The proportion argument against LL is stupid and here’s why

B

britishchadlite

Iron
Most short men have shit proportions anyway with short legs and a normal torso length. If any more proof is needed the guy on the left lengthened 15cm(165-180) and the other lengthened 20cm(157-177) and they both look fine tbh.
DA852D0D 3212 4D5B 9F5B EAFCF2F888C7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Mewton, plukee and 4 others
Guaranteed they both have manlet torso, they are just frauding with cloths

• +1
Reactions: Brootal
nigga i assure you no foid cares if "muh he has a weird torso" the guy in the pic is now 5'11, that nigga cares more than if he was fucking 5'5

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Deleted member 24347, Mewton and 5 others
nigga i assure you no foid cares if "muh he has a weird torso" the guy in the pic is now 5'11, that nigga cares more than if he was fucking 5'5
Literally. He said in an interview that even women who know he got the procedure are hitting him up now jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
100% Agree

first people to notice Henry Cavill arms were guys on LL forum

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, plukee, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
it's still not worth it given the risk, shitty proportions are just a drop in the ocean of this not-worthiness

Most short men have shit proportions anyway with short legs and a normal torso length. If any more proof is needed the guy on the left lengthened 15cm(165-180) and the other lengthened 20cm(157-177) and they both look fine tbh.
View attachment 2343955
They just cope because they cant afford LL or too pussy to even do it.

they just say muah proportions, muah it looks unnatural but in reality they are lying to themselves because it actually looks natural and unnoticeable

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Mewton, T50 Mogger and 6 others
it's still not worth it given the risk, shitty proportions are just a drop in the ocean of this not-worthiness
Stfu I’m gonna get double ll to ascend from 6’3 turbo Manletism to average zoomer height(6’10)

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and plukee
I mean LL is like $100,000 no? With $100,000 would rather get like different surgeries instead of just making myself taller.

View attachment 2343955
what if one theoretically has short arms though? would one do arm lengthening?

• +1
Reactions: plukee
I mean LL is like $100,000 no? With $100,000 would rather get like different surgeries instead of just making myself taller.
Depends how tall you are tbh. 5’10 plus LL is kinda dumb but still will give you an smv boost. But it is literally lifefuel for sub 5’8 Manlets on suicide watch.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and plukee
what if one theoretically has short arms though? would one do arm lengthening?
I would personally still get it if sub 5’8 cause no one notices that shit irl. When was the last time you saw someone with short arms in relation to their height? Cause I have personally never noticed anyone’s proportions really. And if you are rich and autistic you can lengthen your upper arms at most ll clinics

• JFL
Exactly lmao. I legit have manlet proportions despite being 6’1 (long torso and long arms,) and I know it would help me stand out better lmao, honestly if you can hide the surgery no one will say you’ve got trex arms

• +1
Wtf he looks more like a man

Heigh really does matter, wtf.

• +1
Wtf he looks more like a man

Heigh really does matter, wtf.
Literally like I’m blackpilled and heightpilled af but seeing this guy next to the cardboard cut out it shocked me to see how much it ascended him. Looks like a different person entirely.

• +1
Literally like I’m blackpilled and heightpilled af but seeing this guy next to the cardboard cut out it shocked me to see how much it ascended him. Looks like a different person entirely.
Now he just needs to use hgh a little bit for bigger hand and shoe size to catch up for his height

• +1
if ur hands arent in line with ur knees itsover

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 19766
Exactly lmao. I legit have manlet proportions despite being 6’1 (long torso and long arms,) and I know it would help me stand out better lmao, honestly if you can hide the surgery no one will say you’ve got trex arms
long arm = lanklet trait
short arm = manlet trait

long arm = lanklet trait
short arm = manlet trait
My cousin also has long if not longer arms than me and is far from lanklet lmao

Its not noticeable irl. Its all crabs in a bucket. If someone has LL, good For him

When was The last Time you saw someone Have short arms? Thats all you need to Ask yourself