The potential cure to my disease is $1,100 per day

User28823

User28823

Kraken
There is an incredibly low demand but difficult to manufacture chemical I need to purchase that would cost me $1,100 per day but potentially cure my disease.

fuaaaaaaark

need to start making 2k a day type shit .....

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, kebab, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
Cure what?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Mosh12
what disease

Eat raw meat instead

no, im not a little bitch

ppl who go er were the same ones in fortnite that i was about to kill so they pulled out their rocket launcher and killed me and themselves ... hated those faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
just take doxycycline lmao

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and User28823
just take doxycycline lmao
antibiotics exacerbate oxidative stress

antibiotics are why i'm in this situation in the first place. my first ever flareup was after a course of antibiotics

antibiotics indiscriminately kill beneficial bacteria in the microbiome, including butyrate producing ones

decreased butyrate production hastened colonic hydrogen peroxide which developed my ulcerative colitis

muh muh muh antibiotics bro :feelstastyman:

Have you tried fibers?

take charcoal pills

should clear it up within 24 hours

best wishes,

Dr. Alex M.D.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and BrahminBoss
antibiotics exacerbate oxidative stress

antibiotics are why i'm in this situation in the first place. my first ever flareup was after a course of antibiotics

antibiotics indiscriminately kill beneficial bacteria in the microbiome, including butyrate producing ones

decreased butyrate production hastened colonic hydrogen peroxide which developed my ulcerative colitis

muh muh muh antibiotics bro :feelstastyman:
Just try carrot salad lmao

• Ugh..
Reactions: User28823
Just try carrot salad lmao
no.

the issue with my body is i have poor reductive capacity, i lack the ability to reduce hydrogen peroxide efficiently which reeks havoc on areas of my body with already low reductive capacity (the rectum having the lowest reductive capacity in the intestinal tract, hence why UC starts there and progresses upward in the colon).

carrot salad is not beneficial since i should only be consuming the active form of vitamin A (food-derived retinol), say from bovine liver or codliver oil. carrot salad only provides provitamin A carotenoids

anything that requires reduction (the beta-carotene present in carrot salad acts as a precursor to vitamin A which undergoes a process of reduction in the body to become active as an antioxidant) is BAD

OP needs the world's best gay conversion therapy

Have you tried fibers?
fibers are useful once the inflammation has stopped

eating fibers during a flareup is like pouring oil on a burning fire

no.

the issue with my body is i have poor reductive capacity, i lack the ability to reduce hydrogen peroxide efficiently which reeks havoc on areas of my body with already low reductive capacity (the rectum having the lowest reductive capacity in the intestinal tract, hence why UC starts there and progresses upward in the colon).

carrot salad is not beneficial since i should only be consuming the active form of vitamin A (food-derived retinol), say from bovine liver or codliver oil. carrot salad only provides provitamin A carotenoids

anything that requires reduction (the beta-carotene present in carrot salad acts as a precursor to vitamin A which undergoes a process of reduction in the body to become active as an antioxidant) is BAD
Just drink pineapple juice and take kelp bro

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
prolly free in europe :lul:

take charcoal pills

should clear it up within 24 hours

best wishes,

Dr. Alex M.D.
i think u just cured ulcerative colitis bro ! :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

oh wait charcoal is fucking useless as it doesnt solve the underlying problem :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

prolly free in europe :lul:
no its chemically manufactured in europe, at $1100 per day
unless i got an institution to back me up in a study and they might give me a discount

• Woah
Reactions: socialcel
Just drink pineapple juice and take kelp bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, RAMU KAKA, socialcel and 2 others
the issue with my body is i have poor reductive capacity, i lack the ability to reduce hydrogen peroxide efficiently
I googled a little about ulcerative colitis and hydrogen peroxide and it seems to be just an unproven theory of a single doctor - Jay Pravda, I wouldn't be surprised if he's just a quack, trying to scam people with his treatments...

