The power of chewing

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
Affect of chewing on bone structure...
I've read many people asking whether chewing really works and I would like to share something I've only come across today.

Here's Matt Stonie, a competitive eater and youtuber you might already know of. He started his competitive eating career -which obviously involves a lot of chewing- at 19 and his face evolved quite a lot throughout the years.

I've done some digging and I highlighted some of the changes of his jawline and the following age [range]. His jaw starts popping since his first ever youtube videos from 8 years ago, already presenting as a competitive eater. In his 2015 GQ interview, he mentions he made a career out of it at age 22, and goes on to describe his workout regimen in preparation for contests; it doesn't take a genius to deduce he does quite a LOT of chewing/swallowing in order to train his masseters' efficiency and overall technique.

For those of you temped to dismiss it as just genetics, I've attached pictures of his *full* brother from both, 7 and 3 years ago.

Keep chewing y'all.(you can see bone changes)
Screenshot 20210324 164735
Screenshot 20210324 164636
Screenshot 20210324 164715
Screenshot 20210324 164601 comfacebookkatana
Screenshot 20210324 164705
Screenshot 20210324 164647

@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Dice🧸 @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo69 @spiderchad @JackSparrow @DomOrDoom @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel @MakinItHappen @Baldingman1998 @BIGDICCJIM @Proex @goron black @cathalo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, bruhcel, 189 and 13 others
Maybe he was a test subject for CHISELL?

• JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Selinity, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
feel bad for chewers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
I've read many people asking whether chewing really works and I would like to share something I've only come across today.

Here's Matt Stonie, a competitive eater and youtuber you might already know of. He started his competitive eating career -which obviously involves a lot of chewing- at 19 and his face evolved quite a lot throughout the years.

I've done some digging and I highlighted some of the changes of his jawline and the following age [range]. His jaw starts popping since his first ever youtube videos from 8 years ago, already presenting as a competitive eater. In his 2015 GQ interview, he mentions he made a career out of it at age 22, and goes on to describe his workout regimen in preparation for contests; it doesn't take a genius to deduce he does quite a LOT of chewing/swallowing in order to train his masseters' efficiency and overall technique.

For those of you temped to dismiss it as just genetics, I've attached pictures of his *full* brother from both, 7 and 3 years ago.

Keep chewing y'all.(you can see bone changes) View attachment 1058482View attachment 1058483View attachment 1058484View attachment 1058485View attachment 1058486View attachment 1058487
@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Dice🧸 @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo69 @spiderchad @JackSparrow @DomOrDoom @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel @MakinItHappen @Baldingman1998 @BIGDICCJIM @Proex @goron black @cathalo
@Gargantuan come give this greycel something this abused dog is promoting your shitty chisel contract

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Adriana Lima
@Gargantuan come give this greycel something this abused dog is promoting your shitty chisel contract
Fck ur mom mf.. Gtfo of my threads

legit but what's gonna happen when he stops

He was fatter in the before images and hair covered his jaw so you can't even really see the before properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Nothing bro... The masters will fade i think but bone will not change
how do you know there was any bone change?

Nothing bro... The masters will fade i think but bone will not change
good bro if u bite stuff bones will be created nice.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
He was fatter in the before images and hair covered his jaw so you can't even really see the before properly
But before was no where near after

most competitive eaters look like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 17345, CursedOne and 2 others
how did he not get super fat

you could be right but I'm just asking for legit evidence it actually changes bone
Bro did you read science... Bones adapt by the pressure..... Our body can make as many bone as it want (in theory cuz it has all the material and capability ) but there must be a stimulus

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10913
Bro do you read science... Bones adapt by the pressure..... Our body can make as many bone as it want but there must be a stimulus
but that doesn't have to necessarily be the case for masseter hypertrophy

how do masseters put a lot of pressure on your mandible or ramus anyway

• +1
Reactions: Slob
L

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Bro they have weight and they are attached to the bone so they apply force ... And food applys more pressure than the masters
and that's what you call science

Bro i dont know how to tell you... Check wolfs law yourself
if anything your mandible should get narrower since the masseters lie over the bone

Masseter_muscle_animation_small.gif

how is it supposed to grow wider when you (in theory) apply pressure from the outside

• +1
Reactions: Slob and CursedOne
Bro you are over complicating it... I don't know if masters apply force to the bone... I said the chewing action apply force to the bone
if anything your mandible should get narrower since the masseters lie over the bone

how is it supposed to grow wider when you (in theory) apply pressure from the outside

• +1
There is a study that shows the differences in masseters. I dunno where but you can look it up.
in masseters but I mean bone change

• +1
Reactions: Slob
i'd even say it has shortened his midface

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Ryan
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan

Why should it get narrow? Do arm bones get narrow whith build up muscles? Man you know anything, dont talk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nosemaxxing and Ryan
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Why should it get narrow? Do arm bones get narrow whith build up muscles? Man you know anything, dont talk
yeah they don't because muscles don't apply enough pressure on bone to make it grow in any way

Keep chewing y'all.(you can see bone changes) View attachment 1058482View attachment 1058483View attachment 1058484View attachment 1058485View attachment 1058486View attachment 1058487
Holy shit, he managed to change his facial structure in his mid 20's. Isnt there a way to properly chew though.

• +1
Reactions: mop87
Holy shit, he managed to change his facial structure in his mid 20's. Isnt there a way to properly chew though.
Yeah how do you chew “properly” never seen this explained

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824

The masseters aren't applying pressure to your bones, your teeth are. So (in theory) the pressure is applied from the inside

chewing only makes you look bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
source/proof?
"muh source" "muh proof"

Take or leave it you fucking retard. No one gets any benefit from helping other people on this website. Stop acting like people are trying to make you buy their shit.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
"muh source" "muh proof"

Take or leave it you fucking retard. No one gets any benefit from helping other people on this website. Stop acting like people are trying to make you buy their shit.
you aren't being edgy greycel :ogre:

"muh source" "muh proof"

just chew everyday because some random dude on a forum said so theory

just chew everyday because some random dude on a forum said so theory
Yeah problem? Go to reddit if you want to see proofs from "peer studied researchs" that which can convince you to believe gender is a social construct. People are hitting their face with hammer on this forum, what do you expect?