boy in the mirror and irl and I know this from the responses i'm getting and the fact ive now found someone

Camera pics mean nothing, unless you wanna build a brand from your image online via Instagram or TikTok. In that case get a high spec lens and camera, otherwise you'll forever have this BDD and that'll be confirmed by Zoomer autists on here who are not old enough to know a life without pictures, pictures and pictures

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tallwizrd and Deleted member 9890
Camera distortion

Not reverse

You only see yourself in reverse if you use your selfie camera in the phone, or unless you possess what is known as the true mirror

Unless you wanna get a high spec 1.2 cannon lens

I too look super pretty boy in the mirror and irl and I know this from the responses i'm getting and the fact ive now found someone

Camera pics mean nothing, unless you wanna build a brand from your image online via Instagram or TikTok. In that case get a high spec lens and camera, otherwise you'll forever have this BDD and that'll be confirmed by Zoomer autists on here who are not old enough to know a life without pictures, pictures and pictures
Can you be extremely ugly when the left and right of your face are swapped?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Everyone thinks their non mirror image is ugly to themselves. Even models probably feel that way. It’s because it’s like seeing a version of yourself you’re not familiar with and yet are, so you can get an uncanny valley feeling of disgust. Whereas most people see your mirror image and think you’re ugly.

my dad is very handsome and growing up I didn’t realize how asymmetric he was. I worked out with him once and saw his mirror image and it was like an entirely different person, it was like his nose was extremely crooked and his whole face was melting to one side. Then I looked at him face to face and he looked like himself again. So it’s a common phenomenon

You're right, I looked at my father too and his face was extremely asymmetrical in the mirror, but when I look at him, I see it quite symmetrical.

Everyone thinks their non mirror image is ugly to themselves. Even models probably feel that way. It’s because it’s like seeing a version of yourself you’re not familiar with and yet are, so you can get an uncanny valley feeling of disgust. Whereas most people see your mirror image and think you’re ugly.

my dad is very handsome and growing up I didn’t realize how asymmetric he was. I worked out with him once and saw his mirror image and it was like an entirely different person, it was like his nose was extremely crooked and his whole face was melting to one side. Then I looked at him face to face and he looked like himself again. So it’s a common phenomenon
You're right, I looked at my father too and his face was extremely asymmetrical in the mirror, but when I look at him, I see it quite symmetrical.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
Can you be extremely ugly when the left and right of your face are swapped?

No

How look in the mirror is how you look

You only see your reversed image when the camera is lens distorting your image

It's confirmation bias

Even if you didnt have a reversal of your image and it was reflected, you still wouldn't look as good as you look in the mirror

Ive said it before, many here would be shocked and say I was a Chadpreet Lite if they saw me irl

most realistic version of yourself is a mirror selfie or a picture taken from a 3rd person 2m away

Get one of those foldable makeup mirrors girls use for cheap and put the sides at 90 degrees and you will have a true impression of your appearance without reversal.

I'm pretty sure what you see in the mirror is the real you. I tested this with other people.

What you just wrote made no fucking sense.

Get one of those foldable makeup mirrors girls use for cheap and put the sides at 90 degrees and you will have a true impression of your appearance without reversal.
HAHAHAHA, I did what you said and I'm so ugly but I get compliments all the time from people around me, and I flirt with girls I don't know.

Put the camera farther away from ur face u will look much better