The posturepill

C

chadthundercuck

Bronze
Posture pill is very underrated. people don't understand how important posture is.I was looking at my old photos when I had a good posture The back of my skull was straighter than a ruler.Warrior skull mogged all this forum.Now I have a nerd and a upwards titled neck due to years of bad posture caused by studying

Advice to niggers in their early teens keep your posture good going through puberty or else you will descend.Now I hopefully want to correct it

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, sub5inchcel and Deleted member 1901
I thank God for having discovered this world in full puberty. Now I am going to start performing exercises to realign my cervicals and also to meditate and do other exercises to correct my posture, I wasted 3-4 years of my childhood (the most important stage) in video games exercising bad posture (the TV where I played was literally on the ceiling, which made me push my head back so I could see, lol). If you want to know more about posture, I invite you to read my thread for Symmetrymaxxing:

yeah bit holsing legit posture all the tike feels hard

It's over if ur not browsing these forums with the posture displayed on the right side:feelsrope:
Posture