The problems of life are always the same, and the solutions are always the same

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
We always get hit with tragedy after tragedy in life like a small boat in a large ocean getting slammed by random waves, one after another.

Some people are born into luxury yachts completely unaffected by the waves, some people are born into a life raft that's already sinking before it fully inflated.

Most of us are merely paddling along, staying afloat singing songs to eachother.

David Goggins seems to have downgraded from a regular boat to a mere life vest and is enjoying the waves crashing over him.

In life this life you are born alone, and die alone. You make some friends along the way but you realize the same thing many men before you have realized: that most people are evil.

This is the nature of the world we live in. Most of our conflict and sorrows arise from our relations to other people.

For most of you, including myself, i genuinely believe being alone will cause you more growth than being around others. Chances are you wouldn't do well with women with the looks you were born with and being a young man you don't have resources or dip shit to compensate for that. So i recommend you stay alone, and focus on yourself.

Many of you probably don't even have the motivation to help yourselves. I certainly didn't. The only thing that can help with motivation is a few healthy practices and they are certainly:

1) Nofap
2) High protein diet
3) Working out extremely hard daily
4) Sufficient sleep, as well as time alone to reflect on your goals and life as a whole

Working out and actually getting results becomes addicting and cures the mind of all it's sorrows. We aren't meant to sit around and think whilst laying in a dark room in a bed. We were meant to think while walking around in the sunlight. If you do that, you'll feel better too. A healthy body IS a healthy mind, make no mistake.

Cut out toxic people from your lives. Get away from them. Focus on you. I called myself Jacob Hate because I was utterly filled with hate at the people around me. I've always been alone. This is my life.

Sometimes you just have to force yourself to do things that you need to do regardless of how you feel...then afterwards you feel better and are glad you did it. The worst part about being human is you are sometimes numb to things you should feel passionate about. This is why every successful person is so disciplined. They force themselves to do things regardless of how they feel, because it's a human flaw to often not feel any emotion towards what you need to do.

But you always feel better after you've done it.

The world is full of terrible people. Many of these terrible people browse this site too. A lot of people don't want you to succeed. They are too weak to get their own victory so they cope by wanting you to fail. It's like a man who is too weak to row over the waves so he just hopes that you sink with him.

Fuck the haters.

It's hard to be a "good man" when you are so filled with hate at all the terrible people around you. But when you are alone you can think clearly and don't want to be a monster, filled with hate.

Be strong, be good, and focus on you. That is my recipe for how a man should live.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, gribsufer1, GalacticHero and 13 others
You know what these are good well thought out posts, I'm gonna stop doing the copypasta thing.

Last edited:
3475428 Picsart 23 06 18 02 06 53 984

• JFL
Reactions: wificonnector, gribsufer1, xFra69420 and 11 others
What no pussy does to a mf

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16220
b
We always get hit with tragedy after tragedy in life like a small boat in a large ocean getting slammed by random waves, one after another.

Some people are born into luxury yachts completely unaffected by the waves, some people are born into a life raft that's already sinking before it fully inflated.

Most of us are merely paddling along, staying afloat singing songs to eachother.

David Goggins seems to have downgraded from a regular boat to a mere life vest and is enjoying the waves crashing over him.

In life this life you are born alone, and die alone. You make some friends along the way but you realize the same thing many men before you have realized: that most people are evil.

This is the nature of the world we live in. Most of our conflict and sorrows arise from our relations to other people.

For most of you, including myself, i genuinely believe being alone will cause you more growth than being around others. Chances are you wouldn't do well with women with the looks you were born with and being a young man you don't have resources or dip shit to compensate for that. So i recommend you stay alone, and focus on yourself.

Many of you probably don't even have the motivation to help yourselves. I certainly didn't. The only thing that can help with motivation is a few healthy practices and they are certainly:

1) Nofap
2) High protein diet
4) Sufficient sleep, as well as time alone to reflect on your goals and life as a whole

Working out and actually getting results becomes addicting and cures the mind of all it's sorrows. We aren't meant to sit around and think whilst laying in a dark room in a bed. We were meant to think while walking around in the sunlight. If you do that, you'll feel better too. A healthy body IS a healthy mind, make no mistake.

