the posture pill has destroyed me inside and out

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
i have always had shit posture, caused by bad eyesight from watching to much tv as a child and playing video games, i fucking hate the west now i will suffer knowing i will never reach my genetic potential, posture is what makes you forward grown im very sure, if anyone has any evidence that tounge posture matters more PLEASE send me it this pill has destroyed me i can't stop smoking ciggies right now is it posture or tounge posture PLEASE ANYONE help i need to know is it even worth getting surgery when im older or will i relapse because of shit posture? HELP

but for some reason jeremy meeks has extrme forward growth but he has nerd neck and bad posture, and also i have good fwhr and good cheekbones and decent bones under my eyes inforbital rims or whatever the fuck there called

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Danish_Retard, crosshold and 1 other person
For forward growth it's all about diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Hyperdivergent

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: magnificentcel, Lmao, Lux and 12 others
jeremy meeks forward growth? Have you even seen his side profile?

I've had poor posture too but i have decent enough forward growth that my chin slightly overshoots my nasion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Body posture effects tounge posture, Mew has said this many times. If your head posture is bad your face will rotate downwards and jaw will hinge backwards.
This is and has been known for years, it’s not some new pill to swallow.

Yes, you fucked yourself with bad posture, move on, it’s in the past now.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 6723 and stuckneworleans

I've had poor posture too but i have decent enough forward growth that my chin slightly overshoots my nasion.

i mean his maxilla bro not chin

Body posture effects tounge posture, Mew has said this many times. If your head posture is bad your face will rotate downwards and jaw will hinge backwards.
This is and has been known for years, it’s not some new pill to swallow.

Yes, you fucked yourself with bad posture, move on, it’s in the past now.
but i have decent tounge posture and im not downword grow neither is my jaw, explain

chiro-max

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
explain what can be hidden and why can it be corrected
Implants can make your jaw look entirely different, it can hide a small level of downward growth and still harmonise with the rest of your face.

However, if you are properly downward grown, implants will look uncanny, since it won't harmonise with your midface length, nose, midfacial projection, etc. All your ratios will be off.

Fillers/fat grafts/implants for undereyes exist.

Again, severe recession is fixable solely through osteotomies.

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing and oatmeal
Find a traditional Indian bone setter, he will put your bones in place.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, dreez and Deleted member 11053
Implants can make your jaw look entirely different, it can hide a small level of downward growth and still harmonise with the rest of your face.

However, if you are properly downward grown, implants will look uncanny, since it won't harmonise with your midface length, nose, midfacial projection, etc. All your ratios will be off.

im not downward grown tho does that mean i have good tounge posture or something else is happening

I feel like it's cope and all about genetics or 99/100, i always had bad posture - and keep doing so most of the time-and prefer to mouth breath. Yet i have 0 sign of downward growth, just not ideal forward growth imo in the upper maxila but because i was stolen 5mm forward growth due to rubber bands.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: magnificentcel, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9989 and 1 other person

He is not recessed.. The green line is where you measure his recession.. As you can see his nose lines with his chin which means he is normal.... What he lack is chin projection but its not nececery to have.. its just sign of strong forward growth.

Attachments

• notrecessed.png
    notrecessed.png
    282.3 KB · Views: 127
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I feel like it's cope and all about genetics or 99/100, i always had bad posture - and keep doing so most of the time-and prefer to mouth breath. Yet i have 0 sign of downward growth, just not ideal forward growth imo in the upper maxila but because i was stolen 5mm forward growth due to rubber bands.

Its not cope. Its really can cause recession in your face especially when its become chronic habit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Its not cope. Its really can cause recession in your face especially when its become chronic habit.
but what if you have ok tounge posture isn't body posture only important becuause it makes mewing easier?

but what if you have ok tounge posture isn't body posture only important becuause it makes mewing easier?

The chronic mouth breathing causes bad tongue posture which could increase chance of recession in your face. I have never heard that bad body posture causes recession.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Everything is interconnected and interrelated, the body is an extremely complex system.

however OP is not likely to be severely recessed or downward grown, and can basically fraud forward growth.

if you want perfect development srry bro not gonna happen, but the only people who really are are hunter gatherers

inb4 'but chad is deally ideveloped' okay send me the xray u fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Ocelot
however OP is not likely to be severely recessed or downward grown, and can basically fraud forward growth.

if you want perfect development srry bro not gonna happen, but the only people who really are are hunter gatherers

inb4 'but chad is deally ideveloped' okay send me the xray u fag
dn understand

also tales from baja california

• JFL
Reactions: oatmeal
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot

Same man, extractions and bands. Fuck this shit.

Jeremy Meeks is nowhere near "extreme forward growth". If anything, he destroys the meme that forward growth is all one needs to be attractive.

quit being a little bitch

stop coping jfl
my tongue posture has always been perfect, but my back posture is shit
its because of gaming 24/7 since age 0 not because of your tongue

Jeremy Meeks is nowhere near "extreme forward growth". If anything, he destroys the meme that forward growth is all one needs to be attractive.
his maxilla not chin

stop coping jfl
my tongue posture has always been perfect, but my back posture is shit
its because of gaming 24/7 since age 0 not because of your tongue
explain how im coping
and wdym perfect tounge posture do you have forward growth or not

i have always had shit posture, caused by bad eyesight from watching to much tv as a child and playing video games, i fucking hate the west now i will suffer knowing i will never reach my genetic potential, posture is what makes you forward grown im very sure, if anyone has any evidence that tounge posture matters more PLEASE send me it this pill has destroyed me i can't stop smoking ciggies right now is it posture or tounge posture PLEASE ANYONE help i need to know is it even worth getting surgery when im older or will i relapse because of shit posture? HELP

but for some reason jeremy meeks has extrme forward growth but he has nerd neck and bad posture, and also i have good fwhr and good cheekbones and decent bones under my eyes inforbital rims or whatever the fuck there called

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
I have pretty good forward growth and had shit tier posture for my entire childhood, and hardly ever naturally mewed. It's probably 70-80% genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I have pretty good forward growth and had shit tier posture for my entire childhood, and hardly ever naturally mewed. It's probably 70-80% genetic.
is that u in ur avatar?

I had good posture until 14-15 then i had bad posture for a bit. I'm forward grown. I'm certain tongue posture is most important but body posture is still important.

Ngl it hurts to learn about all this at 25, when it's too late.

Ofc it could have been worse, but now,

when I'm reminiscing on memories from my Childhood and Teen years, which were mostly good, It can't help,

but be tainted what the knowledge I have now,
and how my environment, lifestyle, and behaviors fucked me over earlier in life (genetics seemed decent, I think I had potential, my parents had good genetics).

It's just hard to take man.

All those Childhood allergies I had, blocking my nose,

was mouth breathing most likely, whuch caused narrow palate,

poor craniofacial development, lack of forward growth, then narrow palate, because mouth breathing, because of congested nose,

then poor body posture, bad tongue posture, therefore even more verticular jaw growth, etc,...

then my teens, teeth crowding, overbite, recessed jaw, lack of dimorphism, because bones didn't develop,...

which caused me to get braces at 20, worst mistake of my life...

orthodontic treatment just fucked up my whole maxilla, making it even more recessed...

Etc, etc,...

It's a VICIOUS CIRCLE if you didn't do it right earlier in life, because EVERYTHING IS RELATED.

There's no making up for all this, the train has passed, it's over.

I'm not bitter about it all, I learned to let go of the grudges.

But when I see all young Males (10-18) out there, fucking around,

I want to shout at them to just mew, and all, because it will be too late later, and will cause you a lot of unnecessary suffering.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, It'snotover and mewcoper