The problem with HGH (heightmaxxers GTFIH)

L

LivingWaters

Banned
here are several problems with HGH

1. HGH cant rlly be targetted in a certain area. So blasting hgh might increase your height but it will also increase your nose, your ears, you eyebrows,
IMG 0179

IMG 0178

So maybe it can work until your around 6’6 but after that u have to be carved by the gods to be good looking. Not to mention you will probably have awkward proportions.

The thing with height is thats important but its better to end up 6’2 with a good face then blasting till 6’8 and ending up ogre

2. Hgh isnt some magic bullet. It speeds up growth but it also closes growth plates faster. Think of it like a speed boost in mario kart. You will be ahead in the race but the distance till you finish will be less.

3. Studies about hgh ultimately show that hgh can make adult height in very young children and in midgets with hgh defficiency can make adult height taller. Just like i said earlier hgh isnt a magic bullet. If you already have normal ammounts of hgh. Adding more may have little to no effects and everyones body synethesizes hgh in different ways. Some peoples body uses hgh mainly for nose growth some peoples body uses hgh mainly for leg growth etc etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, hattrick, Deleted member 23391 and 4 others
Water for non-copers

• +1
Reactions: vyirus, szolliontaraelis, coomahboomah and 1 other person
Cope, cope and cope

• JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Studies about hgh ultimately show that hgh can make adult height in very young children and in midgets with hgh defficiency can make adult height taller.
link to studies?

If you already have normal ammounts of hgh. Adding more may have little to no effects and everyones body synethesizes hgh in different ways.
how come acromegaly increases height when onset is in sub-adulthood?

Good thread. People need to accept the risks beforehand.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, szolliontaraelis, LivingWaters and 1 other person
So maybe it can work until your around 6’6 but after that u have to be carved by the gods to be good looking. Not to mention you will probably have awkward proportions.

The thing with height is thats important but its better to end up 6’2 with a good face then blasting till 6’8 and ending up ogre
DAWG I ASSURE YOU NO ONE IS SPAMMING HGH TILL 6' 8" WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AUTISM

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, UnaMogger, It'snotover and 2 others
Just like i said earlier hgh isnt a magic bullet. If you already have normal ammounts of hgh. Adding more may have little to no effects and everyones body synethesizes hgh in different ways. Some peoples body uses hgh mainly for nose growth some peoples body uses hgh mainly for leg growth etc etc
correct

DAWG I ASSURE YOU NO ONE IS SPAMMING HGH TILL 6' 8" WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AUTISM
Safer to go from 6’2-6’8 with LL than spammed hgh

• +1
Reactions: vyirus
Safer to go from 6’2-6’8 with LL than spammed hgh
genuinely though, i can't believe ppl here think you can just spam HGH and get that tall, that's like several inches

if everyone was guaranteed a height boost like that then I assure you every manlet would have gotten on it by now

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
genuinely though, i can't believe ppl here think you can just spam HGH and get that tall, that's like several inches

if everyone was guaranteed a height boost like that then I assure you every manlet would have gotten on it by now
I think very few cases have gotten a major growth spurt off it but like i say very few. Don’t hear it often.

Also there is genetic limit to that stuff too you either grow on hgh or don’t

James sapphire didnt grow on hgh or mk all it did was make his proportions bigger

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Ud be surprised the shit i see. And doesnt have to be 6’8 specifically

You kinda can if you nuke estradiol with AI

Assuming u do it in time

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26