125.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 23778, capybara and 3 others
@JFLateating Looks like low test high tren cycle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
He'll die of a heart attack in a few years. Mark my words.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 23778, MadTwatter and 8 others
He waved goodbye to his dick for this, wears a hat so probably his hair too, lost a lot of money and a shit ton of effort. All for what? Fuck that loser.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 22962, Deleted member 23778 and 4 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, ReadBooksEveryday, Basedtheticz and 15 others
He waved goodbye to his dick for this, wears a hat so probably his hair too, lost a lot of money and a shit ton of effort. All for what? Fuck that loser.
AAS doesn’t affect your dick. He has a Norwood 1.5 and gear is cheap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter, Deleted member 22639, Skywalker and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 22639 and Skywalker
Looks like literally any other bland, forgettable faced gymcel-roidcel-oldcel dude you'd surely come across in most gyms.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22962, Deleted member 23778, Giorgio and 4 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 22639, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and Skywalker
AAS doesn’t affect your dick. He has a Norwood 1.5 and gear is cheap
any gear that doesn't affect dick, hair, acne and actually works and not as useless as turinabol?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
caged

lol at the gymcel roidcel idiots:

"Let's nuke our DHT with Dut/Fin permanently so we don't go bahld!"

"Let's only permablast high dose aromatizeable gear year round & call anyone not doing it an incel or a loser!"

"Let's pop GH, RU, peptides like candy and other countless shit we have no idea 'bout and tout it as health benefits!"

"Oh, we have insomnia, & other sides? No, that's not a side effect, let me just take even more drugs/shit to counter then and...."

rich-piana-weights.gif

nzSkqRPAA60ExC8xKfij47C6kEnj5IyQfqkQ7QgusPM.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Biggdink, Deleted member 23778 and 7 others

"Let's only permablast high dose aromatizeable gear year round & call anyone not doing it an incel or a loser!"

"Let's pop GH, RU, peptides like candy and other countless shit we have no idea 'bout and tout it as health benefits!"

"Oh, we have insomnia, & other sides? No, that's not a side effect, let me just take even more drugs/shit to counter then and...."

rich-piana-weights.gif

View attachment 1982467
you just typed a word salad
why are you talking about things you dont understand lol?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 20704
@JFLateating Looks like low test high tren cycle
Something is giving that strong cosmetic dry hard look for sure be it tren primo mast winstrol etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
you just typed a word salad
why are you talking about things you dont understand lol?

I used to be a MAJOR gymcel ... I know everything I just spoke of, probably some more so than some current roiders on here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Giorgio, Rt-Rust1, Skywalker and 1 other person
Hilarious how easy it is to tell if someone is low IQ on here
There’s still people repeating false dogmas like “say bye to your hair” or “have fun dying at 50” yet most gear users live long and hair loss is EZ to prevent with drugs or with not using hair loss causing anabolics
Oh and “muh dick” meanwhile this can only happen on deca or after you come off when suppressed AND none of my friends after coming off ever had this LOL

Good for us though, we can have 1% physique halo while these faggots can try to find solace in saying “haha he’s going to die in 5 years” meanwhile we won’t because it’s a meme and they will go thru life looking average

Idk how people cope with not being 1% physique tbh- how are you okay with walking around with your physicality not be differentiable or better than the average person lol? Peak physique or kys

And before anyone says “haha gymcel”, kys if you think it won’t improve SMV and life experience given that face stays lean; at the least it makes it EZ to be respected and make male friends etc
We are the guys that dominate pool parties and shit, but it’s okay since we will all die in 2 years lose our hair get gyno broken dick etc right?

TLDR: Everyone plz donate to the gofundme I’m creating to raise money for ropes for a lot of these high inhib worthless faggots on here who have failed to self improve at all
Tired of these stupid copes, gear ascends so many people just view it pros and cons wise not with stupid dogmas that you retards hold to for no reason

@Blackgymmax
@forevergymcelling
@Thomas DOM

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Skywalker

rich-piana-weights.gif

View attachment 1982467
Memes, memes, and more memes

Meanwhile Zyzz Jeff Seid Jon Skywalker and others got/get dream life experiences simply and only bc they used gear the right way

“Mug zyzz died” it was either congenital or a covered up suicide, also I’m not saying he was wisest with compound selection, only that he shows how hard gear can ascend ones life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 2268 and Skywalker
I used to be a MAJOR gymcel ... I know everything I just spoke of, probably some more so than some current roiders on here.
JFL at you
i will roid more than Rich Piana in his peak buddy boyo......

• +1
There’s still people repeating false dogmas like “say bye to your hair” or “have fun dying at 50” yet most gear users live long and hair loss is EZ to prevent with drugs or with not using hair loss causing anabolics
Oh and “muh dick” meanwhile this can only happen on deca or after you come off when suppressed AND none of my friends after coming off ever had this LOL

Good for us though, we can have 1% physique halo while these faggots can try to find solace in saying “haha he’s going to die in 5 years” meanwhile we won’t because it’s a meme and they will go thru life looking average

Idk how people cope with not being 1% physique tbh- how are you okay with walking around with your physicality not be differentiable or better than the average person lol? Peak physique or kys

And before anyone says “haha gymcel”, kys if you think it won’t improve SMV and life experience given that face stays lean; at the least it makes it EZ to be respected and make male friends etc

