Rate my ugly ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for site saving my previous pics go ahead I don’t ascend beyond recognisable

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
As for the eyes i was looking down on the camera while pic was taking I have low set hooded eyes but camera distortion and close pic seemed otherwise my biggest failo is my dark skin

Btw my photos I just sent in the thread was 2 years ago (2021 October precisely) so I have tremendously improved since then, this site would tell u “it’s over go @Schery6 (rip) ur ltn u can never looksmax)

I proved them wrong because in the past I listens to this forum I would’ve listened to them and I wouldn’t be where I am so any greycell viewing this don’t take this sites potential of urs real u set the limits to ur
potential

im living proof of that u can ascend any base ur at if I sent my current pic then would say I’m cat fishing Because if their limited pessimistic mindset, never give up u can do whatever the fuck u out ur mind to 999
Told you it wasn't over hahaha I'm actually kind of proud of myself. I SAID IT BEFORE!! CARROTS=ASCENSION

I made this thread for the users to tell them if u send ur pics here majority will tell u to rope even if u don’t show ur dating life just based on ur face

Jealous pajeet dwellers will drag u down to their level “ who ever is bringing u down is already beneath”
“I have never met a hater try at was doing better than me” - David goggins

Don’t let this sites rating get to ur head u set the limits best user in this forum @Jacob Hate

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Told you it wasn't over hahaha I'm actually kind of proud of myself. I SAID IT BEFORE!! CARROTS=ASCENSION
I’m not stupid enough to fall for these “over rope) because I’m doing well and ik it isn’t over until u say it but naive youths who see this would rope like @Schery6

1. 4D1F9832 1BCD 43DA B5B3 F99005E018F2
    Take this as a lesson kids hateful spiteful so called “raters” will gaslight u to lower to sucide to lower competition ur are to them don’t let them get to ur head.

2. leave this site for ur own good u will waste years doing nothing and destroying ur mind,body and soul with these “it’s over rope,sucide go s6”

3. Life is more beautiful, prosperity,peaceful,positivity in the nature “if u surround ur self with the right people”

4. Keep preserving in whatever goal ur achieving I’m living proof i prove these losers wrong so can u

5. 999 for life

@Abhorrence @4Inch4

🤔 I get girls due to my height tho (6’4) I can send pics of them I got 6 matches a day and hundreds of match on muzz I’m just wondering if I’m rated so absurdly what do these girls want from me ?
Are you 6'4 or 5'7? I found it hard to believe you'd be 5'7 because I know tons of somalis and none are anywhere near that.

Are you 6'4 or 5'7? I found it hard to believe you'd be 5'7 because I know tons of somalis and none are anywhere near that.
2 years I was 5’7 I height maxxed daily im near 6’6
anyone needs height max Dm me

But haters will call u whatever to get in ur head

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
low effort
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

Never heard of something called “Alt” my accounts - @Juice WRLD @subswork not afraid of getting banned just spreading the truth for incoming users
2232582 C6AC32E5 5479 41DE BAB3 2F09D88DF254

Is that you ?

• +1
Did i strike ur ego that I’m doing better than u could ever do white boy who is jealous of a another brothers success
Larping fags like you are not my "brother"

Jealous of what ?

-> Low IQ
-> Piratepheno
-> Subhumanity
-> 3 Accs on .org meanwhile telling others not to waste time here
-> Your Larping talent
-> Living in UK ( Worst of all )

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, AscensionMan98 and falcon1
Before I get banned I won’t gatekeep ascension method I did truth is I used subliminals regardless how stupid is sounds I don’t care anyone who tells u it’s waste of time or doesn’t work igaslighting u so Hard to lower competition

as u can see I have no reason to lie or gatekeep as I will either leave (voluntarily or get banned) Yes I ascended so hard for the past few years using subliminals and grew taller @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King can vouch for height growth using subliminal as he grew taller too

there’s no limit to ascension beside u limiting ur powerful subconscious mind

I created this acc to motivate those willing to ascend beyond capabilities and live the life of their dreams and they are those who aren’t limited by circumstance,situation etc

whatever position in life their in and willing persevere regardless

I want each and everyone who is positive to ascend so I won’t gatekeep as most won’t Believe in subliminals this is for the few enlightened ones not for doubters: Best subliminals channels are Daniel MF, altruistic subs, Fk subs, curio subs, chumpy subs.

Many people in the sub community hate me for spreading the truth of subliminal to others if ur one of them suck my Dick bitch see y’all

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, drimprovement, Skywalker and 2 others

Jealous of what ?

-> Low IQ
-> Piratepheno
-> Subhumanity
-> Your Larping talent
U wrote all that randomly even tho I didn’t do shit to u keep hating I live in ur head rent free :feelskek: :feelsez:

Jealous of what ?

-> Low IQ
-> Piratepheno
-> Subhumanity
-> Your Larping talent
Lol I stroked a nerve I’m having fun don’t take this seriously before u get a stroke

Lol I stroked a nerve I’m having fun don’t take this seriously before u get a stroke

Dont care larping fag wish you all the best you very succesful young man. :feelsuhh:

• +1
low effort
subhuman somali pirate

• +1
Before I get banned I won’t gatekeep ascension method I did truth is I used subliminals regardless how stupid is sounds I don’t care anyone who tells u it’s waste of time or doesn’t work igaslighting u so Hard to lower competition

as u can see I have no reason to lie or gatekeep as I will either leave (voluntarily or get banned) Yes I ascended so hard for the past few years using subliminals and grew taller @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King can vouch for height growth using subliminal as he grew taller too

I created this acc to motivate those willing to ascend beyond capabilities and live the life of their dreams and they are those who aren’t limited by circumstance,situation etc

I want each and everyone who is positive to ascend so I won’t gatekeep as most won’t Believe in subliminals this is for the few enlightened ones not for doubters: Best subliminals channels are Daniel MF, altruistic subs, Fk subs, curio subs, chumpy subs.

