The power of a deep voice.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Unavailable
Holy fucking shit. I knew voice was important but I never knew voice was this important.

Everyone is blatantly simping over his deep ass voice even when they’ve never seen his face.

Notice their reaction’s at 0:46 when he begins talking.

Here’s a video by Anthony Padilla on three faceless YouTuber’s (CORPSE being one of the three) yet 90% of the comments are about CORPSE, the guy with the deep ass voice. Solely because of his voice as well.

A voice like this wets panties and inherently commands the respect of other males.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
I mean sure if your average it helps but if your subhuman it won't do a fucking thing for you. I have a deep voice, no accent, and it dosent matter. Hasnt helped me at all.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9344 and 7 others
I mean sure if your average it helps but if your subhuman it won't do a fucking thing for you. I have a deep voice, no accent, and it dosent matter. Hasnt helped me at all.
Right, but imagine you were a subhuman with a high voice as well.
You don't really notice the benefits of it unless you don’t have it anymore.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Hero of the Imperium, 5'8manlet and 2 others
As someone with deep voice deep voice doesn’t mean shit
Not true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Good_Little_Goy
Holy fucking shit. I knew voice was important but I never knew voice was this important.

Everyone is blatantly simping over his deep ass voice even when they’ve never seen his face.

Notice their reaction’s at 0:46 when he begins talking.

Here’s a video by Anthony Padilla on three faceless YouTuber’s (CORPSE being one of the three) yet 90% of the comments are about CORPSE, the guy with the deep ass voice. Solely because of his voice as well.

A voice like this wets panties and inherently commands the respect of other males.

dude literal kids watch those videos, of course they're gonna respect a deep voice

• +1
Reactions: Nautica
dude literal kids watch those videos, of course they're gonna respect a deep voice
People generally just respect a deeper voice more, this isn’t exclusive to kids.
Which do you expect to be more intimidating a deep voice or a high voice?

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Fuck science just trust me personal anecdotes
I mean seriously, we're speaking from personal experience. It dosent mean shit bro. It's a bonus to have one but it isn't a neccesity and it isn't going to ascend a subhuman.

People generally just respect a deeper voice more, this isn’t exclusive to kids.
Which do you expect to be more intimidating a deep voice or a high voice?
high pitch voice + NT > spergy deep voice tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Vvvvxxxx and Alexanderr
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9355, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
I’ve had countless girls dm me off my voice on yubo and discord and this without me even FaceTiming and they always bring it up when they first meet me irl

if you guys say it doesn’t matter it means you have shit or average voice

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, ShowerMaxxing, Warlow and 11 others
I mean seriously, we're speaking from personal experience. It dosent mean shit bro. It's a bonus to have one but it isn't a neccesity and it isn't going to ascend a subhuman.
Of course it’s not a neccesity that was never the point of my thread. I just wanted to make it obvious that it does play a role.
I even posted studies proving my point.

• +1
Reactions: Troglodyte
Of course it’s not a neccesity that was never the point of my thread. I just wanted to make it obvious that it does play a role.
I even posted studies proving my point.
dedsrs voice mog is legit until they see your subhuman face or height and think you're compensating for something when you have a deep voice and muuuh napoleon complex n shiet

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I’ve had countless girls dm me off my voice on yubo and discord and this without me even FaceTiming and they always bring it up when they first meet me irl

if you guys say it doesn’t matter it means you have shit or average voice
speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/ui1539mnmpas0609

dedsrs voice mog is legit until they see your face or height and think you're compensating for something when you have a deep voice
It’s a multiplier. Essentially a bonus, just like tall height is. Tall height isn’t essential, but it’s beneficial especially when you have a good looking face.

I don’t think women think you’re compensating for anything when you have a deep voice, since it’s genetic. I doubt they have the same thought with an average or below average looking dude that’s tall.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 9837
It’s a multiplier. Essentially a bonus, just like tall height is. Tall height isn’t essential, but it’s beneficial especially when you have a good looking face.

I don’t think women think you’re compensating for anything when you have a deep voice, since it’s genetic. I doubt they have the same thought with an average or below average looking dude that’s tall.
youngcels overdosing on the voicepill ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Alexanderr
How’s my voice is it deep?

Listen to first few seconds

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nautica, Alexanderr and Troglodyte
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/ui1539mnmpas0609
I’d say most women would consider it deep. Maybe not guys.
It’s not the type deep voice that would make me consciously think about how deep it is.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Nautica
  • +1
  • +1
Deep enough to get girls wet or nah
Good voice. Definetly don't sound the way you look, I was expecting a higher pitched voice.

• +1
Deep enough to get girls wet or nah
Maybe, maybe not. You’d probably have to ask a girl that. It’s not a voice like this though.

• +1
I is
Maybe, maybe not. You’d probably have to ask a girl that. It’s not a voice like this though.

girl told me my voice made her throb

• +1
I is

girl told me my voice made her throb
Really? Your voice is kinda deep but not deep enough for me to say I don’t commonly meet people with voices as deep as yours.

Last edited:
  • +1
Really? Your voice is kinda deep but not deep enough for me to not say I don’t commonly meet people with voices as deep as yours.
I think it’s more that my voice may appeal to teenage girls

• +1
Deep voice gang. Deep ASMR voice that vibrates her eardrums or rope.

• +1
Voice halo is real, thank God Im a baritone

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Vvvvxxxx
I got deep voice but i dont think it got me laid. I can sense guys respect me much more tho
But height is more important in temrs of respect

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Yeah I was in awe ngl..

I got deep voice but i dont think it got me laid. I can sense guys respect me much more tho
But height is more important in temrs of respect
ur voice is so different to ur looks bro.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
What the fuck is wrong with my looks nigga, i was just born like this. Brutal.
Nah I meant u sound like a white chad but in a Asian guy body you know?

Sure deep voice helps but it's pretty far down the list of importance

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Listen to this mf it angers me to have a thin voice tbh

• +1
Crazy how much they assume based of his voice, when in reality hes probably a subhuman.

• +1
i've seen like 5 tiktoks about this guy

• +1
@ImprovLoser voicemogs this entire forum tbh

• +1
mine is shit.

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread