Serious The problem with minoxidil for facial hair

Niko

Niko

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
I've seen a lot of minoxidil transformations & it's clear the stuff works. My problem is that most guys have a natural pattern that their facial hair grows in that looks infinitely better than hair just sprouting everywhere uniformly on your lower facial third. If you start that path with minoxidil you'll have to constantly maintain & groom your facial hair which also kind of defeats the purpose. Facial hair should be scruffy & masculine, when you make it look tryhard & metrosexual that defeats the point. Not saying it can't work, just that natural facial hair is better.

Download 30
Download 24

NAXVVWL4IM7WXP64UOGWNIAOYI
Download 31

Download 32
Download 25

• +1
Reactions: PYT
PYT

PYT

🔜🔛🔝
I've seen a lot of minoxidil transformations & it's clear the stuff works. My problem is that most guys have a natural pattern that their facial hair grows in that looks infinitely better than hair just sprouting everywhere uniformly on your lower facial third. If you start that path with minoxidil you'll have to constantly maintain & groom your facial hair which also kind of defeats the purpose. Facial hair should be scruffy & masculine, when you make it look tryhard & metrosexual that defeats the point. Not saying it can't work, just that natural facial hair is better.

View attachment 1461413 View attachment 1461414

View attachment 1461415 View attachment 1461417
View attachment 1461418 View attachment 1461419
I think I get you

couldn’t you just recreate that with smart placement though

Niko

Niko

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Zephir

View attachment 1461413 View attachment 1461414

View attachment 1461415 View attachment 1461417
View attachment 1461418 View attachment 1461419
Not really how it works entirely.

Its still largely dependant on natural growth patterns.

I have notived most gains where I already have hair, I.e my chin, mustache, and sideburns.

I have hair where i never had it before, like the neck and cheeks. But its a lot more sparse, and i have had less gains there

C

Chinlet Ascension

Zephir
Sounds like a theoretical issue that doesn't really apply.

From what I have seen, minoxidil beards give the same results in terms of facial hair growth as regular beards. What I mean is that the "problem areas" for filling in (the area between the goatee area and sideburns in particular) seem to be the last to fill in when the facial hair starts to thicken. Also, the area on the bottom lip on the sides (not the center of the bottom lip) are late to fill in as well, if that area fills in at all (I think this is genetic). As a result, the beards seem to look very "natural" at every stage.

H

highT

Platinum
lol so your argument is that a patchy beard looks better than a full beard. cope harder

Deleted member 16637

Deleted member 16637

WILL JIHAD 4 CUTE AUTISTIC EMO TOMBOY GF
N

Native

Banned
minoxidil doesn’t kill collagen it just dialates the blood vessels under your skin so your skin looks really weird and sort of leathery. topical minoxidil doesn’t have this affect for me.

chadsmith

chadsmith

Fractalpilled
minoxidil doesn’t kill collagen it just dialates the blood vessels under your skin so your skin looks really weird and sort of leathery. topical minoxidil doesn’t have this affect for me.
are there any ways to mitigate this

N

Native

Banned
are there any ways to mitigate this
so i use minoxidil every single fucking day + tret + dermarolling for like 3-4 months now. topically the foam. i now use the liquid version because i bought a 6 month supply online and i think the liquid is easier to apply to your scalp if you have long hair. don’t take it orally that’s when I fucked myself up with side effects. also when I covered my entire body in topical minoxidil I got the same sort of leathery skin affect on my under eyes jfl so I guess it goes systemic if you apply too much all over your body topically. i think it’s safe to apply to the beard area tbh ngl when I did it I had beard hairs coming in but I stopped because I personally didn’t like the way I looked with facial hair and prefer a clean shave. I still apply to eyebrows and scalp daily.