Many people in the sub community hate me for spreading the truth of subliminal to others if ur one of them suck my Dick bitch see y’all
Additional channels since I can’t edit post : https://youtube.com/@sighenergymix7815

1. Let me make this clear I have no beef or hate anyone if any one hates me for whatever reasons I don’t care bro just direct that negative energy for ur dreams and make ur dreams a reality

2. i want everyone single person to succeed but unfortunately with everything few will succeed so I won’t gatekeep if any future user reads this hopefully it helps u that’s if this post isn’t deleted and before I’m long gone

3. 999

Yes fully Somali but those pics were taken at 16 with close up camera I didn’t even take time to take a good photo, i look better way better due to Method I listed below wish u best bro 😎

If my acc isn’t banned tonight due to alt acc if any need any help u can dm later wish u all the best and ofc few worlds before I leave

stay positive regardless of whatever position ur in i been through what ur going and many are going through what ur going through dont be afraid to be real and express how u feel

I believe in u and ur dreams fuck the haters

low effort
Yes but those pics were taken at 16 i look better way better due to Method I listed below wish u best bro 😎
Im not gonna lie, unless you’ve had 8+/10 puberty or multiple surgeries you’re probably still unattractive.

• +1

Additional channels since I can’t edit post : https://youtube.com/@sighenergymix7815

1. Let me make this clear I have no beef or hate anyone if any one hates me for whatever reasons I don’t care bro just direct that negative energy for ur dreams and make ur dreams a reality

2. i want everyone single person to succeed but unfortunately with everything few will succeed so I won’t gatekeep if any future user reads this hopefully it helps u that’s if this post isn’t deleted and before I’m long gone

3. 999
Im not gonna lie, unless you’ve had 8+/10 puberty or multiple surgeries you’re probably still unattractive.

my ban is coming through soon if u wana contact me u can through my telegram I won’t make after I’m banned too much toxicity and cesspit of negativity

Telegram for users are serious and wana ascend and won’t give up regardless @GENETICBEAST999

I wana end this thread with this
  1. From the bottom of my heart Ik this sounds cliche but I can’t attest to u that u can achieve what whatever tf u our mind it don’t matter if it’s improving ur looks, becoming who ever tf u want, making money, I came from abused house hold, absent narcissistic abusive father, barely could have meal a day,bullied in school,people not believing in me

2. yet I persevered and I didn’t give up I’m making nearly 6 figures a month now, achieve my desired height and face and shoulder, living the life I dreams of my life all done by myself

999 4 life

Thx for staying till here I really wanted to share this life changing info of mine with the opportunity of 80 users viewing my thread currently

If Anyone asks my subliminal thread in the future if I get banned :

Hopefully mods don’t delete this because they think it’s “cope” if this forum is really freedom of speech they won’t delete it

I forgot one main key of my ascension is : is visualising ur desired reality and appearance and life in general for that very reason what mainly helped me is the master key system and Law of assumption by Neville Goddard

Btw u can find me in most male subliminal community with the user name : Genetic Beast

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
low effort
Dnrd

Attachments

• 3264811-cea2408731d00e94cb01da695726c060.mov
    8.4 MB
3476504 0FACF320 CAB8 42E0 86DD 62FBF488F452
2023 06 19 05 01 280770900

Hair transplant or grow hair longer and cover huge forehead + rounded frontal nuerocranium

Implants around the eyes optional orbital decompression for projected eyeballs

Rhinoplasty

Neck training and shorter hair on the sides and back of head to lessen appearance of gay alien skull

Chin implant, not genio, because your chin shape is inferior

Facial hair if you can one day to cover bimaxilliary protrusion as well as downward gonial angle

View attachment 2268541 View attachment 2268542

Hair transplant or grow hair longer and cover huge forehead + rounded frontal nuerocranium

Implants around the eyes optional orbital decompression for projected eyeballs

Rhinoplasty

Neck training and shorter hair on the sides and back of head to lessen appearance of gay alien skull

Chin implant, not genio, because your chin shape is inferior

Facial hair if you can one day to cover bimaxilliary protrusion as well as downward gonial angle
I improve my skull structure tremendously since 3 years ago ( the photo I sent ) main point of this thread is u can always improve

2023 06 19 05 01 280770900

I look waay better than that currently I have low gonial angle and more forward growth that my previous pic is unrecognisable

Finished my purpose on this forum won’t be posting any more threads only be taking DMs

Good lower third very narrow face slightly asymntric jaw you def can improve tho with orthganic surgries + implants plus mewing if ur youing enough also you have some good qaulitys so it isnt over for you good luck bir

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Good lower third very narrow face slightly asymntric jaw you def can improve tho with orthganic surgries + implants plus mewing if ur youing enough also you have some good qaulitys so it isnt over for you good luck bir
Just turned 18 those pics were taken 2 years ago read my thread above I got my desired face

Brutal man, I genuinely feel bad for you. Youre only hope is surgery tbh
Bro hasn’t read thread just commented on that tell me when u finish reading g the whole Thread lazy fucks

Status
Not open for further replies.