I googled a little about ulcerative colitis and hydrogen peroxide and it seems to be just an unproven theory of a single doctor - Jay Pravda, I wouldn't be surprised if he's just a quack, trying to scam people with his treatments...

Dr. Pravda is the researcher in question

his "treatment" is literally unavailable in the entire world

because the company who provided the r-dihydrolipoic acid (Life Extension) in his study no longer sells the product because of how difficult it is to keep stable from oxidation

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Dr. Pravda is the researcher in question

his "treatment" is literally unavailable in the entire world

because the company who provided the r-dihydrolipoic acid (Life Extension) in his study no longer sells the product because of how difficult it is to keep stable from oxidation
Sounds suspicious...

i think u just cured ulcerative colitis bro ! :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

oh wait charcoal is fucking useless as it doesnt solve the underlying problem :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
it does

it absorbs the ulcerative colitis and you shit it out

Sounds suspicious...
i know so much about this study, who's involved, which companies are bullshitting people (geronova being one selling a fake r-dihydrolipoic acid with no valid coa), and who i can trust

pravda has no affiliation with life extension and if he was trying to scam anyone he would have put out some fake rdhla on the market years ago

whats suspicious? i don't think u understand whats going on

• Hmm...
My brother has the same disease , he is coping with carnivore takes away the sides but looks like he came from Auschwitz. Brutal

Last edited:
My brother has the same disease , he is coping with carnivore takes away the sides but looks like he came from Auschwitz. Brutal
if Dr. Pravda is right, carnivore is a horrible diet for UC

he should be consuming a low fat, high fiber, moderate protein diet but only once inflammation from excessive hydrogen peroxide production intracellularly and extracellularly has been resolved

carnivore can mask symptoms during a flare since it lacks fiber but is actually making the problem worse

i know so much about this study, who's involved, which companies are bullshitting people (geronova being one selling a fake r-dihydrolipoic acid with no valid coa), and who i can trust

pravda has no affiliation with life extension and if he was trying to scam anyone he would have put out some fake rdhla on the market years ago

whats suspicious? i don't think u understand whats going on
Then why aren't other doctors or researchers confirming his discoveries?

Then why aren't other doctors or researchers confirming his discoveries?
Dr. Pravda contacted the CCFA (Crohns and Colitis Foundation) in an effort to collaborate with them to further investigate his successful treatment and their response?:
34ae9e88601e9d19f07a2213838e12dc

Scientific dogmatism is why you don't see cures for cancer and such because the skepticism against them shuts down any chance for an open discussion. If you spend any amount of time in the scientific community you know how big of a problem this is.

The problem is medical research is incredibly expensive and you have to choose projects carefully. The CCFA refuses to take on a project that doesn't accept the "widely accepted" cause of UC being a dysregulated immune system. So what are your options? According to them, give them a shit ton of money and sure we'll support your research!

The entire field of inflammatory bowel disease is based on immune dysregulation. To study the findings Dr. Pravda proposed requires an extensive knowledge of redox biology, redox biochemistry, and bioenergetics. These are not subjects taught in medical school and the funding required would be significant. Dr. Pravda doesn't have that funding unfortunately as most researchers don't make much money.

• JFL
Dr. Pravda contacted the CCFA (Crohns and Colitis Foundation) in an effort to collaborate with them to further investigate his successful treatment and their response?:
View attachment 2698027
Scientific dogmatism is why you don't see cures for cancer and such because the skepticism against them shuts down any chance for an open discussion. If you spend any amount of time in the scientific community you know how big of a problem this is.

The problem is medical research is incredibly expensive and you have to choose projects carefully. The CCFA refuses to take on a project that doesn't accept the "widely accepted" cause of UC being a dysregulated immune system. So what are your options? According to them, give them a shit ton of money and sure we'll support your research!

