the problem with height increasing shoes in the summer when u have the social life

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
where i was meeting ppl only in the streets/uni/outside I could wear high shoes (with insoles), would never take them off and gucci
now? I cant find shoes that will hide the fact I wear insoles
Imagine: I take them off, and someone notices that there are insoles (shoes are just too short, you can see the insoles. shoes space is too short if u know what I mean)
I could buy "tall shoes" but its fcking summer
any solution?

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and Protégé
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 10579, Copeful and 1 other person
what even is ur height and where do u live that u need aspie lifts all the time :lul:

Another reason not to go outside @tapout

they look awful
sure, until u realize amnesia wears these, and I've gotten compliments about them, never had a person say anything negative (although maybe some have realized)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Albeacho and Chico Chicowski
what even is ur height and where do u live that u need aspie lifts all the time :lul:
ye i don't really see the point of wearing lifts around mates kinda odd
only non-aspie for clubs/bars/dates/parties etc imo

ye i don't really see the point of wearing lifts around mates kinda odd
only non-aspie for clubs/bars/dates/parties etc imo
even 2 cm is a huge difference
I cant be mentally healthy without height increasing shoes

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@
sure, until u realize amnesia wears these

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
he actually does tho and surprisingly he was right, when I started wearing them people liked them
the design isn't the problem. the colouring is naff. also if someone looks up the brand

it's over

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, CANI, CursedOne and 1 other person
if ur over 6' u don't need elevators, I'm 5'9.5" so these get me to a comfortable 6', where I noticed ppl treat me different, past 6'1ish is where height doesn't matter as much imo FACE is 100% at that point

the design isn't the problem. the colouring is naff.
none of u idiots know how to style that's why, I have many outfits these go good with and if u clean them well with bleach often they accentuate a darker pants or shirt, I also have another black 3' elevator I use sometimes

thats exactly my height buy what I posted trust me, they're the best ones out there, Ive bought a lot and they give the most height without making u walk like an idiot or draw attention

get sock insoles so you'll never have to take them off anywhere

thats exactly my height buy what I posted trust me, they're the best ones out there, Ive bought a lot and they give the most height without making u walk like an idiot or draw attention
I would have to pay 110 dollars for that <40+ dollars shipment to ee> Its like you have to pay 440 dollars <for someone who lives in ee>
I consider buying "high shoes" but just getting my feet fcking sweat and stinky

I would have to pay 110 dollars for that <40+ dollars shipment to ee> Its like you have to pay 440 dollars <for someone who lives in ee>
I consider buying "high shoes" but just getting my feet fcking sweat and stinky
if u get low tops, they wont give u as much height without looking like obv elevators. and remember, 30% of guys under 5'9 would spend thousands to gain a few inches. Is $140 a lot for 2 inches of height gain compared to others? (shoes add 3 inches, but 1 inch is regular shoewear of normies, so 2 inches of actual height gain, you're almost 6')

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
if u get low tops, they wont give u as much height without looking like obv elevators. and remember, 30% of guys under 5'9 would spend thousands to gain a few inches. Is $140 a lot for 2 inches of height gain compared to others? (shoes add 3 inches, but 1 inch is regular shoewear of normies, so 2 inches of actual height gain, you're almost 6')
bro, I make $150/a month

then be 5'9 idk why u posted this, airmaxxes are $120 too lol
these shoes are just ridcioulsy expensive. just like chinese chamaripa shit
its worth max 20-30 dollars
I'm not saying that money is not worth, but would you pay for them 450 dollars?

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems
these shoes are just ridcioulsy expensive. just like chinese chamaripa shit
its worth max 20-30 dollars
I'm not saying that money is not worth, but would you pay for them 450 dollars?
buy lifts on amazon for $10 then

where i was meeting ppl only in the streets/uni/outside I could wear high shoes (with insoles), would never take them off and gucci
now? I cant find shoes that will hide the fact I wear insoles
Imagine: I take them off, and someone notices that there are insoles (shoes are just too short, you can see the insoles. shoes space is too short if u know what I mean)
I could buy "tall shoes" but its fcking summer
any solution?
Just get limb lengthening idiot.

dude 5'9 isnt that bad ur average height. get 1 inch lifts at most and be 5'10 and ur chilling.

Gonna get the 3.8 inch lifts and fraud to 6'5-6. Perfect height, anything below 6'4 is truecel

I have found the solution @chadison
20210519 184300
it doenst look that weird IRL, plus I can go to friend's house and leave my shoes and they see this":

20210519 184320

these are shoes I just bought for $25 + $5 for insoles = 5-6 cm of height
these are shoes with "socks-like" top

• JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Albeacho
do those actually add 3.8 inches?
advertised height differs pretty significantly from actual increase from what I’ve seen
2.75" of total gain, so 2in in respect to normies wearing .75in shoes

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
i gave the best solution on this thread and i got no rect or reply, brutal

its a pure shit (if we talk about these on aliexpress)
unformcatable to walk - impossible actually, and visible af

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and ifyouwannabemylover