The problem with pretty boys

Frank Jack

Frank Jack

You are beneath me
Isn't just that they age badly but it's the fact that they're often short. It's one thing to look feminine (as all pretty boys do) but it's another thing to look feminine while also being short. IRL situations no matter how much JB appeal the pretty boy has, he's gonna be completely out slayed when next to a tall, masculine Chad.

This is why someone like Chico despite being less attractive compared to other masculine Chad's at the end of the day he's a fuckin' 6'4 pretty boy with infinite JB appeal.

Like this video he just completely height mogs everyone. You can't outslay a tall pretty boy IRL, it's just not happening

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and 11 others
Isn't just that they age badly but it's the fact that they're often short. It's one thing to look feminine (as all pretty boys do) but it's another thing to look feminine while also being short. IRL situations no matter how much JB appeal the pretty boy has, he's gonna be completely out slayed when next to a tall, masculine Chad.

This is why someone like Chico despite being less attractive compared to other masculine Chad's at the end of the day he's a fuckin' 6'4 pretty boy with infinite JB appeal.

Like this video he just completely height mogs everyone. You can't outslay a tall pretty boy IRL, it's just not happening

Goodthread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer and 6 others

tenor.gif

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Marsiere214
A girl aged 16 - 18 aleardy wants a real man with bodyhair, beard and muscles, not some soy shaved faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, datboijj and 1 other person
A girl aged 16 - 18 aleardy wants a real man with bodyhair, beard and muscles, not some soy shaved faggot
Cope. Girls age 16-18 want pretty boys. TikTok fuckin' proves this lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and 8 others
He's also overrated as fuck, here's the real god : - ))). No but jokes aside , he's really overrated

Attachments

• 4152C4E7-A05C-41AD-9FDF-C29D9B220A87.jpeg
    4152C4E7-A05C-41AD-9FDF-C29D9B220A87.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 107
  • FB9B6D12-7428-4F7B-BF17-B085C2677B39.png
    FB9B6D12-7428-4F7B-BF17-B085C2677B39.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 87
  • 4C7732D6-A31A-4E05-BC63-E6D355D26BFA.jpeg
    4C7732D6-A31A-4E05-BC63-E6D355D26BFA.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 0662BBBE-17F7-4B46-9DB0-AF2691F0A7DF.png
    0662BBBE-17F7-4B46-9DB0-AF2691F0A7DF.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
  • 5EBD43D7-09B5-4E0C-9E64-E097DF91E10B.png
    5EBD43D7-09B5-4E0C-9E64-E097DF91E10B.png
    732.7 KB · Views: 79
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, datboijj and 1 other person
Cope. Girls age 16-18 want pretty boys. TikTok fuckin' proves this lmao
Who gives a fuck about tiktok and american bitches, bitches full of estrogen want high T men and if you disagree you disagree with science

Here in eu ask any girl what man they want they will say with beard

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Girls in the US want prettyboys well into their 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 5 others
Water. All girls like a tall prettyboy, and no girl want a short anything

Girls in the US want prettyboys well into their 20s.
Explain to me why its not the case here in Europe? all german, netherlands, french women are into bearded guys

Water. All girls like a tall prettyboy, and no girl want a short anything
If all girls liked tall pretty boys every pretty boy that's famous wouldn't be a manlet.

Explain to me why its not the case here in Europe? all german, netherlands, french women are into bearded guys
This is in France btw:

Why are they not mobbing Teixeira who has a beard and looks more masculine?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj, Looks234 and 1 other person
Nigga why do men here focus under 18 appeal when none of them could slay underge girls or theyd go to prison @kikethurston133

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, johncruz12345 and 3 others
Nigga why do men here focus under 18 appeal when none of them could slay underge girls or theyd go to prison @kikethurston133
I don't know the obsession with JBs man , it's a bit weird

If you do it here in UK, then you risk going on a sex predator list and permanently ruin your career

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, Lolcel and 3 others
Bro thats a star or celebrity ofc
Why are they not surrounding Marlon Teixeira? He has a beard and looks more masculine and just walked right by the crowd and no one even paid attention to him. Even Barrett is more masculine that Chico and he's ignored too.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I don't know the obsession with JBs man , it's a bit weird

If you do it here in UK, then you risk going on a sex predator list and permanently ruin your career
Jb appeal when it's a Pipe dream for most jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima and kikethurston133
Being famous has nothing to do with height jfl
You completely missed the point. Don't even bother responding to me you limp dick lowlife.

Jb appeal when it's a Pipe dream for most jfl
In the long run, dimorphism mogs

Chico aged like shit and it's over for him in late 20s

Hemsworth n Cavill are around 40 and still mogging

Beckham is in mid 40s and mogging hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, johncruz12345 and 3 others
You completely missed the point. Don't even bother responding to me you limp dick lowlife.
Elab, butthurt nigga. You responded to me first. I even agreed with your first point about prettyboy having jb appeal

Bro thats a star or celebrity ofc
Both are talentless male models only there because they look good
but chicos looks got him much further than Texiera

Prime jbs want ripped curry HTN's-Chad in Canada and UK

Prettyboys and TikTok prettyboys are in for a brutal realization when they become adults when they are mostly in the 5’7-5’10 range, and rely heavily on their style

• +1
Reactions: kikethurston133, Yuya Moggershima and StrangerDanger
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, kikethurston133, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
I don't think it's exactly true tbh.
Stubble seems the mainstream in Europe, but clean shaven has wider appeal than full beards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, kikethurston133 and 2 others
The dude literally spent his whole life trying to figure out how tall nibbas are, I trust him more than anything. Also the height aspies in the comments agree with him, so that says something.
But Lucky Blue is listed at 6’2.5, just proves how hard it is to guess height

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
The dude literally spent his whole life trying to figure out how tall nibbas are, I trust him more than anything. Also the height aspies in the comments agree with him, so that says something.
no he probably just ripped it straight from his agency without giving two fucks
how can rob paul put both lucky and chico at same height if chico is taller and chico absolutely height mogs all other male model who also are really tall

Last edited:
Tall robust prettyboy= slayer machine

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Screenshot 20210801 2000212

OWNED

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and BigJimsWornOutTires