the problem is that one u miss teenage love you never learn the ability to fall in love

betrayed by 5‘8

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
You will never experience the ecstasy of a wild party night, fueled by alcohol or drugs, where you completely let go, lose yourself in the moment, and surrender to the chaos. You flirt, share your first kiss, have your first time—those youthful experiences that shape you, that rush of living on the edge. You learn that when you give in to fate, it somehow works out in your favor.

But now, even if you get the girls, it feels too late. Your heart and character are scarred. You've walked a different path, and those experiences, or lack of them, have changed you. And no matter what you do, you can't undo the past or the person it's shaped you into.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 91702, watah, kingpiin and 6 others
Need tut for kissing

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, notsocommonthumb and Schizotypalcel
when's it too late though?

• +1
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and dbva
experienced teenage love, still miserable

dont listen to the normies

• +1
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr and Outerz14
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, noahwillascend and dbva
Ur cool
experienced teenage love, still miserable

dont listen to the normies
not a guranttee but ive noticed with me and others that didn't have it that they missed a crucial part of FALLING in love. they can like a girl after a while etc. they can appreciate her but they don't fall in love the same way

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and dbva
Possible to be good kisser with narrow thin lips?
don't even think about ur lips lol as I said don't be in ur own head be in the moment and let ur instincts take over

• +1
Reactions: DrOverBite
Ur cool

not a guranttee but ive noticed with me and others that didn't have it that they missed a crucial part of FALLING in love. they can like a girl after a while etc. they can appreciate her but they don't fall in love the same way
Fucking niggerr

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
You will never experience the ecstasy of a wild party night, fueled by alcohol or drugs, where you completely let go, lose yourself in the moment, and surrender to the chaos. You flirt, share your first kiss, have your first time—those youthful experiences that shape you, that rush of living on the edge. You learn that when you give in to fate, it somehow works out in your favor.

But now, even if you get the girls, it feels too late. Your heart and character are scarred. You've walked a different path, and those experiences, or lack of them, have changed you. And no matter what you do, you can't undo the past or the person it's shaped you into.

If I weren’t non-NT I would’ve taken advantage of the potential experiences I could have and wouldn’t be rotting in this forum with the rest of you.

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Youthpill, nathan and 2 others
don't even think about ur lips lol as I said don't be in ur own head be in the moment and let ur instincts take over
It's just social media shit, foids saying that the worst experience is kissing guy with thin lips

14 for kiss and 16 for sex and falling in love with a girl that likes u as well
Most action I had was when I got ‘kissed’ when I was 9 or when a girl tried to hold my hand when I was 15. I was too autistic to do eff all, funnee ropefuel kek

If I weren’t non-NT I would’ve taken advantage of the potential experiences I could have and wouldn’t be rotting in this forum with the rest of you.
im 25 now and have never been in love after like 10th grade where I had a crush on a girl. ive had a lot of kisses etc even in 10th grade but not love and sex. I have friends who always have new girlfriends and they have crazy feeling for them after the first date etc. its different I can't feel the same unfortunately and have noticed that others feel the same that also lack crucial teen experiences related to love and relation ships

• +1
Reactions: Kaari

• +1

• +1
im 25 now and have never been in love after like 10th grade where I had a crush on a girl. ive had a lot of kisses etc even in 10th grade but not love and sex. I have friends who always have new girlfriends and they have crazy feeling for them after the first date etc. its different I can't feel the same unfortunately and have noticed that others feel the same that also lack crucial teen experiences related to love and relation ships
Brutal realitypill, you still lifemog me though kek

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8
Brutal blackpill

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8 and Kaari
Was offered teen love, declined out of multiple reasons. I don't imagine I would have been happier today if I lived differently, my problems run deeper than love or the lack thereof.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Schizotypalcel and Kaari
Brutal blackpill
nobody tells u but ofc it makes sense. we call it formative years. they shape you. if I had a son I would tell him to give a fuck about anything than making expiernces when young and falling in love.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Kaari
nobody tells u but ofc it makes sense. we call it formative years. they shape you. if I had a son I would tell him to give a fuck about anything than making expiernces when young and falling in love.
I honestly wished I pursued relationships well here I didn’t love the girl as well. I know it’s messed up but I’m effed for life now.

Was offered teen love, declined out of multiple reasons. I don't imagine I would have been happier today if I lived differently, my problems run deeper than love or the lack thereof.
I mean what do you mean offered. it's not like a business offer that's the thing. just by ur phrasing I can tell u probably never stood a chance.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Nick.Harte
I mean what do you mean offered. it's not like a business offer that's the thing. just by ur phrasing I can tell u probably never stood a chance.
Girls explicitly offering relationships and confessing their attraction to me. My problems wouldn't have been absolved by sex or romance. Teen love is a nice additive if your life is great already. Also it kind of is like a business offer, relationships are transactional.

