The problem of 5'8 and 5'9 boys

zabivnoooy

zabivnoooy

Iron
I've read a lot of comments, topics and YouTube videos about minimum height for guys, and here's my opinion about this:

At 5'8 and 5'8.5, you are considered a manlet, yes, you still have a chance, but many people, especially among zoomers, 80% will heightmog you, you even not 5'9

5'9 is the king of manlets, imo, these days it's still below average, almost short, maybe that's bare minimum for dating apps, but imo, even at this height you'll still feel insecure. It's all about your face now

Anything above 5'9 inches, even 1+ centimeter is good enough

Cut off is 5'10, at this point height is not your problem

I don't wrote anything about frauding, maximum what you can do is just add half an inch at your height, 1 inch will be noticeable, let's be realistic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, JohnDoe and Timmy
I've read a lot of comments, topics and YouTube videos about minimum height for guys, and here's my opinion about this:

At 5'8 and 5'8.5, you are considered a manlet, yes, you still have a chance, but many people, especially among zoomers, 80% will heightmog you, you even not 5'9

5'9 is the king of manlets, imo, these days it's still below average, almost short, maybe that's bare minimum for dating apps, but imo, even at this height you'll still feel insecure. It's all about your face now

I don't wrote anything about frauding, maximum what you can do is just add half an inch at your height, 1 inch will be noticeable, let's be realistic
Just be 6'5" like me and everything will be fine.

6' is the cutoff, not 5'10

• +1
Reactions: retardedcel, LegitUser, looks>books and 3 others
in 5'11 and life is pretty good

what about 5'5

what kind of retard babble is this? You think 80% of zoomers are above 5'9? JFL at you

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, TheBiggestIncelEver, CarrotMaxxer and 6 others
if 6' always claim 6'1 or they'll think you're a coping 5'10 or 5'11 cel
that's why i'm honest and say my real height, claiming 6' and they know you're lying

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I finished university, and I was walking around the university complex this days. Around there, there was a group of like 30-35 high school seniors, who were being walked around by an organization that was showing them what college is like during the summer.

When I passed by them, being 6'1, out of 20 girls that were there, about 5 were taller than me, 6 as tall as me, and 6 were like 6'0, and 4 were under 6'0, but very little.

Out of 15 boys, 3 were shorter than me, but not with much, 5 as tall as me, and 7 taller than me (and back when I was in high school or middle school, I was always top 1-2 in height in my class).

It's so over if you're under 6'0 and born after 2005 this days..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, EverythingMattersCel and arabcelxxx
I finished university, and I was walking around the university complex this days. Around there, there was a group of like 30-35 high school seniors, who were being walked around by an organization that was showing them what college is like during the summer.

When I passed by them, being 6'1, out of 20 girls that were there, about 5 were taller than me, 6 as tall as me, and 6 were like 6'0, and 4 were under 6'0, but very little.

Out of 15 boys, 3 were shorter than me, but not with much, 5 as tall as me, and 7 taller than me (and back when I was in high school or middle school, I was always top 1-2 in height in my class).

Fraud + larping has gotta save my life jfl

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234

what country do you live in

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
what country do you live in
Turkey, but I also often visit countries in Eastern Europe, and it's the same situation there

Turkey, but I also often visit countries in Eastern Europe, and it's the same situation there
Well the odds you are sub 6ft in Europe are kinda low anyway, in the West this logic doesn't work

Yeah. I'm 5ft 11 and get called tall loads. most girls are like 5ft 3 anyway so at that point they can barely tell the difference if i was 6ft plus.

Was a different story when i was 5ft 8

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver

Source:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, TheBiggestIncelEver and QassamChad

4250807 D2AE2CE7 35D2 436B ADBB 779D20B66A6C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, CarrotMaxxer, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Average height in my country is 6'3 and you start living at 6'5

Where do you live?

Where do you live?

i'm 5'9 and I feel so short in a middle eastern high school I thought everyone was around my height until we took a group picture and i found out that most of them were taller than me by about ±3 inches. even the guys I thought were manlets were actually the same height as me or a just a bit shorter. finding this out was a brutal suicide fuel.

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and zabivnoooy

Your 5'10

Cmon at least make your LARP believable. Even if you were hanging around the women's national basketball team, there's no way 85% of the foids were 6'1+. For reference, the WNBA has an average height of 6ft with shoes on.

You are severely deluded, and a coping manlet. You're probably 5'4 with shoes based on how you describe your surroundings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus and zyzzbrah1234
im 15 and 5'9 im the tallest in my family, you think i can go to 5'10?

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
its fucking suck man. iTS ONly fucking think that make me insecure. Its not because men tall moggs me . Its because girls seems to prefer only 6.0+ guys.

Always said 5'10 barefoot is the minimum.

• +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy
true, just glad I’m not 5’6 5’7

depends where you live, for Europe 6'1 is minimum

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
O

I don't wrote anything about frauding, maximum what you can do is just add half an inch at your height, 1 inch will be noticeable, let's be real

Depends on location but if you are post school age 20s being 5'9 is a killer now. Most that get LTR with decent females get them at a younger age. Many post school age females act like 5'9 guys are invisible to them.

• +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy and boss8055
Depends on location but if you are post school age 20s being 5'9 is a killer now. Most that get LTR with decent females get them at a younger age. Many post school age females act like 5'9 guys are invisible to them.
100% 5'10 is enough or even 5'9.5

Last edited: