The process of hiring a full time worker from a third world shithole. [ 4 important lessons learned]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
The process of hiring a full time worker from a third world shithole. [lessons learned]

I tried 1 bitch, she asked for like more than double what im trying to pay (300usd per month , avg in her country btw)

despite having 0 experience and 0 qualifications in this field

fucking stupid bitch

i declined

i interviewed like 10 people. they were all low iq retards

i stuck with the first bitch she eventually accepted my $300 offer

but it felt like she was barely fucking doing anything all day.

stuff which took me 20 mins would take her like 3 days so i fucked her off and havent paid her

i tried a new bitch because she was kinda cute. she had no experience but had a good attitude and was "willing to learn"

she did a good job on her first day, but she did something wrong so i corrected her, and she just quit on the second day after listening to my Loom explaining her error and how she cna fix it. it made me RAGE but i just ignored her

now i gave some girl a trial week( the hottest girl so far) and she seemed the most NT in the interviews too, so probably the highest IQ

and shes done a great job in her trial week so ive offered her the job

but basically the lesson is. you need to do a few trials with 3-4 different people so you find the right person for your job.

also another lesson is listen for the most eager and NT one in the interviews

Also the hottest one was the smartest and hardest worker. she puts effort and skill into her looks. she puts it into her work too. shes a winner. good looking people are winners in every aspect of life. hire them.

also another lesson is. i cant believe how stupid some of them are. its incomprehensible almost.

and it made me realize being a white male is a serious gift and we are living in a different pane of existence. my brain is running at a different level to third world females brains.

2 things that are stupid
- women
- third worlders

im hiring the stupidest people on earth, how did i not foresee that most of them were going to be low iq helpless retards.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Red Fox, malicieusss, Deleted member 24444 and 5 others
I agree on the last part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
good for you from profiting frmo capitalism

on the other hand any incels like you who aren't rich and still support capitalism are cucks and desreve everything coming toward stheir war

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Prince88, Orvka381 and 3 others
are you hiring indians

Attachments

• 3435523_1685218236484.png
    3435523_1685218236484.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 13787, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
let me guess you used onlinejobs.ph

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
The process of hiring a full time worker from a third world shithole. [lessons learned]

I tried 1 bitch, she asked for like more than double what im trying to pay (300usd per month , avg in her country btw)

fucking stupid bitch

i declined

stuff which took me 20 mins would take her like 3 days so i fucked her off and havent paid her

i tried a new bitch because she was kinda cute. she had no experience but had a good attitude and was "willing to learn"

she did a good job on her first day, but she did something wrong so i corrected her, and she just quit on the second day after listening to my Loom explaining her error and how she cna fix it. it made me RAGE but i just ignored her

View attachment 2227239

now i gave some girl a trial week( the hottest girl so far) and she seemed the most NT in the interviews too, so probably the highest IQ

but basically the lesson is. you need to do a few trials with 3-4 different people so you find the right person for your job.

Also the hottest one was the smartest and hardest worker. she puts effort and skill into her looks. she puts it into her work too. shes a winner. good looking people are winners in every aspect of life. hire them.

also another lesson is. i cant believe how stupid some of them are. its incomprehensible almost.

and it made me realize being a white male is a serious gift and we are living in a different pane of existence. my brain is running at a different level to third world females brains.

2 things that are stupid
- women
- third worlders

im hiring the stupidest people on earth, how did i not foresee that most of them were going to be low iq helpless retards.

Dude, 300$ is a starvation.

Fuck you for not paying her
well 1. she hasnt asked

2. she probably did like 2 hours of work in the entire week she worked for me she doesnt fucking deserve it

so fuck you harder u white knighting gynocentric bitch boy

I think I understand now why the world hates Americans.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
What job do you pay her to perform?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
ITT: powertripping retard is surprised he can't get a 20yo with 30 years of experience IQ powerhouse of a worker for 300 dollars a month

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, whitepilled4life, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
ITT: powertripping retard is surprised he can't get a 20yo with 30 years of experience IQ powerhouse of a worker for 300 dollars a month
just wanted someone to not take 3 days to do 20 minutes of work

Smart! They'll work for peanuts

• +1
Over for you
Keep hiring poojeetas

not poojeetas. it was vietnamese girls 👀
It's Vietnamese, not "vietnamese", dumb edomite red ape monkey (so-called white man)
And yes I told them not to work for you so that you would get cucked, problem?

• JFL
Reactions: ThousandCuts, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
This is my fantasy. Using hot female slave workers who’s life depends on me😍😍😍Mirin op

• JFL
you could hire a tech literate curry for same price, probs be much better than some seamonkey ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 29155
you could hire a tech literate curry for same price, probs be much better than some seamonkey ngl
possibly a good option..

do they even speak english tho

• +1
Reactions: inceI
possibly a good option..

do they even speak english tho
yeah mostly. I know a guy who outsources his real job to some indian codemonkeys on upwork who automate it for him

• JFL
just wanted someone to not take 3 days to do 20 minutes of work
then pay someone a normal wage

for 300 dollars a month you shouldn't be able to afford a literal chimpanzee let alone a human being

• +1
then pay someone a normal wage

for 300 dollars a month you shouldn't be able to afford a literal chimpanzee let alone a human being
300 per month is average wage in their third world country u braindead chimp

yeah mostly. I know a guy who outsources his real job to some indian codemonkeys on upwork who automate it for him
upwork is expensive

they have some human slavery policy where $4 per hour is minimum wage.

fuck that shit 4 per hour is way higher than average wage in third world

$1 per hour is ideal

fucking stupid bitch

i declined

View attachment 2227239

2 things that are stupid
- women
- third worlders

Is it actually profitable? What kinds of things are you doing?

300 per month is average wage in their third world country u braindead chimp
who fucking cares, they know you're lowballing them so they dgaf about doing work effectively, it's not a hard concept you utter retard

also the actually knowledgeable and capable third worlders are working for real wages for real employers so you're left with the lowest tier if all you offer is 300 dollys kek

• +1
who fucking cares, they know you're lowballing them so they dgaf about doing work effectively, it's not a hard concept you utter retard

also the actually knowledgeable and capable third worlders are working for real wages for real employers so you're left with the lowest tier if all you offer is 300 dollys kek
im not lowballing, its average wage there so they have to work like an average person u utter retard

300 per month is real wages in third world, hence why its called the average wage u absolute autist

300 per month is real wages in third world
skilled fuckers work for the average wages in the country their employers are from because remote work is a thing u nutjob

u r literally braindead

• +1
skilled fuckers work for the average wages in the country their employers are from because remote work is a thing u nutjob

u r literally braindead
what? that literally made no sense

whats the difference between their country hiring them for 300 and me hiring them for 300

fucking stupid bitch

i declined

View attachment 2227239

2 things that are stupid
- women
- third worlders

I can work for you. I’m from Brazil and i can work for 300USD

hire me for 300 ill write a script to do it automatically

What type of work are they doing? Are they low iq or is it just hard for them?