• +1
if I had a son I would tell him to give a fuck about anything than making expiernces when young and falling in love.
Same but my parents were setting me up to become a betabuxx I guess

I honestly wished I pursued relationships well here I didn’t love the girl as well. I know it’s messed up but I’m effed for life now.
same I was always afraid of some bullshit, legit was scared what my mother would think if I brought a girl home etc. JFL at me

• +1
Girls explicitly offering relationships and confessing their attraction to me. My problems wouldn't have been absolved by sex or romance. Teen love is a nice additive if your life is great already.
ungreatful fakecel, leave this forum.

Girls explicitly offering relationships and confessing their attraction to me. My problems wouldn't have been absolved by sex or romance. Teen love is a nice additive if your life is great already. Also it kind of is like a business offer, relationships are transactional.
Same but my parents were setting me up to become a betabuxx I guess

ok bro, so what. life is like that, some have some things and others don't. lol.
some were born rich, some have big mog ger cocks, some have giga high iqs, some have super good mental health, some have bad mental health, thats how it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Nick.Harte
ungreatful fakecel, leave this forum.
I am here because I want to become as attractive as possible as well as it being a rare place where free speech isn't repressed.

• +1
I am here because I want to become as attractive as possible as well as it being a rare place where free speech isn't repressed.
I’m joking dude lol, I’m not that pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I lost my highschool years to a oneitis that i was to high inhib to pursue.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
ok bro, so what. life is like that, some have some things and others don't. lol.
some were born rich, some have big mogger cocks, some have giga high iqs, some have super good mental health, some were traumatized in childhood and have bad mental health, thats how it is.
well you think than its distributed fait. there this one guy that tall but therefore he has no money or a small cock. but in reality all these things are connected and correlate with each other. I have a friend that is 6'5, htn face, good frame , good iq, and his parents are giga fucking rich. im talking him and his children never have to work a second and still be rich

Gigacope.

Normies nowadays lose their virginity at 14 in those so called "drug and alcohol filled parties" you described, but they can't form pairs, they break up all the time.

Meanwhile your grandparents meet in church and never left each other all their life and deeply loved each other.

Why ideolize degeneracy of today even tough it is clearly making everyone miserable

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
well you think than its distributed fait. there this one guy that tall but therefore he has no money or a small cock. but in reality all these things are connected and correlate with each other. I have a friend that is 6'5, htn face, good frame , good iq, and his parents are giga fucking rich. im talking him and his children never have to work a second and still be rich
ok, you have ONE friend that is like that. so only guys who are 6'5'' chad with big dick and rich have a girlfriend in hs? thats what you're saying?

most men who have a gf in hs years are not chads, big dicked and rich, lol.

because u never experienced your probably overthinking it nothing is as special as you think it in your mind compared to rl but yeah i completely get you

ok, you have ONE friend that is like that. so only guys who are 6'5'' chad with big dick and rich have a girlfriend in hs? thats what you're saying?
no you were just making it sound as things are equally distributed in this world. just because ur ugly for example ur still as likely to have an average cock like everybody else and things like height and money are even strongly correlated

no you were just making it sound as things are equally distributed in this world. just because ur ugly for example ur still as likely to have an average cock like everybody else and things like height and money are even strongly correlated
My intention was to show that there are many good things that many have not been blessed with.

Exactly, and if you are handsome, your chance of having an average penis is the same as an ugly man having an average penis.

You knowing in your social circle a man who supposedly has a lot of good things is not evidence that all good things come together in one package, It's just cherrypicking, it's rare that you get everything good in one package.

The existence of a correlation between income and height does not mean that most rich people are tall, it just means that, among ordinary people, taller people will have better opportunities and therefore better income.

oh trust me most incels are very capable of love jfl, any bit of attraction from the opposite sex would spark their neurons like fireworks and they'd be euphoric. unless youre like really really dead inside

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
literally jeffery behavior

@alurmo @kaligula567 @iloveboobs @hopecel (rip) @enriquecel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, enriquecel, kaligula567 and 2 others
You are right, a beautiful person has a greater chance of having a girlfriend in high school and if they are tall they have a greater chance of having a better income than if they were shorter.
As a result, they tend to be mentally healthier than if they did not have these characteristics.

This doesn't change the fact that most people who have a teenage love and/or good mental health and/or a big dick are not pretty and tall. kek.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223

14 for kiss and 16 for sex and falling in love with a girl that likes u as well
what do you say about 16/17.5 for those

are those the perfect ages for those or the latest you should?

13-15 MAX right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back