the power of looks

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
i was walking through the city with a mate when suddenly some drunk old men approached us. first he asked where a good bar is, then he asked if we want to drink smth with him he will invite us. we said „no thanks“ and kept walking. he said „wait can i ask you smth else? would you be interested of getting 100€ and in return i lick your shoes.“

i agreed and we talked for a little more. he then asked again how much he offered me again, i told him 100 and he said „uhh thats a bit much but ill give you 50“. i agreed again and so he gave me the money and told me to sit down. i sat down to him and let him lick my shoes. he had eye contact all the time and was moaning, was creepy as fuck ngl he was like 55 years old and fat.

my mate asked him if he does the same for him but he declined and said i was better looking jfl

my looks just earned me 50€

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nkpfgensgkl;smges, Beetlejuice, ChestBrah and 11 others
Was he gay or a cuckold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
forgot to mention he gave me his phone number and that he wants to do it again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Effortless, Deleted member 1400 and 2 others
Wtf did I just read
C5AE915A 9C0C 472E 96DC 9D00B02850D2

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi, ProAcktiv and BradAniston
So you let a man perform sexual acts (in his mind) on you for money... @knajjd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 1464, sytyl and 3 others
forgot to mention he gave me his phone number and that he wants to do it again
Don’t go with him to the countryside or to his house. This guy is creepy. Don’t be as stupid as horror movies’ actors when they look for troubles instead of avoiding them. He may be a sadistic killer or a rapist.

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi and Deleted member 1140
Don’t go with him to the countryside or to his house. This guy is creepy. Don’t be as stupid as horror movies’ actors when they look for troubles instead of avoiding them. He may be a sadistic killer or a rapist.
ye will only meet in public

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
Knajjd will ban you. Sorry OP.

• +1
C771E5BF 7DC7 48C6 9922 94A07FF5254E

• +1
dont care tbh i made 50 euro thats more than this site could ever give me
True.
The only thing this site could give you (us) is trouble

• +1
i was walking through the city with a mate when suddenly some drunk old men approached us. first he asked where a good bar is, then he asked if we want to drink smth with him he will invite us. we said „no thanks“ and kept walking. he said „wait can i ask you smth else? would you be interested of getting 100€ and in return i lick your shoes.“

i agreed and we talked for a little more. he then asked again how much he offered me again, i told him 100 and he said „uhh thats a bit much but ill give you 50“. i agreed again and so he gave me the money and told me to sit down. i sat down to him and let him lick my shoes. he had eye contact all the time and was moaning, was creepy as fuck ngl he was like 55 years old and fat.

my mate asked him if he does the same for him but he declined and said i was better looking jfl

my looks just earned me 50€
tales from the alley behind the local taco bell

• JFL
BALES FROM THE

riveting tale op, i will recount the plight of your sexual escapades to my kin once every full moon

semisrs

Last edited:
riveting tale op, i will recount the plight of your sexual escapades to my kin once every full moon

semisrs
have you seen my i mog chestbrah thread, said?

• WTF
Reactions: ChestBrah