The problem of friendship between man and woman

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
Maybe this is a BRAG thread or it's not but... I think my friend is beginning to like me more than a friend.
I usually post the photo and some more information about the person I'm talking to, but out of respect for the not-so-good situation my friend is in, and also being a more serious matter, I'm not very comfortable showing her here.

But to give a context, she and I have a friendship a little more advanced. She and I have sex regularly and we don't have a problem with that. But we have to be honest... a totally pure friendship between man and woman without feelings is impossible. And she is going through some personal problems and unfortunately is in a very fragile situation.

I'm always extremely kind, polite, correct and loyal to her as I am to my friends, we haven't spoken in a week and she sent me the following messages:

20211016 135859

20211016 135753

Translation:
She: Hi, I miss you, it's been a while since you've talked to me

Me: Ahh, you know I told you I was going to concentrate 200% on the exams. But I have some time for you (Name)

Me: So my exotic what do you want from me? Want to talk, eat something?

Her: It would be great hahaha, but what I really wanted is to hug you, be a little more by your side and stuff

Her: I'm not doing very well lately, I just wanted someone to be by my side for a while.

Me: Ok (Name) rlx, I'll go there, I'll be there in about 15 minutes, do you want me to take something to eat?

Her: No need, there's something to eat here now

Her: Thank you (Name), you are so sweet and kind, one of the only people that treats me well. hardly anyone likes me

Me: (Name), stop, I'm getting there, wait there

■=========●=========●========■

Look, she's really nice and and I like her a lot, but that's not going to happen. She and I have very different philosophies of life, politics, religion etc... Maybe the only thing we like is anime and other stuff. When there is not much similarity of ideas, it is difficult for a relationship to go forward.

Many will complain that I'm bragging, but seriously, I'm in a tough spot.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigNigga69, oldcelloser, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
She wants the BBC
@looksmaxxer234 @RetardSubhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Looks234, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Beetlejuice
Destroy her pink pussy bro
@TeraCope54 thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
Jfl that’s not how a normal friendship between a man and woman looks like
That's why I said we have a more "advanced" friendship, in the beginning we just wanted the body of each other, nothing more. But things escalated

imagine you are hungry af and someone makes you food but you refuse to eat it, you let the food rot in table and never take a bite of it, by this you let the cook know his food sucks. friendship between man and woman is just like that, we have 2 prime beings at their heat always thinking about p and v and ready to fuck anything but they refuse to mate with each other, they call them selves friends, by friend they mean" your genes so trash it doesn't worth breeding with" so no romantic interests here. you let the other person know he/she is trash and worthless.
also op kill yourself im not talking to you.

• +1
Reactions: Prince Ali, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14203 and 1 other person
Destroy her pink pussy bro
@TeraCope54 thoughts?
I already do that boyo, the problem is she wants more than sex, a oficial relationship. That's the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I already do that boyo, the problem is she wants more than sex, a oficial relationship. That's the problem.
Then you start the relationship if you still want sex and a friend....

Then you start the relationship if you still want sex and a friend....
As I said, we are very different in a lot important things like, ideology, politics, religion etc... This will not last longer

As I said, we are very different in a lot important things like, ideology, politics, religion etc... This will not last longer
What?
Who discusses politics or religion with girls?
Is this real or you're just inventing things?

• Hmm...
What?
Who discusses politics or religion with girls?
Is this real or you're just inventing things?
Bro wtf, stop being silly... I don't talk to her about this, but do you think that if you are in a relationship with a person you can ignore things like that? For exemple, she is a leftist and atheist and I not... How can that work?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince Ali and Elvisandreaa
Ur pretty much in the most honest relationship possible with a woman these days

Bro wtf, stop being silly... I don't talk to her about this, but do you think that if you are in a relationship with a person you can ignore things like that? For exemple, she is a leftist and atheist and I not... How can that work?
You just don't discuss about it, I doubt she pushes leftist or atheistic views on you...

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Tropical Tyrone
Man, most of these leftist girls never put any thought into it, they just mindlessly follow the flow. Maybe you can change her if you sit down and have aa conversation. But the religion aspect is another matter that will be difficult.

• +1