The power of roids

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Joined
Nov 3, 2019
Posts
6,679
Reputation
8,643
Ask yourself rn why you're not roiding
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
The side effects
 
because my dick is small anyway
 
@tokoloshe @Chinacurry @DoctorLooksmax @mrriceguy @;-; @DaRealSixpence
 
  • JFL
Reactions: tokoloshe and Deleted member 24444
@tokoloshe @Chinacurry @DoctorLooksmax @mrriceguy @;-; @DaRealSixpence
I don't want to go bald and have acne, I'm also probably shit responder to gear anyway
 
yes with roids, you can be:



Steroidass

Back
Asshair

Front
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and ConspiracyTheory
wow that manlet almost jumped as high as I can palm the ball while standing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
wow that manlet almost jumped as high as I can palm the ball while standing.
He's 5'2". Roids can make a 6'6½" man like me dunk on 15 feet
 

Similar threads

rehab room chad
Replies
0
Views
23
rehab room chad
rehab room chad
paulwesleyyy
Replies
4
Views
27
paulwesleyyy
paulwesleyyy
slaviccartfiend
Replies
3
Views
24
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
7nclave
Replies
13
Views
94
ChudEater
ChudEater
Thinking_CEL
Replies
10
Views
69
painbonez
painbonez

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top