Cut out toxic people from your lives. Get away from them. Focus on you. I called myself Jacob Hate because I was utterly filled with hate at the people around me. I've always been alone. This is my life.

Sometimes you just have to force yourself to do things that you need to do regardless of how you feel...then afterwards you feel better and are glad you did it. The worst part about being human is you are sometimes numb to things you should feel passionate about. This is why every successful person is so disciplined. They force themselves to do things regardless of how they feel, because it's a human flaw to often not feel any emotion towards what you need to do.

The world is full of terrible people. Many of these terrible people browse this site too. A lot of people don't want you to succeed. They are too weak to get their own victory so they cope by wanting you to fail. It's like a man who is too weak to row over the waves so he just hopes that you sink with him.

Fuck the haters.

It's hard to be a "good man" when you are so filled with hate at all the terrible people around you. But when you are alone you can think clearly and don't want to be a monster, filled with hate.

Be strong, be good, and focus on you. That is my recipe for how a man should live.
one of the best users here tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Working out brutally ages you. Countless bloated manlets were born in the gym who otherwise were fine
Your whole 'self improvement' screams cope and inadequacy.

Be alone, but also try to self improve? Bruh what.. if you want to fit in that bad, then find a group that thinks similarly (i.e: a gym buddy) and continue partaking in those activities

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Working out brutally ages you. Countless bloated manlets were born in the gym who otherwise were fine

Be alone, but also try to self improve? Bruh what.. if you want to fit in that bad, then find a group that thinks similarly (i.e: a gym buddy) and continue partaking in those activities
cardio does help aging but most only lift weights when they think about working out

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

does working out really ages you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 16220

If I was really the inadequate one, I wouldn't need to type in all capitals to get people to read my content.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AsGoodAsItGets
does working out really ages you?
they do it because it increases their stres hormones and that makes them feel good because of the bodies coping mechanism

they will die at 55

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
since I can't dme you jackob, but please why do you think I'm better off in normal college than usafa. Thanks a lot

I don't even know why that post got deleted either.

since I can't dme you jackob, but please why do you think I'm better off in normal college than usafa. Thanks a lot

The air force academy is a college that you go to then you still have to join the military after as an officer.

The girls there are all whores and there's all dudes and no women.

It's like a concentration camp and you can't have fun at all.

Trust me why the fuck would you want to join a military college then do military service when you can go to normal college and get girls, it blows my mind.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
The air force academy is a college that you go to then you still have to join the military after as an officer.

Trust me why the fuck would you want to join a military college then do military service when you can go to normal college and get girls, it blows my mind.
The only reason I wanna join its practically free. Plus all the benefits and monthly stipend money you get.

For pussy honestly, I can just rely on tinder.

Also I don't understand bro why pussy is so important to the extent you think the airforce is bad choice.

1) Nofap
2) High protein diet

Fuck the haters.

You said it’s important to form relationships with friends, mentors etc just a month ago bro

• +1
You said it’s important to form relationships with friends, mentors etc just a month ago bro

It certainly is. But if you can't, stay alone.

I mean this if you are surrounded by toxic people. Get the fuck away from them. It's better to be alone than in bad company, but it's better to be in good company than be alone.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and FutureSlayer
It certainly is. But if you can't, stay alone.

I mean this if you are surrounded by toxic people. Get the fuck away from them. It's better to be alone than in bad company, but it's better to be in good company than be alone.
All I find is bad company unfortunately

• +1
Nofap is a meme

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Danish_Retard and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
they do it because it increases their stres hormones and that makes them feel good because of the bodies coping mechanism

they will die at 55
Only for roidcels, the body was meant to move around all day long

1) Nofap
2) High protein diet

Fuck the haters.

I didn’t read but it’s another banger by u as usually read my thread brother before I get banned https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-my-ugly-ass.749015/page-3#post-11739220 keep spreading truth and positivity @No limit Gang

Always appreciate your threads.

So what you are saying is that it is better to be alone than with people that aren't furthering your goals? What do you surround yourself with then, philosophy? Or do you try to completely escape others' influence on your thinking and life?

That if you don't have motivation you should focus on health to get more energy which leads to more motivation?

That doing hard things will make you feel good?

I must say I feel hopeless, I don't have the resources I need and no conceivable way to get them, working out gives something smaller to focus on, but it feels meaningless in the larger picture.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS