The power of thick eyebrows

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Watch how my subhuman eye area was hailo'd hard by thick (black) eye brows from compared to when they were hardly there.
Its an extreme comparison but it gives you the idea of why they are so important.
From a cuck on his deathbed

To a virile high T man.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Brazitard, MissLexotan6MG and 49 others
how did u get thicker

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

Fogged by JBW theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21194, ItsOverCel and 13 others
how did u get thicker
for some reason post chemo my eyebrows came back REALLY dense compared to before.
There are ways though, I used castor oil with gave it a more volume and shine.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Danish_Retard, Hightwolf and 4 others

I use redensyl as a growth agonist on my eyebrows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, SoyGune, Lolcel and 5 others
Eyes

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator and SubhumanCurrycel
What a mogger...

200.gif

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, JizzFarmer and SubhumanCurrycel
I’m glad you beat cancer man... very inspiring indeed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 21194, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 25 others
You are a good looking curry, bro.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 5969, sytyl and 2 others
mirin the comeback bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, GigaMogger and SubhumanCurrycel
Been using minoxidil for 3 months and no my eyebrows just got longer but not more dense. Makes no difference PSL wise. I guess I will keep coping for a few more months.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Been using minoxidil for 3 months and no my eyebrows just got longer but not more dense. Makes no difference PSL wise. I guess I will keep coping for a few more months.
Im too high inhib to use minox on my eyebrows tbh cant imagine if it got into my eye.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Lolcel, sytyl and 1 other person
Im too high inhib to use minox on my eyebrows tbh cant imagine if it got into my eye.
Just use foam and put it on your eyebrows. I was scared for first few days and now I just smother it all over my eyebrows and wipe with tissue around them. Haven't had any issues yet.

• +1
so your eyebrow hair came back after chemo but not your head hair
brurtal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6423, TheChosenChad and 11 others
so your eyebrow hair came back after chemo but not your head hair
brurtal
Legit it came back really bushy.
Doc said hair follicles on head tends to be more sensitive to drugs and biological changes.

• +1
Reactions: justadude
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Eyebrows, and brow ridge are super under rated. Thank god im getting a transplant in a few weeks

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Deleted member 4310 and SubhumanCurrycel
congrats on beating cancer

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
for some reason post chemo my eyebrows came back REALLY dense compared to before.

Wait wait WAIT..... you had chemo??... my little brother had chemo after leukemia...he was only 5 years old and i remember his tears whenever they extracted his spinal fluid and he had to fast for 24 hrs... i pray on my life you ascend tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh, Bakin donuts 🍩, YamiYugi and 7 others
You really like that pic
Never posted it on .me before but I think it shows how much sharpness good eyebrows add to a face. In a video about what facial features are desired in male models, thick eyebrows were mentioned because they add structure to a face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Never posted it on .me before but I think it shows how much sharpness good eyebrows add to a face. In a video about what facial features are desired in male models, thick eyebrows were mentioned because they add structure to a face.
Do u think i could benefit from thicker brows? Got a lot of growth from castor oil then i stopped

Do u think i could benefit from thicker brows? Got a lot of growth from castor oil then i stopped
You pluck them to make them more positively tilted right? You could try minoxidil without plucking them for a while

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
damn what a difference, completely mogs the thin eyebrows pic

• +1
my eye area wouldn't be anything special without my brows tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and SubhumanCurrycel
Wait wait WAIT..... you had chemo??... my little brother had chemo after leukemia...he was only 5 years old and i remember his tears whenever they extracted his spinal fluid and he had to fast for 24 hrs... i pray on my life you ascend tbh
Damn im sorry to hear that man.
Being in the pediatric ward with child cancer patients younger than 10 fucks you mentally.
Is he still around?
Mine wasnt nearly as bad I had stage 2 hodgkins lymphoma on my upper right thigh

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Damn im sorry to hear that man.
Being in the pediatric ward with child cancer patients younger than 10 fucks you mentally.
Is he still around?
Mine wasnt nearly as bad I had stage 2 hodgkins lymphoma on my upper right thigh

hes fully recovered brah.. he had acute lymphoblastic leuk. but hes a fkn warrior and pulled through.. lucky that kids have a higher recovery rate in general. Cant wait to pressure him to lift and get all jacked in the coming years... literally best little brother one could wish for

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, SOS-Sonic, TheChosenChad and 3 others
Eyebrows are underrated on this forum, can't wait to have a transplant.

• +1
Just use foam and put it on your eyebrows. I was scared for first few days and now I just smother it all over my eyebrows and wipe with tissue around them. Haven't had any issues yet.
Have your eyebrows grown more from the minox?

hes fully recovered brah.. he had acute lymphoblastic leuk. but hes a fkn warrior and pulled through.. lucky that kids have a higher recovery rate in general. Cant wait to pressure him to lift and get all jacked in the coming years... literally best little brother one could wish for
I am glad to hear that bro.
Personally for me working out post chemo was one of the best things I ever did to get my body back to scratch.
You are a great brother which the best of luck bro.
I am actually training my 8 year old bro too hes tallest in his year group and he mogged everyone on last track day.

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
from cancer patient to devil's son slayer

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad and SubhumanCurrycel
over for me if brows fell out
Larswithoutbrows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Blackgymmax, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
i'm also coming back from chemo, how much time did it take for the eyebrows to go from first to second photo?

Eyebrows, and brow ridge are super under rated. Thank god im getting a transplant in a few weeks
Remember to tag me when you make a thread about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back