TLDR: Everyone plz donate to the gofundme I’m creating to raise money for ropes for a lot of these high inhib worthless faggots on here who have failed to self improve at all
Tired of these stupid copes, gear ascends so many people just view it pros and cons wise not with stupid dogmas that you retards hold to for no reason

@Blackgymmax
@forevergymcelling
@Thomas DOM
bearmode GOAT physique

@Blackgymmax
@forevergymcelling
@Thomas DOM
absolute evisceration of the "sex positive soyboy" @Keengo 👏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 22639
he looks good but he doesn't look particularly young for his age.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, Deleted member 22639, Lawton88 and 2 others
absolute evisceration of the "sex positive soyboy" @Keengo 👏
He seems like the kind of guy who watches his gf get fucked by a Chad on a test tren cycle and swallows the load after

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
he looks good but he doesn't look particularly young for his age.
Tret + GH + Var + Botox is the anti aging stack. Avoiding alcohol is good as well in addition to health lifestyle cardio etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and Skywalker
Tret + GH + Var + Botox is the anti aging stack. Avoiding alcohol is good as well in addition to health lifestyle cardio etc
lots of water and never marry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, Deleted member 2268 and Skywalker
  • +1

They have things that are pretty good for anti-aging once you reach those ages that wont cause you health issues also and just slow the aging down a lot. Actually rejuvenate livers and skin etc. some.

No gym for face :)

They have things that are pretty good for anti-aging once you reach those ages that wont cause you health issues also and just slow the aging down a lot. Actually rejuvenate livers and skin etc. some.
What are some of those things?

What are some of those things?

Plasma exchange (dilution) which can be done by just donating plasma at a center until you have got rid of most of the old excess proteins that interfere with your body's ability to fix itself.

Calcium AKG does a lot after its really kicked in after a couple of months.

Getting some liposmal form of Fisetin to blast large doses every 6 months to get rid of senescent cells.

Starting NAD boosters in your 30s. The 3 above mostly seem to start giving a big affect as you are almost 40 from what I have seen with people.

Mice 1280p

Some rats treated with things like that at the same age.

Plasma exchange (dilution) which can be done by just donating plasma at a center until you have got rid of most of the old excess proteins that interfere with your body's ability to fix itself.

Calcium AKG does a lot after its really kicked in after a couple of months.

Getting some liposmal form of Fisetin to blast large doses every 6 months to get rid of senescent cells.

Starting NAD boosters in your 30s. The 3 above mostly seem to start giving a big affect as you are almost 40 from what I have seen with people.

View attachment 1982563

Some rats treated with things like that at the same age.
Should I begin this at 23? What should I do for anti aging at 23? I look older than my age due to masculine face

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Should I begin this at 23? What should I do for anti aging at 23? I look older than my age due to masculine face

No - none of that stuff will help prior to your mid 30s at least. Preserving hair and collagen are probably the 2 biggest things until that age.

• +1
Is it androgenic? Does it cause balding

" In comparison with Testosterone, which has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 100:100 respectively, it is easily seen that Anavar is far less androgenic and possesses a stronger anabolic strength of at least 3 times the strength of Testosterone, and studies have demonstrated anabolic strength as high as 6 times that of Testosterone with very little accompanying androgenic activity. Anavar does not possess any measurable estrogenic activity (due to its nature of being a DHT derivative), nor does it hold any Progestogenic activity."

"Estrogenic side effects are completely nonexistent with Anavar due to the fact that it is a derivative of DHT, which is an androgenic hormone that is already unable to convert into Estrogen. As such, Anavar retains this characteristic. In other words, the side effects typical of Estrogen (such as water retention, bloating, fat retention/gain, and development of gynecomastia) are completely unseen"

barely- its the GOAT :love:

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, reptiles and Deleted member 2268

" In comparison with Testosterone, which has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 100:100 respectively, it is easily seen that Anavar is far less androgenic and possesses a stronger anabolic strength of at least 3 times the strength of Testosterone, and studies have demonstrated anabolic strength as high as 6 times that of Testosterone with very little accompanying androgenic activity. Anavar does not possess any measurable estrogenic activity (due to its nature of being a DHT derivative), nor does it hold any Progestogenic activity."

"Estrogenic side effects are completely nonexistent with Anavar due to the fact that it is a derivative of DHT, which is an androgenic hormone that is already unable to convert into Estrogen. As such, Anavar retains this characteristic. In other words, the side effects typical of Estrogen (such as water retention, bloating, fat retention/gain, and development of gynecomastia) are completely unseen"

It avoids gyno and other eastrogenic effects but the down side is that it's a DHT derivative which makes it more prone towards balding.

Also since all forms of DHT derived steroids unnaturally raise the amount of serum testarone in your your endocrine system stops producing any more T.

After wards this means all your T you have built up just shut of to. 0 and your body needs time to recoperuate.

To. Counter this you can take very small amounts of TRT as Test converts to east which balances your hormonal profile.

But again your just left with risk. After risk after risk. Continually fucking up your endocrine system I don't understand why people promote roids it increases liver damage hair loss and all sorts of. Risks just to increase muscle mass is it worth it?

Ok nigga but what about balding. Also I wanted to smell like a god. Will anavar provide this

But again your just left with risk. After risk after risk. Continually fucking up your endocrine system I don't understand why people promote roids it increases liver damage hair loss and all sorts of. Risks just to increase muscle mass is it worth it?
Zip It Austin Powers GIF