The entire field of inflammatory bowel disease is based on immune dysregulation. To study the findings Dr. Pravda proposed requires an extensive knowledge of redox biology, redox biochemistry, and bioenergetics. These are not subjects taught in medical school and the funding required would be significant. Dr. Pravda doesn't have that funding unfortunately as most researchers don't make much money.
Right...

How does the condition manifest itself? Does it interfere with your daily life? I'm ignorant about this condition, so I don't know anything about it. Is it painful? What are all your symptoms bhai? I hope you get well soon, and find a solution.

• +1
How does the condition manifest itself? Does it interfere with your daily life? I'm ignorant about this condition, so I don't know anything about it. Is it painful? What are all your symptoms bhai? I hope you get well soon, and find a solution.
the theory proposed by Dr. Pravda is that people with ulcerative colitis have genetic predispositions that limit their body's ability to reduce hydrogen peroxide

hydrogen peroxide is produced by all cells in the body mainly as a toxic by-product of cellular metabolism and must be immediately neutralized to prevent further cellular damage

people with UC have mutations in their genes that limit the body's ability to neutralize hydrogen peroxide

the colon is already the weakest link when it comes to reductive capacity in the body, especially the rectum, hence why hydrogen peroxide accumulation is greatest there and reductive capacity is weakest there and leads to excess hydrogen peroxide in the colon

because of this, the excess hydrogen peroxide produced in the colonic epithelial cells begins diffusing through the cell membranes and attracts neutrophils which promotes further oxidative damage to colonocyte tight junctions, which subsequently attracts even more neutrophils into the colonic epithelium and causes a continuous loop of damage which gets even more complex from there

tldr; my genes don't allow me to reduce a toxic by-product of cells called hydrogen peroxide. this hydrogen peroxide damages the cells of my colon which attracts inflammation

yes it interferes with my daily life, when im in a bad flare i shit bloody painful diarrhea 30-40+ times a day sometimes puking while shitting at the same time from the pain

right now im in a not too bad flare so going maybe 5-10 times a day but still painful, i wouldn't be able to work a physical job with this disease.

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
the theory proposed by Dr. Pravda is that people with ulcerative colitis have genetic predispositions that limit their body's ability to reduce hydrogen peroxide

hydrogen peroxide is produced by all cells in the body mainly as a toxic by-product of cellular metabolism and must be immediately neutralized to prevent further cellular damage

people with UC have mutations in their genes that limit the body's ability to neutralize hydrogen peroxide

the colon is already the weakest link when it comes to reductive capacity in the body, especially the rectum, hence why hydrogen peroxide accumulation is greatest there and reductive capacity is weakest there and leads to excess hydrogen peroxide in the colon

because of this, the excess hydrogen peroxide produced in the colonic epithelial cells begins diffusing through the cell membranes and attracts neutrophils which promotes further oxidative damage to colonocyte tight junctions, which subsequently attracts even more neutrophils into the colonic epithelium and causes a continuous loop of damage which gets even more complex from there

tldr; my genes don't allow me to reduce a toxic by-product of cells called hydrogen peroxide. this hydrogen peroxide damages the cells of my colon which attracts inflammation

yes it interferes with my daily life, when im in a bad flare i shit bloody painful diarrhea 30-40+ times a day sometimes puking while shitting at the same time from the pain

right now im in a not too bad flare so going maybe 5-10 times a day but still painful, i wouldn't be able to work a physical job with this disease.
Damn so you can't even slay hoes? NAC reduces oxidative stress. Turmeric also reduces inflammation. I know they're not a panacea, but maybe you can do thing to TREAT the problem instead of cure it? I'm sure you've tried everything though. That really sucks, sorry you're going through it.

