agreed OP.

but STFU with your stupid bumps

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
your genes fucked you. you are
Hardwired... to Self-Destruct.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and .*my*.
Yeah but my friend is 5’7 and I’m 6’3
then look at him from the top and make this
Lolmanletfaggot

• JFL
PM

But keep doing your deadlift and eat chicken like an incel while untrained chad eat pizzas and cum ur oneitis
Insane cope what the fuck is wrong with you lazy retards this site is called looksmaxxing you dumb fucks, looksMAX, meaning being the BEST version of yourself. If you aren't gymcelling you are missing out on a LOOKSMAX.

Why even looksmax if Chad is better? Stop fucking trying and put a bullet in your brain if that's your mentality. "Why even eat bro, Chad eats better food"

What a dumb fucking cope.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Buddha, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
Insane cope what the fuck is wrong with you lazy retards this site is called looksmaxxing you dumb fucks, looksMAX, meaning being the BEST version of yourself. If you aren't gymcelling you are missing out on a LOOKSMAX.

Why even looksmax if Chad is better? Stop fucking trying and put a bullet in your brain if that's your mentality. "Why even eat bro, Chad eats better food"

gymmaxx is for subhumans, high tier normie and above only need to stay lean.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11295, Deleted member 9989 and .*my*.

Besides no one is competing with chads really. Most men are subhumans and normies, you’re competing with those guys, once you go past mid tier normie you good. Gymmaxxing can bring some guys even higher than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989 and Deleted member 5393
You like High E body girls tbh.mirin.
I prefer neoteonous face by far, even with skeleton tier body.
yes i care mostly about body on girls, i find most female faces attractive anyway

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Besides no one is competing with chads really. Most men are subhumans and normies, once you go past mid tier normie you good. Gymmaxxing can bring some guys even higher than that.
Seriously, the types of faggots who are saying gym is cope are lazy fucks who I want nothing to do with. The gym gives you respect from men with size, strength, makes you more confident in your own abilities, and if you are at least normal looking facially you can look insane. If you have a decent frame then it's game over for the nerds that don't gymcel.

Keep saying gym is cope honestly, it's less competition for me.

• +1
Kill yourself, you are replying to every one of my old posts with stupid shit. Literally everything you say is dumb.
That's because everything you say is so fucking cringe and memeable. Christmas present from me to you is a brutal mogging.

Seriously, the types of faggots who are saying gym is cope are lazy fucks who I want nothing to do with. The gym gives you respect from men with size, strength, makes you more confident in your own abilities, and if you are at least normal looking facially you can look insane. If you have a decent frame then it's game over for the nerds that don't gymcel.

Keep saying gym is cope honestly, it's less competition for me.

keep to rotting on gym place subhuman while skinny fat chad mogs you and fuck by ass your future oneitis

Anyways, most normies and chadlite hit the gym now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
keep to rotting on gym place subhuman while skinny fat chad mogs you and fuck by ass your future oneitis

Anyways, most normies and chadlite hit the gym now
Dude we ain’t chad, who cares that chad mogs? We want to mog ourselves.

Gaining more muscle than others -> genetics
Having already bigger bones -> genetics
Muscle insertions -> Genetics

My brother never trained and i did , but he was always bigger than me at the same height

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and .*my*.
Gaining more muscle than others -> genetics
Having already bigger bones -> genetics
Muscle insertions -> Genetics

My brother never trained and i did , but he was always bigger than me at the same height
My friend had a way better appetite than I did tbh. A lot of it is appetite level and protein craving. If you don’t have that then you won’t build shit even with top tier genetics.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Lolcel
"occasional pull ups"

thats why you dont grow, take gym seriously and then you will see gains

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and .*my*.
"occasional pull ups"

thats why you dont grow, take gym seriously and then you will see gains
I already made a lot of gains, this was 4 years ago.