The Potential of Genetic Height Augmentation

Rigged

Rigged

Htn, 5’6 (over 😔), Top 5 IQ, Low Inhib
Formatted using ai
English 3rd language so ai helped translate

Ima break down Genetic Height Augmentation (GHA) theory:

1. Identification of Target Genes:
- using genomic analysis to identify specific genes responsible for skeletal development and height regulation. Tools like genome-wide association studies (GWAS) and gene expression profiling help pinpoint genetic loci associated with height variation.

2. CRISPR-Cas9 Design and Delivery:
- CRISPR-Cas9 is a gene-editing tool that utilizes a guide RNA (gRNA) to target specific DNA sequences and a Cas9 enzyme to induce precise DNA cleavage. In theoretical GHA implementation, researchers design custom gRNAs to target height-associated genes. These constructs are then delivered into target cells using various delivery methods, such as viral vectors or lipid nanoparticles.

3. Optimizing Regulatory Elements:
- Within the genome, regulatory elements like enhancers and promoters control the expression of nearby genes. Theoretical CRISPR edits aim to optimize these elements to tune the expression of genes involved in bone growth. Computational modeling predicts the effects of these modifications on the three-dimensional structure of chromatin and gene expression patterns.

4. Nucleotide Editing for Protein Optimization:
- Nucleotide editing involves making precise changes to the DNA sequence within coding regions of genes. Theoretical CRISPR edits optimize these sequences to enhance the production or activity of growth-related proteins. Quantum chemistry calculations predict how changes in nucleotide composition affect the stability and function of resulting proteins.

5. Epigenetic Modulation:
- Epigenetic modifications, such as DNA methylation and histone acetylation, regulate gene expression without altering the underlying DNA sequence. Theoretical strategies explore modulating these marks to influence chromatin structure and gene accessibility. Computational models simulate the dynamic interactions between modified epigenetic marks and regulatory proteins.

6. Quantum Effects on Cellular Processes:
- Quantum effects refer to phenomena that occur at the atomic and subatomic levels. Theoretical investigations explore how quantum mechanics influences cellular processes, such as electron transport and molecular interactions. Quantum simulations predict how genetic alterations may impact these processes, considering phenomena like electron dynamics and quantum coherence.

7. My guesses:
This would take 20+ years to implement
Would cost 30B+ to implement
Would cost 5M+ to perform
By our current economy
Guesses could be extremely off
No one here is low inhib enough or rich enough to perform this and in 20 years i doubt anyone here is looksmaxing so just posting just to post
Unrelated: quora users are extremely high iq i read alot about this on quora, surprised how low iq this forum is compared to quora genuinely surprised me

Idk any people whod care about this but @Vista is only reason l care about height so I @ u

Also please read this i format it bad so no one read it but it has really good information:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, mvp2v1 and kiyopon
Dork ass nigga

@Squirtle u mod right can u let me edit other thread I didnt know how to format and it has good info or should i just repost with good format

Formatted using ai
English 3rd language so ai helped translate

Ima break down Genetic Height Augmentation (GHA) theory:

1. Identification of Target Genes:
- using genomic analysis to identify specific genes responsible for skeletal development and height regulation. Tools like genome-wide association studies (GWAS) and gene expression profiling help pinpoint genetic loci associated with height variation.

2. CRISPR-Cas9 Design and Delivery:
- CRISPR-Cas9 is a gene-editing tool that utilizes a guide RNA (gRNA) to target specific DNA sequences and a Cas9 enzyme to induce precise DNA cleavage. In theoretical GHA implementation, researchers design custom gRNAs to target height-associated genes. These constructs are then delivered into target cells using various delivery methods, such as viral vectors or lipid nanoparticles.

3. Optimizing Regulatory Elements:
- Within the genome, regulatory elements like enhancers and promoters control the expression of nearby genes. Theoretical CRISPR edits aim to optimize these elements to tune the expression of genes involved in bone growth. Computational modeling predicts the effects of these modifications on the three-dimensional structure of chromatin and gene expression patterns.

