The Prettiest girls usually had a rapid puberty

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Once your hormones kick in at the onset of puberty, you are subject to having your facial development thrown off course from it's genetic blueprint by being subjected to hormones in the environment that knock you off your natural levels

I'm an advocate for JBs, but if you look at a group of JBs the most attractive one of the group is pretty much always the one who is the most facially developed
Being facially developed for women doesn't mean looking older as is the case with men, it simply means their growth objective has been met, whether this happens at 14 or 18 is irrelevant but obviously the ones who reach it younger will mog as a full package because they'll have a more feminine aura

Whenever I met Staceys throughout college who I knew the names of, I often searched up their Facebook profile and every time I would see that they looked exactly the same at 16 as they did at 18. They all looked like they could've gotten into nightclubs without ID at 16. On a night out I pulled a girl who was 18 and she told me she was getting into nightclubs without ID since 15 and she said "I have no idea how" JFL.
She was the type of girl who looks very photogenic due to facial bones, I got nothing more than a kiss from her so this is not a brag attempt

When I looked at the facebook profile of girls from college that were HTB, nearly all of them changed from 16-18, they looked noticibly younger at 16.

So why do the Staceys develop earlier?
Staceys have a genetic blueprint to grow properly developed jaws
Staceys typically have a genetic blueprint to develop bodies between petite - average sized

Eg. Their genetic blueprint for the end of puberty is 5'3 with a slim frame and they start puberty at 5' aged 11 so it only takes 2 years of puberty for their growth plates to close, after their growth plates close their facial bone development only lasts another year or two so they were able to reach their blueprint of properly developed jaws in just 3-4 years.

Lets say this girl has a sister who had the blueprint to grow properly developed jaws as well but she got her father's height gene so her genetic blueprint height is 5'8
This girl enters puberty at 5' aged 11 as well, but for her to reach her final height it will take 5 years
At 16 her growth plates close, then she gets another 1-2 years of facial bone development so her face changes from 16-18
However, because her face was malleable for longer, the hormones and toxins in the environment had more opportunity to mess with her facial development, so she ends up with less ideally developed jaws than her sister at the end of puberty despite being the same level as her in facial aesthetics at the beginning of puberty

So you can see how there were 2 girls with the blueprint to become Staceys, but only 1 of them achieved it while the other turned out as HTB
So my theory is that it's not just coincidence that (almost) all Stacey's had a rapid puberty, the reason is that the girls with potential to be Staceys who didn't have rapid puberty, ended up not reaching Stacey level

Lets take a girl with Mid Tier Becky genetics who's blueprint is to develop slightly recessed jaws but still have some cute features
When this girl is a JB, she will not have the prettiness to make up for her lack of development, that's why she will look too young to consider and blend in with the walls compared to hot JB but once she gets older and is more full of estrogen, she will be very fuckable looking despite her recessed jaws
This supports the theory that the only hot JBs are they ones that actually look fully developed, they just got there sooner

When I worked in a shop and analysed the looks of the low class JB v the middle class JB, the low class JB mogged so hard on average
Reasons for this:
Middle class girls are about 2" taller so that means a less rapid puberty so the ones who aren't naturally pretty look plain and lacking in estrogen
Middle class girls are more likely to have betabuxxing fathers which means worse genetics so worse faces, generally longer flatter and less compact
Low class girls more likely to have a mother who got pumped and dumped by Chad meaning better genetics
Low class girls finish growing in height sooner so they fill out and develop tits and ass sooner

Low class girls do tend to lose it all in their 20s so this is just a comparison of JBs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, alriodai, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
not a single molecula
jk I read half of it and got bored, who fuckin cares about this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 21146, Tallooksmaxxer and 16 others
Caption 4

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Gaygymmaxx
I remember all the early puberty girls would date with BBCs since both have early puberty. But the BBCs ruined their life and so those girls were surpassed by late bloomers later on who are less promiscuous

The hot girls who went for BBC went on to regret it for the rest of their life, they were always stained for it but it can never be changed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19478 and 2 others
Once your hormones kick in at the onset of puberty, you are subject to having your facial development thrown off course from it's genetic blueprint by being subjected to hormones in the environment that knock you off your natural levels

I'm an advocate for JBs, but if you look at a group of JBs the most attractive one of the group is pretty much always the one who is the most facially developed
Being facially developed for women doesn't mean looking older as is the case with men, it simply means their growth objective has been met, whether this happens at 14 or 18 is irrelevant but obviously the ones who reach it younger will mog as a full package because they'll have a more feminine aura

Whenever I met Staceys throughout college who I knew the names of, I often searched up their Facebook profile and every time I would see that they looked exactly the same at 16 as they did at 18. They all looked like they could've gotten into nightclubs without ID at 16. On a night out I pulled a girl who was 18 and she told me she was getting into nightclubs without ID since 15 and she said "I have no idea how" JFL.
She was the type of girl who looks very photogenic due to facial bones, I got nothing more than a kiss from her so this is not a brag attempt

When I looked at the facebook profile of girls from college that were HTB, nearly all of them changed from 16-18, they looked noticibly younger at 16.

So why do the Staceys develop earlier?
Staceys have a genetic blueprint to grow properly developed jaws
Staceys typically have a genetic blueprint to develop bodies between petite - average sized

Eg. Their genetic blueprint for the end of puberty is 5'3 with a slim frame and they start puberty at 5' aged 11 so it only takes 2 years of puberty for their growth plates to close, after their growth plates close their facial bone development only lasts another year or two so they were able to reach their blueprint of properly developed jaws in just 3-4 years.

Lets say this girl has a sister who had the blueprint to grow properly developed jaws as well but she got her father's height gene so her genetic blueprint height is 5'8
This girl enters puberty at 5' aged 11 as well, but for her to reach her final height it will take 5 years
At 16 her growth plates close, then she gets another 1-2 years of facial bone development so her face changes from 16-18
However, because her face was malleable for longer, the hormones and toxins in the environment had more opportunity to mess with her facial development, so she ends up with less ideally developed jaws than her sister at the end of puberty despite being the same level as her in facial aesthetics at the beginning of puberty

So you can see how there were 2 girls with the blueprint to become Staceys, but only 1 of them achieved it while the other turned out as HTB
So my theory is that it's not just coincidence that (almost) all Stacey's had a rapid puberty, the reason is that the girls with potential to be Staceys who didn't have rapid puberty, ended up not reaching Stacey level

Lets take a girl with Mid Tier Becky genetics who's blueprint is to develop slightly recessed jaws but still have some cute features
When this girl is a JB, she will not have the prettiness to make up for her lack of development, that's why she will look too young to consider and blend in with the walls compared to hot JB but once she gets older and is more full of estrogen, she will be very fuckable looking despite her recessed jaws
This supports the theory that the only hot JBs are they ones that actually look fully developed, they just got there sooner

When I worked in a shop and analysed the looks of the low class JB v the middle class JB, the low class JB mogged so hard on average
Reasons for this:
Middle class girls are about 2" taller so that means a less rapid puberty so the ones who aren't naturally pretty look plain and lacking in estrogen
Middle class girls are more likely to have betabuxxing fathers which means worse genetics so worse faces, generally longer flatter and less compact
Low class girls more likely to have a mother who got pumped and dumped by Chad meaning better genetics
Low class girls finish growing in height sooner so they fill out and develop tits and ass sooner

Low class girls do tend to lose it all in their 20s so this is just a comparison of JBs
@FBI get this pedo pls..

I'm not reading all that shit.

Late bloomers tend to have better personalities and are more humble and fun to be around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and datboijj
i am not reading allat

idk about pretty but they do have insane bodies at a young age