The problem when people talk about jaw vs eye area.

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
I see a lot of people present this false dichotomy about jaw area vs eye area. Some say jaw is more important, some say eyes are more important, but I think most say they are about equal. There's a big problem when people talk about this. Like say you believe jaw is law, the issue is at what point in looksmaxxing your eye area does your jaw become the worse aspect of your face?
A few examples.

This guy is always brought up, he has a top tier jaw and shit tier eyes. For him obviously improving his eye area is critical. The biggest possible psl increase he could gain is through improving his eye area.

Now look at this dude. He's fat so automatically jaw is shit tier, but he has nice long blue eyes and thick eyebrows. For him nothing he does for his eyes could ever improve his psl as much as anything he could do to his jaw.

But these two are extreme examples, let's look at people who have relatively equal jaw and eye areas.

I would consider this guy average looking. For any flaws he has in either his jaw (round, narrow) or his eyes (eyebags, patchy eyebrows) he has halos (tall chin, no scleral show, blue eyes.)

These are two morphs. Morph 1 is where I only improved the eye area, while Morph 2 is where I only improved the jaw / chin.
Now maybe you would rate them differently, but I feel like both see about an equal improvement in looks from the original picture. I'm not saying jaw and eyes are equal, but that for this specific dude they are.
I feel like overall jaw is a more common weakness than eye are, so for most people jaw is what they should focus on more.

Also before someone says that Rami being more attractive than James Corden is proof that jaw > eye area, they are completely different people I was only using them to introduce the main idea.

Another thing: Above average jaw + above average eye area >>> top tier jaw + shit tier eye area OR shit tier jaw + top tier eye area.

Basically what I'm arguing is that there isn't such a thing as for which feature is better than the other, what you should worry about the most is which feature YOU need to improve the most.

Attachments

• 1602081087217.png
    1602081087217.png
    530.4 KB · Views: 121
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7866 and Gaia262
wtf why do the images appear stretched out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
if you have a top tier jaw or eye
the other one better at least be average or the halo doesnt even matter

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, SubhumanCurrycel, prgfromnl and 1 other person

Attachments

• D32B8F0B-CF63-478E-B3C3-347A3692BF0C.jpeg
    D32B8F0B-CF63-478E-B3C3-347A3692BF0C.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 120
  • E0EF8C5E-F245-4988-9A02-11972F31FE07.png
    E0EF8C5E-F245-4988-9A02-11972F31FE07.png
    372.8 KB · Views: 122
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
  • +1
you need zygos
tbh I think the bigger issue is his forehead, it's too round and feminine and it looks like there is zero browridge (at least from front view).

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
"Long blue eyes"

Literally 25mm dogshit PFL

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
dn rd
eye area is more important

I guess both the theories apply if you have low fat %

Can’t clearly see either of the morphs and the last picture looks shit.

Shit thread.

Definitely not equal.. The eyes are most important aspect of beauty.. They are the top 1 feature.. I have seen guys with good jaw but they arent as appealing with bad eyes. People also dont like overly developed jaws.. As ridiculous as its sound but its based on studies... Many people prefer something average mixed with good features like eyes...

In this study majority of people preferred average jaw over the defined ones. People like something familiar and overly exotic makes it more unappealing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Dn rd but as long as your jaw is atleast average eye area is more important

Selfie and a close up

Take better photo.. The filter or the image quality is bad and the picture is distorting your face which make of your feature seem big. still your jaw are pretty great.

Last edited:
I feel like eye shape just needs to be ok enough to not disrupt facial harmony, no one I seen irl gives a shit about pct or hooding. Eye color and eyelashes are very important tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
Take better photo.. The filter or the image quality is bad and the picture is distorting your face which make of your feature seem big. still your jaw are pretty great.

Attachments

• 8ADBD37C-5DAD-4B50-B0F3-9E6D3FD511A5.png
    8ADBD37C-5DAD-4B50-B0F3-9E6D3FD511A5.png
    230.3 KB · Views: 63

Pretty great.

PSL rate ? Any looksmaxes ?

Maybe at 6-7.. Its hard to say because you dont have clear picture.. but you have great eye area and lower third. I dont think you need any Maxing... Can I ask your body fat percent?

Maybe at 6-7.. Its hard to say because you dont have clear picture.. but you have great eye area and lower third. I dont think you need any Maxing... Can I ask your body fat percent?
12 13%

They are not hunter eyes man.Only good colour and high pfl :)
it does not matter. they look 99th percentile in the second pic. If that is what they actually look like you lucked out on the most important unchangeable feature. Symmetry seems good too

it does not matter. they look 99th percentile in the second pic. If that is what they actually look like you lucked out on the most important unchangeable feature. Symmetry seems good too
No fraud bro...wish they was more hooded tho

Neither of the pics you showed have a top tier eye area. Those are cuck prey blue eyes