The prospect of God and Religion is beyond retarded

You said with some small modifications tho right? we know that 2mm of bone can change everything :feelskek:
Yeah because the only thing that matters is the atoms that made your conscious be the same, not other stuff

• JFL
Reactions: Sphinx
Its still better than being atheist. Atheism is one of the most retarded things of modern world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Deleted member 17872
Its still better than being atheist. Atheism is one of the most retarded things of modern world.
How i imagine you:

3kyfn6.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sphinx and TsarTsar444
Physics > quantum physics
Nigger, you are dumb. Classical physics was just wrong. But anyway since you provide no arguments, i take it that you accepted your defeat.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
@TsarTsar444 I'm not the first Sphinx sent to quote you. And I will not be the last.

Nigger, you are dumb. Classical physics was just wrong. But anyway since you provide no arguments, i take it that you accepted your defeat.
Forgive us, were only goyim.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Yes indeed i have no clue how to argue that time isn't real

Please explain to me why that is.
Because only low iq people can deny higher powers. Of course its much more complicated than "muh, man sitting on a cloud" but the small brain of an atheist simply cannot handle such things, so it responds to this with 2 primitive reactions: delusion and aggression.

Because only low iq people can deny higher powers. Of course its much more complicated than "muh, man sitting on a cloud" but the small brain of an atheist simply cannot handle such things, so it responds to this with 2 primitive reactions: delusion and aggression.
SlavSlayer

You do realize that "higher powers" is something that stems from the human intellect? There's no such thing as a "god" as we know it to the universe, the universe does not require any higher power. The idea of there existing "higher powers" is merely a concept that comes from the intellect of humans because we simply cannot comprehend why we're here, we look around and we see everything that there is and we cannot help but attributing it all to said higher powers, but this is the anthropic principle/bias. This is simply existence and everything that came with it. You need to start understanding and accepting the idea that the universe is just capable of giving rise to life and everything that there is by its own power and terms. Thinking that there is a "higher power" that has the consciousness and attributes of humans like the universe was made for us is ridiculously delusional and ignorant.

You do realize that "higher powers" is something that stems from the human intellect? There's no such thing as a "god" as we know it to the universe, the universe does not require any higher power. The idea of there existing "higher powers" is merely a concept that comes from the intellect of humans because we simply cannot comprehend why we're here, we look around and we see everything that there is and we cannot help but attributing it all to said higher powers, but this is the anthropic principle/bias. This is simply existence and everything that came with it. You need to start understanding and accepting the idea that the universe is just capable of giving rise to life and everything that there is by its own power and terms. Thinking that there is a "higher power" that has the consciousness and attributes of humans like the universe was made for us is ridiculously delusional and ignorant.
What if humans were simply artificially created by much more advanced beings? Then it turns out that God exists, in the most direct sense of the word.

What if humans were simply artificially created by much more advanced beings? Then it turns out that God exists, in the most direct sense of the word.
What if? Well, we're working with hypotheses here. As far as science knows it we're not a result of any kind of intentional or intelligent creation, how it all began is still not 100% certain but we do know that we come from millions of years of evolution and natural selection, we simply adapted to this planet which in and of itself goes against the prospect of creation from superintelligent higher powers because it would've made us in such a way that would've allowed us to not have to rely on adaptation and evolution. Over 99% of living species that have ever existed have gone extinct, we're simply here now because we adapted to the environment and had the means to survive, but we can and will go extinct at some point like all the other species. You're not special. Having consciousness and thinking of there being a god because your consciousness has the power to lead you to all kinds of thoughts doesn't make god a fact.

It's just cope tbh, but the idea of religion is good. It keeps people in check and give them morals and healthier lifestyle. there is less than 1% chance god is real tho.

What if? Well, we're working with hypotheses here. As far as science knows it we're not a result of any kind of intentional or intelligent creation, how it all began is still not 100% certain but we do know that we come from millions of years of evolution and natural selection, we simply adapted to this planet which in and of itself goes against the prospect of creation from superintelligent higher powers because it would've made us in such a way that would've allowed us to not have to rely on adaptation and evolution. Over 99% of living species that have ever existed have gone extinct, we're simply here now because we adapted to the environment and had the means to survive, but we can and will go extinct at some point like all the other species. You're not special. Having consciousness and thinking of there being a god because your consciousness has the power to lead you to all kinds of thoughts doesn't make god a fact.
Artificially created does not mean that already formed human beings were thrown onto the planet. The evolutionary process could simply be started by a blueprint, for this is the natural order of the creation of new life. Try to think broader and take into account all the possibilities.

Nix
The common God (bound by religion) is extremely retarded. The first obstacle is the realization that there's no real proof to the existence of a God but a hearsay and a book from thousand of years ago. That by itself would make it hard to any rational person to accept God even if he will do so. The second obstacle is to what religion should we subscribe? what makes one religion the true religion? Let's cut down the list to the Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Islam, Judaism) By doing so, we are assuming that God exist and that one of those three are the right one. Ambiguity on ambiguity.

So, what is the right one? and why? The unbiased answer is that there is no proof (just like with god) and you need to assume or believe, once again. Basically, you're playing russian roulette. It would be easier to cope with Islam if you're born into an Arab country, Christianity in the west, Judaism to a jewish family. But we care about the truth here not about coping, so how would we know? we can't.

God giving us a math test but we can't look! There are no questions or answers. You have to scribble it yourself in the hopes that it's right. you didn't do shit, it's dumb luck. Choosing the right religion (if there is one) is nothing more than dumb luck, why would God seriously take that into consideration? Imagine failing a kid in class because he couldn't answer a question that wasn't even there.

Some would say that there is overlap between Islam and Judaism (Both will go to heaven) but what about Christian people? And what if there is no overlap? I only saw a handful of people claiming this. On paper it's better to take your chances and pick one, if you miss you miss. But then again it's just russian roulette.

If god was a known entity as in he would actually show up to the world and say here I am worship me or go to hell, now we have something to talk about. Now it's either you listen to him or you're in trouble. You have a test + you know the answer, the only question is if you would write it down or go play outside. We can argue about the idea of a God that care so much about validation from humans but that's a fair test, not the current one. (if he does exist and have one right way)

I can only judge him that way if humanity is right and he does care about us and want us to get into religion. If he doesn't exist, fail. If he does exist but doesn't give a fuck, fail. Anyway, the consequences of religion are ridiculous.
Nice thread