THE PROPHET OF BP IS BACK!

Slavurik

Slavurik

Gigachad
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
2,044
Reputation
2,175
1790819328921


After days of exile, the ban has been lifted.

I have walked through the wilderness of the internet and returned to the promised land.

Let this be known: I was cast out, but I was not forgotten. The mods have opened the gates once more, and the faithful may rejoice.

I bring no resentment. I bring only revelation.

The forum stands. The threads remain. The blackpill scriptures await further interpretation.

I have returned.

May the lurkers witness.
May the posters remember.
May the cope be plentiful.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bully, fraudedltn__, Araneae and 2 others
My bp king, welcome again.
Ronaldo Cristiano GIF
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Slavurik
View attachment 5712131

After days of exile, the ban has been lifted.

I have walked through the wilderness of the internet and returned to the promised land.

Let this be known: I was cast out, but I was not forgotten. The mods have opened the gates once more, and the faithful may rejoice.

I bring no resentment. I bring only revelation.

The forum stands. The threads remain. The blackpill scriptures await further interpretation.

I have returned.

May the lurkers witness.
May the posters remember.
May the cope be plentiful.
Welcome to .org brother
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Slavurik

Similar threads

naturelover
Replies
1
Views
21
polarpop
polarpop
Prøphet
Replies
18
Views
69
_Jason_
_Jason_
TGUN.
Replies
11
Views
77
gh_growth
gh_growth
SickendExistence
Replies
3
Views
30
anaverageman
anaverageman
SecularIslamist
Replies
8
Views
80
BeanCelll
BeanCelll

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top