• +1
if Dr. Pravda is right, carnivore is a horrible diet for UC

he should be consuming a low fat, high fiber, moderate protein diet but only once inflammation from excessive hydrogen peroxide production intracellularly and extracellularly has been resolved

carnivore can mask symptoms during a flare since it lacks fiber but is actually making the problem worse
I don’t think I could be able to convince him , but I’ll send him the video that has been posted here

• +1
Dropshipping is the answer for this

Damn so you can't even slay hoes? NAC reduces oxidative stress. Turmeric also reduces inflammation. I know they're not a panacea, but maybe you can do thing to TREAT the problem instead of cure it? I'm sure you've tried everything though. That really sucks, sorry you're going through it.
There are some antioxidants that I can take that can help but it gets much more complex than that

NAC for example pushes glutathione production, but that glutathione has to be reduced in order to neutralize hydrogen peroxide. Some people with UC might have more decent reductive capacity genes that allow them to do that just fine, others not, its all about experimentation.

The active component of turmeric - curcumin can help.

I'll soon start experimenting with some antioxidants like grapeseed extract, sulforaphane, curcumin meriva, boswellia, etc.

But the ultimate antioxidant available more powerful than anything is r-dihydrolipoic acid. Not available anywhere on the market as its difficult to keep stable. All you will find online is alpha lipoic acid, r-lipoic acid, etc.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
There is an incredibly low demand but difficult to manufacture chemical I need to purchase that would cost me $1,100 per day but potentially cure my disease.

fuaaaaaaark

need to start making 2k a day type shit .....
if you have more stomach acid then you should just fucking eat dude.

holy shit it’s so simple

if you have more stomach acid then you should just fucking eat dude.

holy shit it’s so simple
blocked for ignorance, low iq, and low effort troll post

fibers are useful once the inflammation has stopped

eating fibers during a flareup is like pouring oil on a burning fire
Truly over for your colon. And I thought I was fucked with IBS. Turns out it was undiagnosed lactoce intolerance JFL.

Ngl I have 0 advice so I won’t pretend to give any

• JFL
Truly over for your colon. And I thought I was fucked with IBS. Turns out it was undiagnosed lactoce intolerance JFL.

Ngl I have 0 advice so I won’t pretend to give any
i refuse to get my colon removed

i will go millions in debt or steal r-dihydrolipoic acid from chemical manufacturers if it comes down to it.

ow my rectum hurts as im typing this

wanna trade conditions brah?

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i refuse to get my colon removed

i will go millions in debt or steal r-dihydrolipoic acid from chemical manufacturers if it comes down to it.

ow my rectum hurts as im typing this

wanna trade conditions brah?
I dunno man, I been suffering severe constipation for the last 2 weeks. I admit it’s prob cos I been eating junk and I ain’t used to
It but trust me my colon isn’t the best. Infact one of my ancestors died from cancer there
So it’s an issue in my bloodline. Best to get the colon of somebody else

I dunno man, I been suffering severe constipation for the last 2 weeks. I admit it’s prob cos I been eating junk and I ain’t used to
It but trust me my colon isn’t the best. Infact one of my ancestors died from cancer there
So it’s an issue in my bloodline. Best to get the colon of somebody else
colon transplant doesn't exist and wouldn't cure UC

fuark i need some rdhla... need to figure out how to setup a research lab at a university and get a discount or some shit.

• +1
colon transplant doesn't exist and wouldn't cure UC

fuark i need some rdhla... need to figure out how to setup a research lab at a university and get a discount or some shit.
This is a good business idea tbh. Try this it will hopefully get big and funding and you can larp as some saviour and help others out there then you can get rich and horde it for yourself and get Nobel prizes and shit. Stacy will love you for this as in your big wallet

• JFL
This is a good business idea tbh. Try this it will hopefully get big and funding and you can larp as some saviour and help others out there then you can get rich and horde it for yourself and get Nobel prizes and shit. Stacy will love you for this as in your big wallet
trust me when i say, if i had the manpower and fortune to chemically manufacture this stuff and it worked on me, i'd be a billionaire within a year

• +1
trust me when i say, if i had the manpower and fortune to chemically manufacture this stuff and it worked on me, i'd be a billionaire within a year
wtf is this chemical you need