The problem is not looks the problem is autism

lunin7

lunin7

💉
Most of you here are autistic not ugly

I see ugly people with girlfriends getting girls, it’s only because of your condition

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nofap, LooksThinker, Danish_Retard and 6 others
water

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and lunin7
over for mentalcels

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
I have become much more NT lately but being not being high inhib as Asian is tough to achieve

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 64865 and 1 other person
I have become much more NT lately but being not being high inhib as Asian is tough to achieve
yeah I understand, try being both black and Asian while being high inhib and non nt

I’m not even that ugly and I still get brutally mogged by nt sub 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seethe and 케이제이
Cope. Looks affect everything in life. Anyone can get laid, but HTN+ folks see exponentially better treatment in all sorts of ways.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, fuxkdakikez, LooksThinker and 3 others
Cope. Looks affect everything in life. Anyone can get laid, but HTN+ folks see exponentially better treatment in all sorts of ways.
There’s no denying that looks play some role but it’s only to an extent. I don’t mean NT as in socially awkward I mean NT as in genetically designed to fit in with your peers.

If you were born non NT and have no chances of interacting with your peers because of your hard wired genetics, then that is the blackest pill of them all.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and scrunchables
There’s no denying that looks play some role but it’s only to an extent. I don’t mean NT as in socially awkward I mean NT as in genetically designed to fit in with your peers.

If you were born non NT and have no chances of interacting with your peers because of your hard wired genetics, then that is the blackest pill of them all.
True. There's a baseline level of NT that is needed if you ever want to make it far in life. Beyond that it's just social game and lower inhib

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Lynxress, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
abused dog syndrome:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and lunin7
Saying NT is life doesn’t matter for most of these niggas since they can’t fix it anyways

After a certain age it’s boarder line impossible to fix your autism for most dude

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lunin7 and scrunchables
yeah I understand, try being both black and Asian while being high inhib and non nt

I’m not even that ugly and I still get brutally mogged by nt sub 5
ur blasian?

• +1
True and there is no cure for it:feelsrope:

• So Sad
ur blasian?
Not necessarily I just have filipino descent

A lot of people say I look Asian though but it’s because my great grandparents are Filipino.

• +1
Reactions: seethe
Well im ugly AND autistic, not like i can change it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lunin7
NT is overrated af, just don't have anxiety or high inhib.

Half of my social circle is autistic and the good looking lowinhib autists do just fine. Especially those with ADHD and autism do good because 0 inhib, 0 impulse control.

Well im ugly AND autistic, not like i can change it
damn, you got spawnkilled, brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, fuxkdakikez and lunin7
Yeah Im a hapa and being half asian was my biggest falio. I always wanted to be full white, but being half white is better than being non white.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: seethe and lunin7
it’s all looks lol im NT as fuck and get nothing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and lunin7
Yeah Im a hapa and being half asian was my biggest falio. I always wanted to be full white, but being half white is better than being non white.
Being asian is not a failo, having subhuman parents is

• +1