4. Nucleotide Editing for Protein Optimization:
- Nucleotide editing involves making precise changes to the DNA sequence within coding regions of genes. Theoretical CRISPR edits optimize these sequences to enhance the production or activity of growth-related proteins. Quantum chemistry calculations predict how changes in nucleotide composition affect the stability and function of resulting proteins.

5. Epigenetic Modulation:
- Epigenetic modifications, such as DNA methylation and histone acetylation, regulate gene expression without altering the underlying DNA sequence. Theoretical strategies explore modulating these marks to influence chromatin structure and gene accessibility. Computational models simulate the dynamic interactions between modified epigenetic marks and regulatory proteins.

6. Quantum Effects on Cellular Processes:
- Quantum effects refer to phenomena that occur at the atomic and subatomic levels. Theoretical investigations explore how quantum mechanics influences cellular processes, such as electron transport and molecular interactions. Quantum simulations predict how genetic alterations may impact these processes, considering phenomena like electron dynamics and quantum coherence.

7. My guesses:
This would take 20+ years to implement
Would cost 30B+ to implement
Would cost 5M+ to perform
By our current economy
Guesses could be extremely off
No one here is low inhib enough or rich enough to perform this and in 20 years i doubt anyone here is looksmaxing so just posting just to post
Unrelated: quora users are extremely high iq i read alot about this on quora, surprised how low iq this forum is compared to quora genuinely surprised me

Idk any people whod care about this but @Vista is only reason l care about height so I @ u

Also please read this i format it bad so no one read it but it has really good information:
If you wanted to edit someone's DNA to make them taller you would need to edit their genome in vitro as a zygote. If you try to edit someone's DNA to make them taller as an adult you will likely fail at this task since you would need to edit every cell in that person's body to contain the new DNA edits otherwise growth abnormalities will occur. In vitro genetic modification is possible with currently technology and has already happened in humans.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
The problem is tall people have 600-700 genes that interact and create tall children.

It's not just a single switch you can turn on or off with CRISPR like a hereditary disease. Changing hundreds of DNA pieces can lead to all sorts of abnormalities.

Tall people don't just have tall legs or a torso and otherwise look identical to short people. They have proportionally larger and thicker skulls, jaws, hands, feet, internal organs, bones, eyes and clavicles, all of which are hereditary.

If you don't give all those little hundreds of traits to a short guy and just stretch him from 5'1 to 6'4 they are going to look uncanny, comical and unrealistic.

People can in fact tell a tall persons face from an average or short guys face by looking at a picture for 2 seconds.
(Edit:Added link)

Last edited:
If you wanted to edit someone's DNA to make them taller you would need to edit their genome in vitro as a zygote. If you try to edit someone's DNA to make them taller as an adult you will likely fail at this task since you would need to edit every cell in that person's body to contain the new DNA edits otherwise growth abnormalities will occur. In vitro genetic modification is possible with currently technology and has already happened in humans.
Yes, I agree, in vitro genetic modification during the zygote stage is more feasible for impacting height. However advancement in technology may make it possible to edit DNA in adults for height modification in the future, although its just theory.
read what i say in russian accent to make more sense trust me

The problem is tall people have 600-700 genes that interact and create tall children.

It's not just a single switch you can turn on or off with CRISPR like a hereditary disease. Changing hundreds of DNA pieces can lead to all sorts of abnormalities.

Tall people don't just have tall legs or a torso and otherwise look identical to short people. They have proportionally larger and thicker skulls, jaws, hands, feet, internal organs, bones, eyes and clavicles, all of which are hereditary.

If you don't give all those little hundreds of traits to a short guy and just stretch him from 5'1 to 6'4 they are going to look uncanny, comical and unrealistic.

People can in fact tell a tall persons face from an average or short guys face by looking at a picture for 2 seconds.
(Edit:Added link)
I agree with everything but while it's true that height is influenced by numerous genes and can impact various aspects of physical development, the claim of "600-700 genes" specifically dedicated to height may be oversimplified. Additionally, the relationship between height and anatomical proportions is complex and not solely determined by genetics. But I do agree with you this is more for future theory not one thats plausible rn.

Puzzling user