The Prettyboymaxxing question

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
So u turn on me aswell brother? U treat me like trash because you’re in the tribe and I’m not? I see brother. I see indeed 😔

U taste power, true power and u go mad? U forget everything that came before it? It’s over. Chad always spits on you if dont mog him, indeed.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., BigBiceps and Nrrr15
What happened

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
u need to take ur meds bro.
u are too woke rn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, PubertyMaxxer, .👽. and 1 other person
Mate you are losing power with these kind of threads

u need to take ur meds bro.
u are too woke rn.
Indeed. I’ve seen the tribe build itself up and collectively spit on outsiders. It’s over. You can’t have it both ways. U either mog and be respected, or don’t mog and get spat on

does the tribe even still exist

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Bro I made a joke about you literally admitting to a crime you would potentially commit if you had the chance.

It’s nothing personal. You’re a nice user, I have no beef against you. Hope this clears the water.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
does the tribe even still exist
Yes, they exist and are strong af Rn. I thought they were beaten up and bruised but I was wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Indeed. I’ve seen the tribe build itself up and collectively spit on outsiders. It’s over. You can’t have it both ways. U either mog and be respected, or don’t mog and get spat on
In what way does PrettyBoyMaxxing mog?

Bro I made a joke about you literally admitting to a crime you would potentially commit if you had the chance.

It’s nothing personal. You’re a nice user, I have no beef against you. Hope this clears the water.
U could of avoided typing all that if u just read my profile title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
In what way does PrettyBoyMaxxing mog?
- good eye area
- good jaw
- good skin
- good hair
- good height
- good frame
- good pheno

He’s a moggingmachine Rn

I find this tribe thing cringe and ridiculous tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Darkstrand and Blackout.xl
I find this tribe thing cringe and ridiculous tbh
They attempted to monopolize the chad element on this forum and were partly successful. They almost completely seperated the chads from the normies / subhumans. Big project indeed

- good eye area
- good jaw
- good skin
- good hair
- good height
- good frame
- good pheno

He’s a moggingmachine Rn
Everything expect eyes and if you count 6’ as good height

They attempted to monopolize the chad element on this forum and were partly successful. They almost completely seperated the chads from the normies / subhumans. Big project indeed
that’s basically what foids do on a regular basis. but they dont shit on subhumans, they just ignore them as if they werent there

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Everything expect eyes and if you count 6’ as good height
Chad
that’s basically what foids do on a regular basis. but they dont shit on subhumans, they just ignore them as if they werent there
Indeed brother. I can only imagine what would happen if they were fully successful 😔

JFL at tribe. True slayers join the secret society.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aesthetic, LookistWorld and hebbewem
Now nigga is humble bragging. Maybe .co were right about chads 😖
I’m not humble bragging. I’m not chad or chad lite. I’m just correcting you

I’m not humble bragging. I’m not chad or chad lite. I’m just correcting you
It’s over. I can’t escape the realm of chads. Just gonna walk away and let u win control of this territory. U won again 😔

- good eye area
- good jaw
- good skin
- good hair
- good height
- good frame
- good pheno

He’s a moggingmachine Rn
Where can I find a pic? Tbh, I remember him looking okay maybe, good pheno, good hair rest rather weak

Where can I find a pic? Tbh, I remember him looking okay maybe, good pheno, good hair rest rather weak
There is no accurate photo of me here.

Thoughts on joining a minecraft faction? I found a new server and need to join one. Is this low T behavior to join a faction when i can make my own?

Bro be careful, you are at 80% and mods can go ER on you for spamming in off-topic.

Yes, they exist and are strong af Rn. I thought they were beaten up and bruised but I was wrong.
INDEED BROTHER WE VERY MUCH EXIST AND HAVE BEEN PLANNING OUR REIGN OF TERROR ON TO THE RELAM OF PSL