The problem with male models getting into acting

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
they're too good looking for a smaller role (people are gonna be like "who the fuck is this guy?" and all the attention is gonna fall on them), yet they're too inexperienced and untrained for a bigger role.
in case anyone was wondering why male models rarely get into acting despite that looks are clearly a big factor in the film industry, this is my take on it. what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, RecessedChinCel, Zygos4Life and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Darkstrand, Chadeep and 1 other person
they're too good looking for a smaller role (people are gonna be like "who the fuck is this guy?" and all the attention is gonna fall on them), yet they're too inexperienced and untrained for a bigger role.
in case anyone was wondering why male models rarely get into acting despite that looks are clearly a big factor in the film industry, this is my take on it. what do you think?
They're not good enough at acting.

Not acting because muh I look too good is a cope lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Most are to low iq to act.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, subhuman incel, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
They're not good enough at acting.
that's what i'm saying, they're inexperienced. a small supporting role, which is what most actors start with, doesn't require much acting skill though, yet they're never filled by male models.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
that's what i'm saying, they're inexperienced. a small supporting role, which is what most actors start with, doesn't require much acting skill though, yet they're never filled by male models.
I don't think it's a matter of experience but rather your innate skill.

I don't think it's a matter of experience but rather your innate skill.
yea lack of training, whatever, it doesn't matter

No its because looking like an aspie alien isnt the look they want. Pitt was a shit actor but 8 psl so he got roles as side characters for simply being a gigamogger

• Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 23615 and datboijj
brutal he looks insane in motion (most of the time)
“Bb-but meeks has a recessed chin!!”
DA6456C2 45A8 4298 B22C 356EB26A6C1E

Casually skullmogs 99% of the male population